AMK (Alang-Madan-Kulang) Trek By Trekhievers
AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding and considered to be one of the toughest treks in Sahyadris. If you haven’t done AMK, you haven’t finished trekking in Sahyadris. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. This massive range of trio forts provides you with the most scenic views. All three forts stand high towering a height of more than 4800 ft which will leave you spellbound by its magnificence.
Alang Madan Kulang Trek Details:
- Difficulty Level: Difficult
- Endurance Level: Very high
- Base Village: Ambewadi - Kulangwadi
- District: Nashik
- Region: Igatpuri - Kalsubai
- Route from Pune: Pune - Nashik phata - Naarayangoan - Kotul - Udadhawane - Alang
- Route from Mumbai: Mumbai - Kasara - Sakurli - Ambewadi - Alang
- Distance from Mumbai: 145 km approx.
- Distance from Pune: 175 km approx.
- October: 15th, 22nd, 29th
- November: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- December: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- October: 16th, 23rd, 30th
- November: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- December: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Note: We need a minimum of 10 people to operate Friday batches, if not then it will be shifted to the Saturday batch.
- Pune - 2600/-
- Mumbai -2600/-
- 10:00PM-Departure from Pune
- 03:30 AM: Reach Base Village,Rest and freshen up
- 05:00 AM: Equipment distribution and Introduction session
- 06:00 AM: Have breakfast Start the trek towards the Alang Fort
- 09:00 AM: Reach at Climbing point of the Alang Fort. Start Climbing with the guidance of Technical Team
- 11:00 AM: Reach top of Alang fort & Explore the Fort, witness the sceinic views (Timings may vary)
- 02:00PM: Rappelling down from Alang Fort Have some food carried by you
- 03:00 PM: start trek toward Madan Fort
- 04:00 PM: Reach climbing patch of the Madan Fort and start Climbing with the help of Expert team
- 06:00 PM(approx): Reach the Top of Madan fort and end of the 1st day. Have beautiful Dinner Stay in Tents/cave on sharing basis
- 05:00 AM: wakeup call, Freshen up & witness the beautiful Sunrise
- 05:30 AM: Have breakfast
- 06:00 AM: start descending from Madan Fort Rappelling activity while descending
- 07:30 AM: Trek toward kulang fort
- 09:30 AM: Reach kulang fort base
- 10:30 AM: Top of the fort. Explore the fort
- 12:30 PM: start descending the fort
- 03:00 PM: Reach Base village
- Have lunch at the base village
- 05:00 PM: start your return jouney back to Pune with beautiful memories of 2 days
- 11:00 PM: Reach Pune (approx)
- Catch Kasara slow local
- CSMT-Kasara local timings
- 10:50PM: CSMT
- 11.04PM: Dadar
- 11:31PM: Thane
- 12:03AM: Kalyan
- 01:18AM: Kasara
- 01:30AM: Meet at Kasara railway station and move toward base village by local jeep.
- 04:30AM:Reach at base village and take a rest for a while.
- 05:00AM:Equipment distribution and Introduction session
- 06:00AM: Start the trek towards the Alang Fort post breakfast
- 09:00AM:Reach at Climbing point of the Alang Fort. Start Climbing with the guidance of Technical Team
- 11:00AM:Reach top of Alang fort & Explore the Fort, witness the sceinic views (Timings may vary)
- 02:00PM:Rappelling down from Alang Fort Have some on the way food carried by you
- 03:00PM:start trek toward Madan Fort
- 04:00PM:Reach climbing patch of the Madan Fort and start Climbing with the help of Expert team
- 06:00PM(approx):Reach the Top and end of the 1st day. Have beautiful Dinner Stay in Tents/cave on sharing basis
- 05:00 AM wakeup call, Freshen up & witness the beautiful Sunrise
- 5:30 AM Have breakfast
- 06:00 AM start descending from Madan Fort Rappelling activity while descending
- 7:30 AM Trek toward kulang fort
- 09:30 AM Reach kulang fort base
- 10:30 AM Top of the fort. Explore the fort
- 12:30 PM start descending the fort
- 03:00 PM Reach Base village
- 03:20PM:Have lunch at the base village
- 04:30 PM: move towards Kasara station by local jeep.
- 06:00 PM : Reach Kasara Station
- 06:18 PM: Catch Kasara Mumbai Train
- Fergusson College Main Gate: 10:00 PM (Friday)
- Catch 10:50PM:CST Kasara Train
- Meet at Kasara railway station: 01:30AM:
- Travel from Pune / Mumbai by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch (Veg Thali)
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Technical Equipment charges
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- GST (5%)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 11:00 PM at CSMT on Sunday.
- 11:00 PM at Fergusson college main gate on Sunday.
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 3 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Sweater for night stay and bus journey, sleeping bag/ blanket/ shawl, sleeping mat,
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh- 7387642734| Akshay - 7397823876 | Vrutti - 7304236273 |
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.