- In the blessed town of Joshimath, If you are someone who loves snow and winter sports, Auli is a jewel of a spot for you. Situated at approx 500 km from Delhi, it can be a great weekend trip. Auli is the most noticeable Ski Destination in India, and December to March is the best time to visit Auli. The distance between Joshimath to Auli is 14 km and is easily accessible by road. In any case, what's increasingly commendable is the gondola link vehicle ride that takes you over the beautiful elevated woodlands to a thick, snow-clad glade of Auli Resort.
- Auli is a famous hill station and a popular winter destination as a Ski Resort in India, known for its snowy slopes, Auli has everything that an ideal tourist dreamed of like Himalayan Views, Meadows, adventure activities, romantic vistas, cable cars, and much more.
- From snow-covered peaks to wooden huts, Auli is not less than a perfect European village. It is situated at an astonishing height of 2505 meters which offers a magnificent view of the crescent Himalayas.
- Day 01: Depart from Delhi to Auli / Joshimath
- Day 02: Arrive in Auli / Joshimath
- Day 03: Auli Sightseeings
- Day 04: Joshimath - Rishikesh
- Day 05: Rishikesh Rafting & Sightseeings - Mussoorie
- Day 06: Mussoorie - Depart for Delhi
- Day 07: Reach Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9, 16, 23, 24, 30
- January: 6, 13, 20, 27
- February: 3, 10, 17, 24
- March: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Group of 15: 12,499/- per person
- Group of 10: 13,499/- per person
- Group of 6: 14,499/- per person
- Group of 4: 15,999/- per person
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 22,499/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 3000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 01: Delhi - Joshimath
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 09:00 PM
- Take a Bus / Cab to Joshimath.
- Start journey from Delhi to Joshimath.
Day 02: Joshimath
- Take Breakfast and Lunch halt on the way
- Reach Joshimath in the evening, and Check-in in Hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Joshimath.
Day 03: Auli
- Wake up the next day and have a morning after breakfast full day sightseeing to Auli with cable car & enjoy the ice skating in Auli evening come back to your hotel.
- Have a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Joshimath - Rishikesh
- Freshen up and have breakfast and check out.
- Later visit beautiful Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Sangam of Alaknanda, Bhagirath and Ganga River.
- Reach Rishikesh in the evening, and visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
- Enjoy the evening Triveni Ganga Aarti.
- Package 1 will depart for Delhi and reach the next day in the morning around 8-9 AM.
- Package 2 will check-in into Camps/Hostel
Day 05: Rishikesh Rafting - Cafe Hoping - Mussoorie
- Wake up have breakfast
- Head out for White Water River Rafting
- Later self explore the Rishikesh market and cafes
- Later depart for Mussoorie.
- Reach Mussoorie and check-in hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06: Mussoorie - Depart for Delhi
- After breakfast we will take you for a full day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie, tour includes Lal Tibba, Gun Hill, Kempty Falls, and Camel’s Back Road – The place offers a picturesque view of the sunset and a life-like resemblance of a sitting camel.
- Later depart back to Delhi by night.
Day 07: Arrive in Delhi
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Joshimath on Quad sharing (Hotel)
- 1 Night accommodation in Rishikesh on Quad sharing (Camps/Hostel)
- 1 Night accommodation in Mussoorie on Quad sharing (Hotel)
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinner
- River Rafting 12km
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Music Night & Bonfire
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while transiting and lunch on trip.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046