- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so much more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old-school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Bir: Bir Paragliding, Bir Monastery, and Bir Market
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, and Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, and Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, and Hot Water Spring
- Day 1: Delhi to Dharamshala.
- Day 2: Paragliding and Sightseeing in Bir
- Day 3: Drive from Bir to Manali (160 Kilometers, 5 Hours)
- Day 4: Solang Valley Excursion | Visit Atal Tunnel
- Day 5: Drive from Manali to Kasol (75 Kilometers, 2 Hours)
- Day 6: Kasol Sightseeing | Drive Back to Delhi
- Day 7: Delhi Arrival | Tour Ends
- November: 19
- December: 03
Christmas and New Year's Eve: 24, 30
- January: 14, 25
- February: 11, 25
- March: 11, 25
- April: 15, 29
- May: 13, 27
- June: 10, 24
- July: 15, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- 19,499/- per person
Christmas New Year's Eve:
- 23,500/- per person
For group discounts, 7387523876
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
Note: Pay 8000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast+ Dinner) Starting from Day 2 Dinner till Day 6 Breakfast
- Paragliding in Bir
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Paragliding in Bir
- River Rafting at Kullu
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 1: Delhi to Bir.
- The group assembles at the pickup point at 7 PM (tentative).
- We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing would also be conducted.
- Afterward, we’ll head out on an overnight journey to Bir which is situated at an elevation of 5,003 ft and is popularly known as the Paragliding Capital of India. Bir Billing has the Second Highest Take off point for Paragliding in Asia and hence attracts adventure enthusiasts from all over the country.
Note: The pickup point for the journey would be Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand.
Day 2: Paragliding and Sightseeing in Bir
- Upon our arrival in Bir, we'll check into our hotel and spend some leisure time.
- Afterward, we'll head towards Billing which is the take-off point for paragliding whereas Bir is the landing site. Collectively they provide the perfect opportunity for a paragliding session. En route, we would be visiting the sparkling Bir Waterfall.
- After our Paragliding session, we will visit the Bir Monastery and go to Cafe Hopping as well.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Bir.
Note: In case, paragliding cannot be conducted on this day due to any restrictions, we'll do it the next day. Also, note that a visit to the monastery is subject to time.
Day 3: Drive from Bir to Manali (160 Kilometers, 5 Hours)
- After early morning breakfast, we will check out of our hotel and head towards our next destination which is Manali. The picturesque town is popular among backpackers for offering both adventure and solitude.
- Upon our arrival in Manali, we'll check into our designated hotel rooms. In the evening, we will visit Manali Mall Road, and the Local Market, and indulge in Cafe Hopping as well.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Solang Valley Excursion | Visit Atal Tunnel
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Solang Valley which is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Upon our arrival in Solang valley, travelers can indulge in activities like Zorbing, Skiing, ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and more. (on personal expense).
- Afterward, we'll head towards the iconic Atal Tunnel which is the longest highway tunnel built at an altitude of 10,000ft in the world. We'll be traversing through the small town of Sissu as well. Post our sightseeing tour, we'd be heading back to Manali.
- In the evening, we'll have dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
Day 5: Drive from Manali to Kasol (75 Kilometers, 2 Hours)
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotels and visit Hadimba Temple which is an ancient cave temple believed to be 500 years old.
- Afterward, we will head towards Kasol which is a hamlet in the Kullu district of Himachal popular for being the most sought-after destination among backpackers.
- Upon our arrival in Kasol, we'll check into our hotel.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 6: Kasol Sightseeing | Drive Back to Delhi
- After early morning breakfast, we'll head for a sightseeing tour where we'd be visiting the Manikaran Temple and Manikaran Gurudwara, both of which hold extreme religious importance. We will also visit the Hot Water Springs in Manikaran which are considered extremely sacred by the locals.
- We'll go for a quick hike towards Chalal which is a quaint village that offers beautiful views of the entire Parvati Valley.
- Afterward, we will board an overnight bus to Delhi.
Day 7: Delhi Arrival | Tour Ends
- We will reach Delhi early morning at 9 AM (tentative).
- The group will part ways with fond memories from the trip.
- Trip Ends.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046