- Himachal Pradesh - Our all-time favorite holiday destination has a sheer number of options that never fail to mesmerize and Kalpa is one of those gems. Kapla, a small village located in the Kinnaur Valley is often considered a transit town while en route to Spiti Valley trips.
- To take our fellow wanderers to this breathtaking destination, we have curated a soul-satisfying itinerary. On the first day of the trip, we will witness the jaw-dropping beauty of Kalpa, visit apple orchards, and will try some local Kinnauri dishes. The next day, we will leave for Chitkul - the last Indian village on the Indo-Tibet border. The lack of mobile signals and the internet will disconnect you from the world and will help you connect with the beauty of your surroundings.
- The trip will conclude at Queen of Hills - Shimla. With the endless tourist spots, winter sports activities, old-world architecture, majestic mall road, and snowclad mountains - Shimla has a lot to offer. We will make the best out of this one-of-a-kind offbeat and leisure trip to the gems of Himachal.
- Day 1: Evening Departure From Delhi To Shimla
- Day 2: Reach Shimla - Transfer To Chitkul - Last Indian Village
- Day 3: Exploration Of Chitkul - Transfer To Shimla
- Day 4: Shimla & Kurfi Sightseeing - Depart For Delhi
- Day 5: Arrive in Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- July: Every Friday
- August: Every Friday
- September: Every Friday
- October: Every Friday
- November: Every Friday
- December: Every Friday
- January: Every Friday
- February: Every Friday
- March: Every Friday
- April: Every Friday
- May: Every Friday
- June: Every Friday
- Group of 10: 8,999/- per person
- Group of 4: 9,999/- per person
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 14,499/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 3000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 01: Evening Departure From Delhi To Shimla
- Depart from Delhi at 08:30 pm. Reach Shimla by the next morning.
Day 02: Reach Shimla - Transfer To Chitkul. Overnight Stay At Chitkul
- Morning departure to Chitkul around 7 AM via Tempo Traveller/SUV.
- It’s a 10-11 hours drive traversing through the mountains.
- Chitkul - is another enchanted place in this beautiful land. Has a high-altitude river flowing right beside it. Offers grand views of the nearby mountain peaks.
- Overnight stay in Chitkul/Sangla.
Day 03: Chitkul Sightseeings - Transfer To Shimla
- Wake up late in the morning and enjoy the first breakfast in the last Indian village.
- You can visit the Baspa river, and village temple and self-explore the village.
- Drive to Shimla.
- Check-in to Hotel. Free to explore nearby places.
- See the majestic Himalayas with the sun setting behind them.
- Music, Dinner, Overnight Stay in Shimla Hotel.
Day 04: Shimla & Kurfi Sightseeings - Depart for Delhi
- Post breakfast, visit Kufri.
- Kufri is a picturesque hill station situated 20 km from Shimla in Himachal Pradesh.
- Later on, Sightseeing at Church and spend some time on Shimla Mall road before the departure to Delhi in the evening.
- Departure to Delhi at 8 PM
Day 05: Reach Delhi In the Morning
- Reach Delhi by 08:00 - 09:00 AM.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 night in a hotel at Kalpa, 2 nights in camps/hotel at Chitkul, 1 night in the hotel at Shimla
- A total of 4 meals – 1 Meals on Day 1 (Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast)
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, and parking charges.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, staff member, or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046