Dandeli is a small town located in the western Indian state of Karnataka, known for its natural beauty and adventure activities. The town is surrounded by dense forests, hills, and the Kali river, offering an ideal destination for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts alike.
Some of the popular activities to do in Dandeli include white water rafting, kayaking, jungle safaris, camping, bird watching, and trekking. Visitors can also explore the ancient temples and historical landmarks in the nearby areas.
The best time to visit Dandeli is between October and May, as the weather is pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities. The town has a range of accommodation options, including resorts, homestays, and campsites, catering to different preferences and budgets.
Overall, Dandeli is a perfect destination for those seeking a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and wanting to explore the beauty of nature while indulging in some adventure activities.
- Activities: River Rafting, Kayaking, Zorbing, Zip-lining
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune/Bengalore to Dandeli Via Tempo traveler
- Day 02: Explore Dandeli and Enjoy Adventure Watersports
- Day 03: Depart to Gokarna, Explore Yana Caves, Mahabaleshwar Temple, Om Beach, Enjoy Cafe Hopping at Kudle Beach, Overnight stay in Gokarna
- Day 04: Depart to Murudeshwar, Explore Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue, Depart for Pune/Mumbai/ Bengalore
- Day 05: Arrive in Mumbai/Pune/Bengalore
- July: 28
- August: 4, 11, 12, 18, 25
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Dandeli: 4599/-
- Pune: 6299/- per person
- Mumbai: 7299/- per person
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Pune to Pune via Tempo Traveller. Mumbai to Pune via sharing cab.
- Accommodations: Hotel/tent Stay Accommodations on a Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 6 meals (Day 2 Breakfast+ Lunch+ Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: River Rafting Dandeli
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water Sports at Dandeli (Kayaking (300 Rs), Ziplining (400 Rs), Zorbing (300 Rs),
- Any type of Insurance
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Pune (Via Tempo traveler):
- 10.00 PM : Report at Fergusson College Main Gate, FC Road (Opposite Starbucks)
- 10.30 PM: Pick ups from Wakad Flyover, Sukhwani Petrol Pump
Mumbai (Via Tempo traveler):
- Mumbai team will be Provided Mumbai to Pune and return Cab/ Volvo Bus Transportation. They will Join Pune Team at Wakad by 10:30 PM and Start journey together towards Dandeli.
Bangalore (Via Volvo bus):
- Pickup as per volvo pickup points starting night 10.00pm.
- Early morning arrival in Dandeli and check in into the resort.
- Get Freshen up and have Breakfast
- You can enjoy some indoor outdoor games at the resort
- Post lunch we head to Moulangiri eco park
- Later we cover crocodile park and head for a magical sunset
- Come back to resort and enjoy rain dance and DJ Night at the resort
- Night bonfire and music
- Overnight Stay
- Early morning wake up
- Have morning jungle trek
- Have your breakfast and checkout
- Later we head to watersports at the Kali river
- Kindly note that watersports will take around 5-6 hours to complete
- Post watersports have lunch and depart towards Pune by evening
- 08.00 AM: Arrive in Pune
- 12:00 AM: Reach Mumbai
- Bangalore people will reach by morning
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7397823876 | Mukesh: 73876 42734