- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you!!
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have!
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach.
- Netrani is one of the Islands off Murudeshwara popular as Scuba diving destinations in Karnataka. The Netrani Islands also known as Pigeon Island is off the Murudeshwara coast. This is an enchanting island with a wild growth of trees and curved rocky formations that shelters numerous pigeons. The island with its corals and clear waters is probably the best snorkelling/ dive sites in India. There are great opportunities for snorkelling; both for beginners to deep-diving experts here.
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Gokarna
- Day 02: Holi Celebration at Nirvana beach.
- Day 03: Explore Yana caves, Vibhooti waterfalls,Drive to the soulful Murudeshwar Temple.
- Day 04: Explore Gokarna, Kudle Beach, Om beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach.Later depart for Mumbai.
- Day 05: Reach Pune/Mumbai
For customized dates & packages, contact us @8591837526 or @7387523876
17th - 21st March
- Mumbai: Rs. 7999/- per person
- Pune: Rs 7999/- per person
Gokarna: Rs.6499/- per person
Note: Mumbai/Pune to Mumbai/Pune ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to No availability in train or an increase in bus ticket rates.
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
- Tag @trekhievers and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
- WOMAN100 - All women get 100/- OFF
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Gokarna
Option 1 : Train
- 03:20 PM: Take Matsyagandha Ex (12619) from LTT - Lokmanyatilak Terminus.
- 03:45 PM: Thane station
- 04:25 PM: Panvel station
Option 2 : Tempo traveller
- 02:00 PM: Take CSMT BBS SPL (01019) from Mumbai to Pune
- 02:12 PM: Dadar
- 02:33 PM: Thane
- 02:55 PM: Kalyan
- 04:27 PM: Lonavala
- 05:45 PM: Get down at Pune
- 05:45 PM: Report at Pune Station
- 06:30 PM: Leave from Pune by pushback Non-AC Bus
Day 02: Holi Celebration at Nirvana Beach
- 05:00 AM: Reach Kumta and check-in in our Camp in Nirvana beach
- Freshen up, and have breakfast.
- Celebrate Holi and explore Nirvana Beach.
Day 03: Yana Caves, Vibhuthi Falls & \ Murudeshwar Temple
- 06:00 AM: Wake up call, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- 08:00 AM: Begin our today's journey with a road drive to Yana caves
- After Yana Caves, we visit Vibhuthi waterfalls.
- Drive to the soulful Murudeshwar Temple
- Watch the panoramic view of the Arabian sea from the top of Murudeshwar.
- Have our Meal and later witness the 2nd highest Shiva statue in the world with beautiful sunset.
- Start the beautiful drive back to Gokarna.
- Check in into our Hostel.
- Go to Kudle/Main beach for Dinner.
- We take a beautiful night walk to hostel and enjoy the time with fun and games.
Day 04:- Beach Trek and Cafe Hoping
- 07:00 AM: Wake up call, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- 8:00 AM: Start trek from Om beach to Paradise Beach via Half Moon Beach
- Take a ferry in return to Om Beach and chill at Namaste Cafe
- We drive directly to Bus Station.
- Start our return journey to Pune/Mumbai
Day 05: Reach Pune/Mumbai
Option 1 : Train
- 06:30 AM: Ltt Station
- Pune participants will take a cab from Panvel to Pune.
Option 2 :Bus
- 06:00 AM: Pune Station
- Mumbai people will take a cab from Pune to Mumbai.
- 09:00 AM: Dadar Station
To & fro sleeper train tickets Mumbai - Mumbai.(If booked early)
Pune - Mumbai & Mumbai - Pune Transport.
Internal travelling from scooty and car/tempo traveller.
Stay in an awesome hostel & tent.
A ferry ride from Paradise Beach to OM Beach
All permits and entry fees
First Aid kit.
Food during the journey
Lunch and Dinner.
Volvo charges,incase of no availability in train.
Mineral water All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered purchased for personal consumption.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Candidates using the company’s equipment for any course are responsible for that equipment and will be charged for any loss or damage.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali - 8591837526 | Nitin - 7387523876