Trek to Gorakhgad
Location Address: Near Murbad, Maharashtra.
Fort Elevation: Jungle & Fort trail
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate.
Endurance: Easy to Moderate.
Length: Approx. 5 km
Batches : 4th & 11th October 2020
Without travel Pune & Mumbai: Rs 700 /-
With travel Mumbai: Rs 1500 /-
( Pickup: Borivali , Malad , Andheri , Bandra , Dadar , Thane, Kalyan )
**10 Minimum participants based on first come first serve**
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Gorakshnath temple on the top
- Cave on the fort
- Adventurous steps to balekilla
- 12:00 AM : Report at Borivali , other pickup points timings will between 12-1 AM
- 12:45 AM : Report at Dadar TT Circle
- 04:00 AM : Reach a small Dhabba near secret lake and rest till morning
- 06:00 AM : Wakeup call, fresh up and have fresh hot Breakfast and Tea
- 07:30 AM : Introduction and briefing before we start our trek
- 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM : Trek to Gorakhgad summit
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM : Relax and click pictures and have some snacks
- 12:30 PM : Start descending to base village by same route
- 03:30 PM : Reach base village and proceed to Dhabba for lunch
- 05:00 PM : Start our journey back to Dadar
Reporting Point :
Mumbai : 12:45 AM on Sunday at Dadar TT Circle
Return Arrival :
Mumbai : 9:00 PM at Dadar TT Circle on Sunday.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
Things to carry:
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai in Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea ( Packed Poha )
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
1- Are there any other pickup points :
Yes , we have other pickup points from both Mumbai and Pune.
Mumbai : Borivali, Malad , Dadar, Thane, Kalyan
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
No washrooms are available during the trek. However you can use washroom at Dhabba.
3- Can we bring our vehicle till base village and is parking available?
Parking is available in Base village, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owners parks at own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
Yes, we can arrange Jain food for the trek.
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
Please carry 1-2 liters water, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
6- Will we reach Mumbai Pune on time mentioned?
The itinerary is approx time during monsoon road condition are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case bus reaches late Trekhievers will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.