The Gorakhgad Fort trek is a popular trek located near Mumbai, primarily known for its challenging inclines and the opportunity for trekkers to do some rock climbing. The trail is also famous for its 360 degree views of the Sahyadri Mountain Range and it's jaw dropping and adrenaline pumping 80-90 degree climbs.
- Trek difficulty level: Medium to Difficult
- Base village : Dehri
- Region: Malshej
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai peak: 3.5 - 4 hours one way
- Duration: 1 night and 2 days
- Gorakhgad Fort height: 2137 feet approx
- 12th-13th February 2022
- 19th-20th February 2022
- Mumbai (Kasara): 1500/-
Day 1, Saturday
- 22:45 Meet at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
- 23:00 Start journey towards Gorakhgad.
- 23:15 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on highway), Bandra.
- 23:30 Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 00:15 Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
Day 2, Sunday
- 03:00 Reach village and rest.
- 03:30 Commencement of the Gorakhgad trek after briefing and a short introduction.
- 07:00 Reach at top and explore. Have a breakfast.
- 08:30 Start Descending.
- 11:30 Reach base village.
- 12:00 Have a lunch.
- 13:00 Start Return journey towards Mumbai.
- 18:00 Reach Mumbai and disperse.
- Travel from Mumbai & Pune by Private bus or Car as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea, Lunch
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Trek Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry:
- ID proof
- Proper face mask or shield
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Blanket/Sleeping bag
- Sun protection cap, goggles.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.