- Badami: Badami, formerly known as Vatapi. It is famous for its rock-cut monuments such as the Badami cave temples, as well as the structural temples such as the Bhutanatha temples, Badami Shivalaya, and Jambulingesvara temple. In the local tradition, Badami town is linked to the Agasthya legend of the epics. In the Mahabharata, sage Agastya is described in the epic as a sage with enormous powers of ingestion and digestion. To kill men, asura Vatapi used to become a goat and his brother Ilvala would cook him. Then, Vatapi would recollect in the stomach and tear himself out from the inside of the victim, killing the victim. When Agastya arrives, Ilvala offers the goat again. He kills Vatapi by digesting the meal as soon as he ate, giving Vatapi no time to self-organize. Agastya thus kills the demons Vatapi and Ilvala. This legend is believed to have played out near Badami, and thus the name Vatapi or Agasthya lake.
- Sanakpur lake: Of course, we ain't missing out on this gorgeous beauty. You need to walk uphill after you reach the lake. The glimpse of the scarcely crowded lake is a treat for your eyes. It simply is nature in its best form for your mind to seek solace. Why not do a workstation and cliff jump in between? Here is the place to jump off a boulder and we definitely got you covered! And not to forget there will be some lovely coracles waiting just for you to take you on a ride across the lake.
- Vittala Temple: The 16th-century Vittala Temple, Hampi's most beautiful building, is situated between stones 2.5 kilometers from the bazaar. Construction of the temple may have begun under Krishnadevaraya's rule (r 1509–29). The building was never finished or dedicated, but its magnificent sculptural work is now regarded as the height of Vijayanagar art.
- Virupaksha Temple: The most well-known temple in Hampi sometimes referred to as the Pampapathi temple, was constructed in the seventh century. Its exquisitely carved walls, each of which tells a mythological tale, are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple contains shrines for Sage Vidyaranya and Virupaksha. For devotees of Lord Shiva, Virupaksha Temple is a revered sanctuary. It is situated on the Tungabhadra's southern banks. One of India's oldest temples in continuous operation, the Temple has never experienced a non-operational day since its founding in the 7th century AD.
- Lotus Mahal: Open pavilions are located at the bottom of the two-story, attractive structure, and balconies are located at the top. The Mahal (Palace), a spectacular example of the blending of Hindu and Muslim architectural details, is named from the exquisite, geometrically structured colonnaded apses, that mimic the petals of a lotus flower spreading to the sun.
Anjeyanadri Hill: The Anjaneyadri hill in Hampi lies in the center of the Anegondi area, Karnataka state, India. It is the birthplace of Hanuman. According to Sanatana Dharma, Hanuman was born to Anjana and thus Hanuman was also called Anjaneya, and his birthplace was Anjaneyadri (Anjana's Hill). The hill has a Hanuman temple at the top. It has about 575 steps. The temple has a rock-carved idol of Lord Hanuman. There are also shrines of Lord Rama and Sita and Anjana Devi temple in the vicinity.
- Hampi: Matanga Hills, Hampi Bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Anegundi: Ranganaatha Swami Caves, Chintamani, Durga temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill.
- Badami: Agastya Lake, Bhootanaatha Temple, Mallikarjuna Temple, Sri Vishnu Gudi, Badami Caves, Banashankari Temple.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle Ride at Tungabhadra River through the Mangroves Forest
- Sunset from Matanga Hill and Anjaneyadri Hill
- Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Hampi
- Day 02: Anegundi Sightseeing- Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani Temple, Sanapur lake, Cliff Jumping, and Coracle Ride, Anjanadri Hill.
- Day 03: Hampi Sightseeing- Virupaksha temple, Vitthal Temple, Stone Chariot, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Mahanavami Dibba, Queens Bath, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, Watch Tower, Underground Shiva Temple, Badavi lingam, and Ugranarsimha.
- Day 04: Badami Sightseeing- Lad Khan Temple, Kunti Temple, Durga Temple, Ravalphadi Ave Temple, Mallikarjuna Temple, Papanatha Temple, Jambulinga, and Kashi Vishveshwara Temple. Depart for Pune/Mumbai
- Day 05: Arrive in Pune / Mumbai
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Our Hotel Image: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WvXn3in_0O7lCmH147MLGJeXZ2L81NtM?usp=share_link
- January: 4, 11, 18, 25
- February: 1, 8, 15, 22
- March: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- April: 5, 12, 19, 26
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June: 7, 14, 21, 28
- July: 5, 12, 19, 26
- August: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- September: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Hospet to Badami: 7,999 per person
- Mumbai: 10,999 per person (Tempo Traveller)
- Pune: 9,999 per person (Tempo Traveller)
- Mumbai: 11,499 per person (AC Sleeper Bus)
- Pune: 11,499 per person (AC Sleeper Bus)
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- The Mumbai/Pune train ticket depends upon availability, extra tatkal charges if train tickets are not available.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Non AC Tempo Traveller
- Accommodations: 2 Nights of Hotel Accommodations on a Triple sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Lunch, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Hampi
- 3.30 pm Borivali
- 3:35 pm Kandivali
- 3:40 pm Malad
- 3:45 pm Goregaon
- 3:50 pm Jogeshwari
- 4:10 pm Andheri
- 4:15 pm Vile Parle
- 4:20 pm Santacruz
- 4:25 pm Bandra
- 5:00 pm Sion Chunabatti
- 5:10 pm Chembur
- 5:20 pm Vashi
- 5:25 pm Sanpada
- 5:30 pm Juinagar
- 5:35 pm Nerul
- 5:40 pm Belapur
- 5:45 pm Kharghar
- 5:50 pm Kalamboli
- 5:15 pm Khalapur Toll Naka
- 7:40 pm Wakkad
- 7:50 pm Hinjawadi
- 7:55 pm Chandani Chowk
- 8:45 pm Katraj
Day 02: Anegundi Sightseeing
- The adventure begins here. We will reach Hampi in the morning, and then you can freshen up and have breakfast.
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga Mata temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Then, we will enjoy a beautiful sunset from Anjaneya Hill.
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the surrounding scenic view and the calm weather. After having Dinner Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
Day 03: Hampi Sightseeing
- Day 3 will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today. We will start the day with mesmerizing Sunrise (optional). This journey will take you to the unconditionally beautiful heritage of Hampi.
- Post breakfast we will explore- Virupaksha temple, Vitthal Temple, Mahanavmi Dibba, Queen's bath palace, Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Today we enjoy our Lunch at the magical Mango Tree Restaurant
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Badami Sightseeing
- Wake up early morning, freshen up
- 5.30 AM start your road trip to Badami
- Freshen up pack up your bags and head toward Badami
- After enjoying a wholesome breakfast, check out from the hotel and head out to Aihole.
- The tour will take you to visit famous temples like the Lad Khan Temple, Kunti Temple, Durga Temple, and Ravalphadi Ave Temple.
- Head out to Pattadakal, where you will visit Virupaksha Temple, Mallikarjuna Temple, Papanatha Temple, Jambulinga, and Kashi Vishveshwara Temple.
- Departure to Pune/Mumbai by evening from Badami
Day 05: Arrive in Pune / Mumbai
- 08:00 AM: Pune
- 12:00 PM: Mumbai
Hampi is for all those travelers who still believe in and love the historical beauty of India. It will for sure give you ample scenic views but what it is known for are its architectural beauty and historical nature. The best part of being in Hampi is its pleasant weather during the winter and rich cultural vibes all around the place.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
How to reach
We will be traveling by bus from Mumbai to Hospet, which will take around 13 hours. The distance from Hospet to Hampi is approximately 12 km which can be covered by Auto.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Pravin: 7208620046 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Nitin: 7387523876