- An ancient village in Karnataka and the UNESCO world heritage - Hampi is a beautiful place for all history lovers. It is a pilgrim delight and backpacker holidaying spot. There is an abundance of tourist places in Hampi. The stunning architecture of the temples is of major attraction, and the monolithic sculptures will astonish you. The vestiges will puzzle your mind, and the extraordinary landscapes will amaze you. The best part of this trip would be the vibrant and fascinating culture of Hampi. There are a few popular hills in Hampi that will give you a perfect view of the entire city. And how we can miss the magnificent Hippie island which has the best scenic views and several dainty cafes. Hampi is on the bucket list of every traveler and is worth the hype!
- Sanakpur lake: Of course, we ain't missing out on this gorgeous beauty. You need to walk uphill after you reach the lake. The glimpse of the scarcely crowded lake is a treat for your eyes. It simply is nature in its best form for your mind to seek solace. Why not do a workstation and cliff jump in between? Here is the place to jump off a boulder and we definitely got you covered! And not to forget there will be some lovely coracles waiting just for you to take you on a ride across the lake.
- Vittala Temple: The 16th-century Vittala Temple, Hampi's most beautiful building, is situated between stones 2.5 kilometers from the bazaar. Construction of the temple may have begun under Krishnadevaraya's rule (r 1509–29). The building was never finished or dedicated, but its magnificent sculptural work is now regarded as the height of Vijayanagar art.
- Virupaksha Temple: The most well-known temple in Hampi sometimes referred to as the Pampapathi temple, was constructed in the seventh century. Its exquisitely carved walls, each of which tells a mythological tale, are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple contains shrines for Sage Vidyaranya and Virupaksha. For devotees of Lord Shiva, Virupaksha Temple is a revered sanctuary. It is situated on the Tungabhadra's southern banks. One of India's oldest temples in continuous operation, the Temple has never experienced a non-operational day since its founding in the 7th century AD.
- Lotus Mahal: Open pavilions are located at the bottom of the two-story, attractive structure, and balconies are located at the top. The Mahal (Palace), a spectacular example of the blending of Hindu and Muslim architectural details, is named from the exquisite, geometrically structured colonnaded apses, that mimic the petals of a lotus flower spreading to the sun.
Anjeyanadri Hill: The Anjaneyadri hill in Hampi lies in the center of the Anegondi area, Karnataka state, India. It is the birthplace of Hanuman. According to Sanatana Dharma, Hanuman was born to Anjana and thus Hanuman was also called Anjaneya, and his birthplace was Anjaneyadri (Anjana's Hill). The hill has a Hanuman temple at the top. It has about 575 steps. The temple has a rock-carved idol of Lord Hanuman. There are also shrines of Lord Rama and Sita and Anjana Devi temple in the vicinity.
Why Hampi with Trekhievers?
- A unique itinerary curated by Trekhievers Operation Team for your comfort.
- In this itinerary, you will stay 2 nights in Hampi with additional Lunch and Breakfast in the package. You know what an extra night means, extra fun and extra game nights.
- Explore places without time constraints as other companies will ask you to do. This will give you more time to click pictures and create content.
- You travel by train, which means no motion sickness, 24hrs washroom availability, and more comfort.
- Your Monday doesn't get consumed as we reach Pune at 1 AM and Mumbai at 5 AM. That means no extra holiday leave.
- Hampi: Matanga Hills, Hampi Bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Anegundi: Ranganaatha Swami Caves, Chintamani, Durga temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle Ride at Tungabhadra River through the Mangroves Forest
- Sunset from Matanga Hill and Anjaneyadri Hill
- Day 01: Departure from Mumbai to Hospete
- Day 02: Departure from Pune to Hospete. Arrive in Hampi, Have a Rest and leisure day. Enjoy Cafe Vibe and jamming sessions in the evening.
- Day 03: Sunrise from Matanga Hill, Visit Monolithic Nandi, Historic Achutyaray Temple. Anegundi village, Chintamani Temple, Durga Mata temple, Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle ride at Tungabhadra River, sunset from Anjanadri Hill.
- Day 04: Explore Vijaya Vitthal Temple, Kings Balance, Queen's bath palace, Mahanavmi Dibba, Pushkarni, Hazari Rama Temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, and Watch Tower, Underground Shiva Temple, Badavi lingam and Ugranarsimha. Sunset from Hemkuta Hill and Virupaksha Temple.Hampi Market and Enjoy shopping.
- Day 05: Departure towards Mumbai / Pune
- Day 06: Arrive in Mumbai / Pune
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Hospet to Hospet: 7,499/- per person
- Mumbai / Pune: 8,499/- per person
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- The Mumbai/Pune train ticket depends upon availability, extra tatkal charges if train tickets are not available.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Mumbai/Pune to Hampi via Train, Surface transfer via Private Auto
- Accommodations: 3 Nights of Hotel Accommodations
- Meal Plans: 5 meals (Day 2 Lunch, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All Sightseeings Entry fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- 09:20 PM: C SHIVAJI MAH T
- 09:30 PM: DADAR
- 09:53 PM: THANE
- 10:10 PM: KALYAN
- 01:05 AM: PUNE
- 05:10 AM: SOLAPUR
- 12:45 PM: HOSPETE
- 01:00 PM: Board the autos Reach at Our stay property in Hampi.
- Drop your bags at the Hotel, Get freshen up Have Lunch and Take a rest for the day as you had travelled for long time.
- Get up in the evening, get freshen up and Come at the Cafe Place for Dinner. Hampi's weather at the night is very pleasant, one can indulge themselves in playing games or watching the stars. Also, experience unique vibe of Cafe life and jamming session. This is just the start of your beautiful journey through this amazingly beautiful heritage.
- The adventure begins here. We will start the day with mesmerizing Sunrise from Matanga Hill (optional) where you can view the mesmerizing view of Hampi. Visit Monolithic Nandi, Historic Achutyaray Temple
- Post breakfast we will explore a lot of places Starting from Anegundi village, Chintamani Temple, Durga Mata temple, and the Sanapur Lake, where you can experience cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Then, we will enjoy a beautiful sunset from Anjanadri Hill.
- Later come back to our property and have dinner. Hampi's weather at the night is very pleasant, one can indulge themselves in playing games or watching the stars. Also, experience unique vibe of Cafe life and jamming session
- Today we will explore the unconditionally beautiful heritage of Hampi. We will explore the Historical Temples, Monuments, Ruins and much more
- Post breakfast we will explore- Vijaya Vitthal Temple, Kings Balance, Queen's bath palace, Mahanavmi Dibba, Pushkarni, Hazari Rama Temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, and Watch Tower, Underground Shiva Temple,
- Enjoy your lunch and take a hualt for sometime in between these sightseeings, as per your convenience.
- Visit Badavi lingam and Ugranarsimha. Enjoy the Sunset from Hemkuta Hill and Explore Virupaksha Temple.
- Visit Hampi Market and Enjoy shopping.
- After exploring all the amazing places, you can come back to our stay property. Have Dinner and enjoy the Cafe vibe and jamming session, Music as this would be your last night in Hampi.
- 10:00 AM: Get freshen up, Check- Out
- Have breakfast and get your Early drop at hospete and explore the city till afternoon. Have your Lunch and Start your return journey train to Mumbai/ Pune from Hospete with lots of Memories.
- You can stay back at the cafe Nearby our stay property and get your drop at Hospete Station just before your train time as well as per your convenience.
- 01:40 PM: HOSPETE (Take a Return Train)
- 04:40 PM: SOLAPUR
- 01:10 AM: PUNE
- 04:16 AM: THANE
- 04:42 AM: Dadar
- 05:10 AM: CSMT
Hampi is for all those travelers who still believe in and love the historical beauty of India. It will for sure give you ample scenic views but what it is known for are its architectural beauty and historical nature. The best part of being in Hampi is its pleasant weather during the winter and rich cultural vibes all around the place.
Things To Carry:
(Note: We will be
1.Travelling in train for Two nights,
2.Stay for two nights,
3.Do sightseeings for two days,
4.Also we will be doing Water activitiies like coracle ride and cliff jumping, small treks to hills etc
So pack your bags accordingly.
A rucksack bag and a daypack
1-liter water bladder or water bottle
2 sets of clothing ( pants, shorts, shirts, t-shirts) for sightseeings
2 sets of clothings for night travel and stay
2-4 sets of undergarments
A small towel, Napkins
Preferably dryfit for cliff jumping.
Flip flops/sandals/ sleepers (travel, stay )
2 pairs of socks
6.Toiletries and cosmetics
Soap, Face wash, Paper soap,
Hair oil, comb
Sunscreen lotion minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
LED torch light
Phone charger/ Powerbank
8.Medication as per the requirement
Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
(Note: Carry your all the accessories, valueables on your responsibility. Tour guide or Team Trekhievers will not be responsible for any unfortunate loss for your belongings)
Things to keep in mind while visiting Hampi:
- The best time to visit Hampi is in Winters
- You might get a weak network connection in Hampi
- You cannot complete the trip to Hampi within a day
- Respect the culture of Hampi
- The temples are closed from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm every day
- If you love historic stuff then Hampi is for you
How to reach
We will be traveling by bus from Mumbai to Hospet, which will take around 13 hours. The distance from Hospet to Hampi is approximately 12 km which can be covered by car.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Where is Hampi located?
- Hampi is in the Karnataka state of India
2. Can we visit Hampi in a day?
- Usually, at least a 2-day trip is required to visit all the beautiful heritage sites of Hampi.
3. What is Hampi known for?
- Hampi is known for its architectural beauty and vibrant culture
4. What is the distance from Mumbai to Hampi?
- The distance from Mumbai to Hampi is approximately 740 km
5. Is traveling solo a feasible plan?
- Solo trips are quite enjoyable. We are sure you will find your very own traveling family here.
6. If I’m the only Female on the Hampi trip, is it safe for me to travel?
- We generally have many females joining us on our trips so there are high chances that you are not the only female on the Hampi trip. We have well-trained staff ( Both local support and team joining from respective city) & girls safety is of prime importance to us. We assure you that you will be with safe and reliable people throughout the trip. In case you face any issues regarding female safety, get in touch with safety cell - 8669021690
7. What is the group size for this trip?
- We prefer to have a group of 5-15 people on our Trip as we intend to have more fun and give personal care.
8. Who will accompany us on the Trip?
- All events are led by professional and trained team captains, who assure that your trip runs smoothly as per mentioned plan or are in charge of any change of plan in case of any natural calamity or things/events not in human control.
9. What type of accommodation is provided on the Hampi Trip?
- We provide accommodation on a dual/triple sharing basis at our Hotel in Hampi. All rooms are well equipped with basic facilities like clean mattresses, cushions, blankets, and clean and sanitized washrooms. The property is selected to give you the raw experience of Hampi with a tint of luxury
10. How many trippers will be in a room on the Hampi Trip?
- Usual sharing would be dual occupancy with the same gender. We might have triple occupancy in case of an odd male-female ratio. We also have a "Couple Room Option" available with us, which you can select will booking.
11. Will we be provided Jain food on the Hampi Trip?
- Yes, for the breakfast included in our package we will provide Jain food. For other meals which are not included, we will make sure that we visit the cafes that provide Jain food. Please inform us of your food preferences in the notes section while making the bookings.
12. Can we drink alcohol or smoke during the Hampi Trip?
- Yes, you can drink alcohol only on the day of your stay in Hampi (only at night). Smokers can smoke but you have to make sure that you don’t make others uncomfortable.