Har Ki Dun, also known as the valley of gods, is one of the most alluring valleys of Western Himalayas. Har Ki Dun is undoubtedly the paradise for beginners in trekking who want to quench their thrust of adventurous outdoor activity and hence serves a perfect destination for beginners in trekking. People looking for long weekend getaways can easily plan a trekking trip to Har ki dun.
Har Ki Dun is a cradle shaped valley situated deep inside Govind Pashu National park. Trekking in Har Ki dun serves as a utopia for adventure junkies and nature lovers. The pine forest of Govind Peshu national park, Meadows of Debshu Bugyal embraces the beauty of trails in Har ki Dun valley. While trekking in Har Ki Dun, the alpine lake of Ruinsara displays an unescapable picturesque view of this beautiful valley. The breeze winds filled with chirping songs of birds make the trials exciting.
Har Ki Dun valley also offers beautiful meadows outlined by different shades of native alpine vegetation making it a perfect campsite destination. Maintaining its natural attire, wildlife species are easily spotted while trekking in Har Ki dun valley. Trekking in Har Ki dun is not confined to wildlife instead it showcases the picturesque view of Swargarohini peak 1 and 2, Bandarpoonch and Kala nag/ Black peak.
Trekking in the Himalayas is not always for experienced trekkers but places like Har Ki dun valley serve a perfect location for beginners in trekking. So don't be a bore on weekends and plan a trek to Har Ki Dun for a lifetime experience.
Basic information :
- Dificulty - Moderate
- Duration - 7D/6N
- Maximum Altitude - 11,700ft
- Base Camp - Sankri
- Best time to visit - Oct-May
Sankri to Sankri - 9499/-
Dehradun to Dehradun : 11499/-
Delhi to Delhi - 12499/-
Note : Please keep a buffer day for your retrun journey .
What is included in the tour
Meals will be all veg from Day 1 dinner to Day 7 breakfast. Hot and delicious food will be served at Breakfast and Dinner. During trek packed food will be provided.
Forest Permits/Camping Charges, if any (Up to the amount charged for Indian nationals)
Tented accommodation throughout the trek and guest houses at Sankari
Rent for camping equipment.
Porters or mules for carrying common luggage.
What is NOT included in the tour
Meals during road journeys.
Accommodation in Dehradun.
Any expense not specified in the inclusion list.
Personal expenses of any kind on Har Ki Dun Trek.
Anything apart from the inclusions of Har Ki Dun Trek.
The trip starts from Dehradun, the drive is about 200 Km to reach Sankri.
Sankri is a beautiful place, you can take an evening stroll in this beautiful hamlet and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
Overnight stay at the guest house.
We begin the day with a short, picturesque and courageous drive to Taluka
The climb today will be through wonderful blended woods areas and along the Supin waterway.
On the trail, you will meet local people from the adjacent towns and get the opportunity to see the uncommon development style of the nearby homes.
Overnight stay at the camps at Chilurgad.
Begin your trek from Chilurgad to Kalkatiyadhar.
Trek will be through trails containing multiple water streams
Overnight stay at campsite at Kalkatiyadhar
Start your trek from Kalkatiyadhar to Har ki Dun
Reach Har ki Dun and Inhale the beauty of the valley, Swaragrohini-1 Peak is visible from Har ki Dun
Trek back to the campsite at Kalkatiyadhar.
Overnight stay at the campsite at Kalkatiyadhar.
After having breakfast in the morning check out from the campsite and start your journey back to Chilurgad.
Overnight stay at the campsite at Chilurgad.
Trek back to Taluka.
A vehicle from Taluka takes us back to Sankri.
Overnight stay in a guest house at Sankri.
We leave Sankri and reach Dehradun by late afternoon on this day.
Things to Carry:
- Woolen Sweater (carry 5 layers during winter trek)
- Fleece Jacket
- Padded Jacket
- T-shirts (3)
- Trekking pants (2)
- Undergarments (4 pair)
- Woolen Cap
- Socks (both cotton and woolen)
- Trekking pole
- Medical Kit.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.