Kasarsai Dam Lakeside Camping
- Up until now, all of Pune crowd had to drive all the way to Lonavala or Alibaug for camping. People of Pune, not anymore! We have exciting news for you…
- Exhilarating activity like camping has come closer to your city. Within 25 km proximity from the main city of Pune, a quaint little campsite is established very close to Hinjewadi. This beautiful campsite is set up right beside Kasarsai Lake. This beautiful place has always been an ideal place to hang-out with friends and family; now one can do more than just hangout by the lake. Spend a beautiful weekend in the midst of nature surrounded by lush green hills and rippling beautiful Kasarsai Lake. Located just beside boat club, one can indulge in boating activity along with camping. Apart from experiencing stunning sunset and sunrise, keep a look out for migratory birds which come to this lake.
- The Kasarsai dam is a small dam built on a Kasarsai lake just near Pune. The Kasarsai dam is very close to Kasarsai Village and on another side of the Dam, there is Kusgaon village. The Kasarsai lake is a hidden beauty that is surrounded by lush green areas and hills. The distance of Kasarsai Dam from Hinjewadi is 10 km. It is a very thrilling experience to go to the lake, the view of the dam from inside the lake and the view of Kasarsai Lake is very picturesque.
- Kasarsai dam being this close to Hinjewadi makes it a perfect weekend getaway for adventure lovers and cyclists.
- Trekhievers brings an opportunity for their clients to camp at Kasarsai Dam at a really good resort property with amenities like Live Music, DJ, Boating, Karaoke along with a cozy stay and delicious resort meals.
- Location: Kasarsai Dam, Hinjewadi
- Distance from Pune City: 25km (10km from Hinjewadi)
- Distanc from Mumbai: 130km
- Batches: 7th March, 8th March (One day plans)
- Check-in time: 10:00 AM
- Check-out time: 06:00 PM
- Stag Entry : 599/-
- Couple Entry : 999/-
- Family Entry : 1799/- (2 Adults, 1or 2 kids)
What is included in the tour
- Rain dance
- Live Dhol
- Free Herbal Colours
- Free Thandai (Unlimited)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any extra meal other than mentioned in inclusions. (You can have it with addional cost by paying at the campsite)
- Outside liquor is not allowed, however we serve it at the campsite.
- 10:00 AM: Check- in
- 10:00 to 5:00 PM: Holi celebration event will be on. Herbal colours will be provided with unlimited Thandai. Raindance and music with live dhol will be there throughout the day. Enjoy delicious food meals at Food stalls installed at the campsite (own cost).
- 06:00 PM: Check- out time. Later you can enjoy boating and camel ride beside the campsite, (additional cost). Enjoy Mesmerising lakeside sunset view.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- 2 Sets of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
- Toiletries and cosmetics
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar) if required
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Medicine if required
- Mobile phone Charger
- (We dont allow outside liquor or drinks. We serve you at the campsite if you required.)
How To Reach The Campsite :
- We will share the location of the campsite with you once your booking is confirmed. Drive directly to the campsite. It's 10kms from Hinjewadi, Pune and 25 km from Pune City.
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 7208620046 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the event will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- If the booking is canceled 10 or more days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled less than 10 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh- 7387642734 | Vrutti- 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
Follow us on:
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.