- Location: Revdanda beach
- Batch: 7th-8th March
- Check-in: 04.00 PM
- Check-out: 12.00 PM
- Accommodation: Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows, and blankets
- Cost Kids (below 10 yrs): ₹ 799 per person
- Cost Adults (above 10 yrs): ₹ 1299 per person
- Distance From Mumbai: 110km
- Distance From Pune: 150km
- Holi Dahan
- Organic Colours
- Rain Dance with Dj music
- Unlimited Thandai
What is included in the tour
- Accommodations: Tent Accommodations on a Double / Triple sharing basis with mattress pillows & blankets.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 1 Evening Snacks & Tea + Limited BBQ (Veg & Nonveg) + Unlimited Dinner (Veg & Nonveg) , Day 2 Breakfast), Unlimited Thandai
- Activities:Holi Celebration with Holi dahan and Playing Colors, Rain Dance with DJ music, Bonfire, Live Music/ Karaoke, Movie Screening, Photobooth, Team Bonding Games, Indoor and Outdoor Activities.
Amenities: Drinking Water, Western Washrooms, Parking, First Aid Kit, Phone charging points
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation: Alibaug to Campsite (Rs100 oneway), Gateway of India to Alibaug Ferry (Rs 200 - 350 oneway)
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc., and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- 02:15 PM: Catch the ferry from Gateway of India on your own.
Note: Ferry's name is PNP, which will drop that Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- 04:00 PM: Check-in at a campsite with your love-ones Walk around the vicinity and explore the location on your own.
- 05:00 PM: Enjoy and fall in love with the beauty of Beach Camping as you check-in. Freshen up and have some snacks with hot Tea/Coffee.
- 05:30 PM: Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp. The place is all time stylish for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games similar to carom, badminton, volleyball, or bone can just relax and decompress on hammocks until evening.
- 08:00 PM: Celebrate Holi Dahan Ritual. It’s time to move and groove to the beats of the DJ.
- 08:30 PM: Enjoy the Barbeque (Veg/Non-veg/Jain).
- 10:00 PM: Enjoy Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
- 11:00 PM: And eventually, sit around a warm bonfire with a stupendous live aural session by the sand! And this experience will be locked ever accompanied by loads of fantastic recollections!
- 11:30 PM: Settle down for the iconic movie screening under the sky and stars.
- End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in tents. (Foam mattress, blanket, and pillow will be provided)
- 06:30 AM: Wake up and take a walk around the Beachside with the morning breeze moving around.
- 08:00 AM: Freshen up and enjoy a healthy morning breakfast. Gear up with Enthusiasm to celebrate Holi Festival with Raindance and DJ music. Colours will be provided. Enjoy Unlimited Thandai as well.
- 12:00 PM: Check-out from the campsite!
Things To Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters for each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
How To Reach:
- For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
- From Mumbai - Take a jetty ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa, with a connected bus journey to Alibaug. Take local auto transportation from Alibaug to Revdanda (70-80 Rs per person).
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- 100% amount is to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days prior or less to the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh -7387642734 | Vrutti- 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.