- Location: Pawna Lake
- Batch: 7th March, 8th March
- Cost for One Day Plan: ₹799 per person
- Cost for Overnight Camping Plan: ₹999 per person
- Distance From Mumbai: 60 km
- Distance From Pune: 120km
- Reel of last year's celebration: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbXfYv3g_oi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: As per the package
- Meal Plan for One Day Plan: Morning breakfast, Lunch Unlimited (Veg & Nonveg), Thandai.
- Meal Plan Overnight Camping Plan: Evening snacks, BBQ (veg/non-veg limited), Dinner (veg/non-veg unlimited), breakfast and tea (unlimited), Thandai
- Activities: Rain dance with music, Photobooth, Team Bonding Games, Indoor and Outdoor Sports Activities, watersports (Boating and jetskiing at additional cost)
Amenities: Security, Drinking Water, Western Washrooms, Parking, Phone charging points, pick up and drop facility (Paid), First Aid Kit.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Watersports: Boating- 200 Rs & 500 Rs (Additional cost)
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- GST (5%)
- Travel cost to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc., and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Any kind of medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
One-Day Plan: ( 7th & 8th March)
- 08.00 AM: Report at the campsite and Check-in.
- 09.00 am to 10.00 AM: Have morning breakfast
- 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM: Celebrate the Holi festival with Rain dance and DJ Music (Colours will be provided).
- 01.30 PM to 02.30 PM: Have a delicious lunch with unlimited Thandai (Thandai will provide a full day of Holi)
- 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM: you can enjoy the lakeside view and indoor and outdoor Sports and have fun.
- 06.00 PM: Check-out
Get Mumbai Pickup and Drop at ₹699 per person
- 05:00 AM: Borivali National park
- 05:05 AM: Samta nagar police station, Kandivali
- 05:15 AM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon
- 05:30 AM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri
- 05:45 AM: Kalanagar Bust Stop, Bandra
- 06:00 AM: Neeta Volvo, Sion
- 06:10 AM: Mankhurd Vashi Link Road
- 06:30 AM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 06:45 AM: Nerul LP
- 06:55 AM: Kharghar station
- 07:15 AM: Kalamboli McD
Get Lonavala Pickup and Drop at ₹500 per person
- 07:00 AM: Lonavla Railway station
Camping Plan 2D/1N: (7th to 8th March)
- 04:00 PM: Reach the campsite and Check-In. One has to carry bags and belongings to the assigned tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Get relaxed.
- 04:30 - 07:00 PM: Once you Get freshened up and settled down enjoy evening snacks and hot tea. The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography, so enjoy nature and activities. Play Volleyball, cricket, Football, Badminton, Carrom, Chess, and Other activities, or one can just relax and unwind till sunset.
- 08:00 PM: Hit the dance floor. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- 08:30 PM: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non-Veg.
- 10:00 PM: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area.
- 11:00 PM: Live music and Bonfire. (Only On Weekends)
- Enjoy overnight stay
- 06:00 AM: a wake-up call
- 06:00 - 08.00 AM: Enjoy the awesome Lakeside sunrise view and get freshen up
- 08:00 AM: Have breakfast and tea
- 09:00 - 12.00 AM: Holi celebration time with Raindance and DJ music (Colours will be provided). also, Enjoy watersports activities. Boating (200/-), Jet Ski (500/-)
- 12:30 PM: Checkout
Get Mumbai Pickup and Drop at ₹1000 per person
- 12:00 PM: Borivali National park
- 12:05 PM: Samta nagar police station, Kandivali
- 12:15 PM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon
- 12:30 PM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri
- 12:45 PM: Kalanagar Bust Stop, Bandra
- 01:00 PM: Neeta Volvo, Sion
- 01:10 PM: Mankhurd Vashi Link Road
- 01:30 PM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 01:45 PM: Nerul LP
- 01:55 PM: Kharghar station
- 02:15 AM: Kalamboli McD
Get Lonavala Pickup and Drop at ₹500 per person
- 03:00 PM: Lonavla Railway station
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Water bottle (2 liters for each person)
- 2 Sets of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
- Toiletries and cosmetics
- Medicine if required
- Mobile phone Charger
- (You can carry your own booze)
How To Reach:
- We will share the GPS location post-booking confirmation. You can travel in your own vehicle.
- From Pune & Mumbai: Reach Lonavala. Pick up and drop from Lonavala to the campsite will be provided at additional cost. OR You can take private transportation From here to the campsite.
- 12:45 PM: Take CSMT MAS SF SPL (01459) from CSMT, Dadar, Thane, Kalyan, and Karjat to reach Lonavala by 03:10 PM.
- 03:15 PM: Take DECCAN EXPRESS (01008) from Pune, Shivaji Nagar, and Khadki and reach Lonavala by 04:30 PM.
- 04:30 PM: Take our sharing Jeep to the campsite and reach the campsite by 5:30 PM
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 7208620046 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the event will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- If the booking is canceled 10 or more days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled less than 10 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh- 7387642734 | Vrutti- 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is the washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Yes, Limited BBQ . One can buy too later at an additional cost, the additional cost of BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed?
Yes, however, we don't serve it. Please bring your own booze.
7. What is Pawna lake’s Location?
Lake is located in Maval taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra.
8. How far is Pawna Lake from Mumbai?
It is approximately 120 km away from Mumbai.
9. How far is the Pawna Lake from Pune?
It is approximately 65 km away from Pune.
10.What is the difficulty level of the fort treks?
It is an easy level trek.
11. What are the age group criteria?
Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic, and more.