- The state of Rajasthan is a popular tourist hub and it has a number of places that are not only famous domestically but are also renowned over the globe. On your Jaipur Ajmer Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer holiday package you will be visiting some of these must-visit places.
- Your first destination is Jaipur, the “Pink City”. The town is known as the pink city because most of the buildings in the city are wrapped in a shade of pink. Apart from this, the city takes pride in its forts and palaces. The forts in the city are architectural masterpieces that speak to you of the history of Jaipur and the lavish palaces boast of the culture that it still withholds.
- Moving to Udaipur, you will step into the “City of Lakes”. The lakes in this city are beautiful, tranquil, and azure that will leave you with an unforgettable view. Be it any lake, its backdrops are the gigantic Aravalli Mountains and the lush greenery, where you can sit and relax for hours beside the shore of the lake.
- Your next destination will be Jodhpur, known as the “Blue City”. The reason behind this is the houses that are painted in different shades of blue. The city is also known to be the second-largest city in the state and houses, numerous tourists, each year.
- The last destination on your holiday will be Jaisalmer. The city is surrounded by the golden dunes of the Thar and is a very popular city for moviemakers. Many movies like Bhajrangi Bhaijaan, Shudh Desi Romance, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Nanhe Jaisalmer, etc. have been filmed in the city.
- New Year's Eve in Jaisalmer Dessert
- Jaipur Sightseeings: Jaipur city, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, City palace, Amer fort, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh fort
- Kishangarh: Kashmir of Rajasthan
- Ajmer Sightseeing: Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ajmer Market
- Pushkar Sightseeing: Pushkar Lake, Brahma Ji Temple
- Chittorgarh Sightseeing: Chittorgarh fort, Rana Kumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha, Padmini Palace
- Visit Bullet Baba Temple
- Udaipur Sightseeing: Moti Magri, Doodh Talai, Fateh Sagar Lake, City Palace, Crystal Gallary Sahelion ki Bari
- Jodhpur Sightseeing: Jodhpur city, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Gadisar lake, Kuldhara village, Longewala War Memorial, and Sam Sand Dunes Camping with Rajasthani Cultural Program
- Activities: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Boating in Gasissar Lake, Flying Fox at Mehrangarh Fort
- Delicious Rajasthani Meals, Luxurious stays, Expert Tour Guide.
- Day 01: Mumbai to Jaipur
- Day 02: Arrive in Jaipur - Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 03: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 04: Jaipur - Ajmer Sharif Dargah - Pushkar, Pushkar
- Day 05: Pushkar - Chittorgarh Sightseeing - Depart for Udaipur.
- Day 06: Udaipur Sightseeing.
- Day 07: Udaipur - Jodhpur, Jodhpur Sightseeing.
- Day 08: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer, New Year Celebration in Jaisalmer
- Day 09: Jaisalmer Sightseeing - Depart for Mumbai
- Day 10: Arrive in Mumbai
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- 24th Dec to 2nd Jan
- 21st Jan to 30th Jan
- 11th Feb to 20th Feb
- 4th Mar to 13th Mar
- Mumbai/Pune/Surat/Ahemdabad/Delhi/: 19,999/- per person
- Jaipur: 18,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Triple Sharing: 6000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 8000/- per person
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the event date.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Mumbai to Jaipur and return via Sleeper Train. Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 14 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 8 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 9 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Desert Jeep Safari
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 00: Mumbai / Surat / Ahemdabad / Pune / Delhi to Jaipur
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 17:05 PM BDTS JAIPUR SF (12979) / MMCT JAIPUR SF (12955)
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 17:37 PM for Western line people
- Surat and Ahemdabad people can board this train from their stations
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- Delhi people will take the 11 PM Volvo to Jaipur
Day 01: Arrive in Jaipur
- On your arrival at Jaipur, you will be received by our representative who will then lead you to your hotel. After completing your check-in formalities, you can head out to take a tour of the city.
- Today we explore the City of Jaipur. We visit Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar – A UNESCO World Heritage site also an astronomical marvel, and City Palace – the royal residence, known for its architectural blend of Indian, Mughal, Rajput, and European styles.
- In the evening we witness a beautiful Light & Sound Show at Amer fort.
- Later on, you can make your way back to the hotel for the night's stay and dinner.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
- After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading out for sightseeing on day 2.
- Your first destination will be Panna Meena Kund and Amer Fort – known for their Mughal-influenced artistic style.
- Then Nahargarh Fort - The unique feature of the fort is that each room in this fort is connected through common corridors. They are also decorated with delicate wall and ceiling paintings. It is even said that the fort was built around the jungle because the kings of Jaipur used to take a keen interest in hunting.
- The next destination for the day is a fort with bespoke architecture, Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur, is a mark of semblance of the great Rajput rulers. Literally meaning the ‘Victory Fort, it was built to protect Amer Fort and its huge palace complex from enemies of the state.
- The last destination for the day is the Patrika Gate which serves as one of the major tourist attractions in the city.
- After the tour day, you can head back to your hotel and catch up on some sleep.
Day 3: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Pushkar - one of the oldest cities with heritage, culture, and warmth rolled into one panoramic landscape.
- En route, we visit Kishangarh – Kashmir of Rajasthan. Upon arrival at Ajmer Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah.
- Then we proceed to Pushkar to visit Brahma Mandir – one of the very few existing temples dedicated to the god Brahma, Pushkar Tirth and witness the divine evening aarti at Pushkar Ghat. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction is the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma.
- Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Pushkar - Chittorgarh - Udaipur
- Get ready for your first road trip in Rajasthan, today you will be making your way to Udaipur. The distance you need to cover is 394.9 km and it should take you roughly 6 hours and 36 minutes. So make sure you have an early breakfast and hit the road.
- Proceed to Chittorgarh. We visit Chittorgarh Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of bravery. Here we will see Ranakumbha Palace – where the founder of Udaipur Maharana Udai Singh was born, Meera Mandir – was once the home of famous bhakti poetess Meerabai, Vijay Stambha – a victory monument constructed by Mewar king to commemorate the victory over Mahmud Khilji and Queen Padmini Palace – located amidst water bodies.
- Today you have a chance to get yourself clicked in a Rajasthani outfit. Later we proceed to Udaipur.
- Upon your arrival, complete your check-in process and after some rest, head out to explore the city.
- End your day, by heading back to the hotel to catch up on some rest.
Day 05: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Begin your day with breakfast at the hotel and then restart your city tour. Today you will be visiting many exciting places, to begin with, Moti Magri – also known as Pearl hill which overlooks Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Then Doodh Talai Musical garden is a rock and fountain garden. It is a great place to relax and enjoy your day while you overlook the wide expanse of the city from the garden.
- It’s time to explore Udaipur city, we visit the City palace – an architectural marvel.
- Next up is the Fateh Sagar Lake, surrounded by the Aravalli Hills. It is the second largest artificial lake in the city and is known for its scenic beauty. Do enjoy the motor boat ride that will give you a better feel of the atmosphere of the lake.
- In the evening we enjoy traditional music and a dance show.
- You can then head back to your hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06: Udaipur - Jodhpur Sightseeing
- After an early breakfast, you will be traveling to Jodhpur, by road. The travel distance is 250.6 km and it should take you around 4 hours to reach the city of Jodhpur.
- Once you have settled in your hotel you can leave for the city tour. The first destination on your itinerary is the Jaswant Thada – a royal cenotaph built in white marble also known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar.
- Mehrangarh fort - the fort consists of seven gates and it is said that these 7 gates are made by different rulers in honor of the victory over the Bikaner and Jaipur armies. There are also a number of small palaces that you must take a tour of, within the fort.
- Ummaid Bhavan Palace Museum – an almost 75 years old architectural marvel now turned into a museum showcasing artistic murals, opulent miniature paintings, vintage clocks, and unusual household paraphernalia.
- After this tiring visit, you can take some rest and have some dinner at your hotel.
Day 07: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer Sightseing
- Today you will be traveling to the last city of your tour, Jaisalmer, so make sure you have early breakfast and get ready for the journey. The distance to cover is around 284 km and it should take you around 4 hours, by road.
- After completing your check-in process you will head out for the adventure sports activities at the Thar Desert.
- You will have a list of sports you can pick from. You can pick from activities like Quad Biking, Dune Bashing, Para Gliding, Camel Safari, and many more. Be it any of the sports, the experience you will have will be mind-boggling.
- After this tiring day, you must return to your hotel to catch up on some rest.
Day 08: Jaisalmer Sightseeing & Depart
- After a filling breakfast, you will head out to explore the city further. Your first destination of the day will be the Jaisalmer Fort – a UNESCO world heritage site. The fort is also known as the Sonar Quila by the locals. Fun fact about the fort is that a detective novel has been written based on the Jaisalmer Fort and also many movies have been filmed at the fort. Now, that’s someplace to visit.
- Fort followed by a visit to Jain Mandir – craved in yellow sandstones dedicated to Jain hermits known as Tirthankars. Later we visit Patwaon ki Haweli – Palace built in the early 1800s, now a museum featuring intricate carvings, furniture, and artwork
- Then we take a blissful boat ride in Gadisar Lake surrounded by many temples, shrines, and Ghats.
- Now it is time to head back to your hotel and start packing for your departure.
Day 09: Reach Mumbai/Delhi
- You have come to the end of your Jaipur Ajmer Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer holiday package and all we wish is that you had a wonderful experience. Today you will be heading to the Jodhpur railway station and Report at 19:30 PM SURYA NAGARI (12479) We wish to see you soon.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- The token amount is non-refundable.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 30 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 30 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
- No show = No refund.
Trekhievers Policy :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- The detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046