- The state of Rajasthan is a popular tourist hub and it has a number of places that are not only famous domestically but are also renowned over the globe. On your Jaipur Ajmer Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer holiday package, you will be visiting some of these must-visit places.
- Your first destination is Jaipur, the “Pink City”. The town is known as the pink city because most of the buildings in the city are wrapped in a shade of pink. Apart from this, the city takes pride in its forts and palaces. The forts in the city are architectural masterpieces that speak to you of the history of Jaipur and the lavish palaces boast of the culture that it still holds.
- Moving to Udaipur, you will step into the “City of Lakes”. The lakes in this city are beautiful, tranquil, and azure that will leave you with an unforgettable view. Be it any lake, its backdrops are the gigantic Aravalli Mountains and the lush greenery, where you can sit and relax for hours beside the shore of the lake.
- Your next destination will be Jodhpur, known as the “Blue City”. The reason behind this is the houses that are painted in different shades of blue. The city is also known to be the second-largest city in the state and houses, numerous tourists, each year.
- The last destination on your holiday will be Jaisalmer. The city is surrounded by the golden dunes of the Thar and is a very popular city for moviemakers. Many movies like Bhajrangi Bhaijaan, Shudh Desi Romance, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Nanhe Jaisalmer, etc. have been filmed in the city.
- Jaipur Sightseeings: Jaipur city, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, City palace, Amer fort, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh fort
- Kishangarh: Kashmir of Rajasthan
- Pushkar Sightseeing: Pushkar Lake, Brahma Ji Temple
- Chittorgarh Sightseeing: Chittorgarh Fort, Rana Kumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha, Padmini Palace
- Visit Bullet Baba Temple
- Udaipur Sightseeing: Moti Magri, Doodh Talai, Fateh Sagar Lake, City Palace, Crystal Gallary Sahelion ki Bari
- Jodhpur Sightseeing: Jodhpur City, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Gadisar Lake, Kuldhara village and Sam Sand Dunes Camping with Rajasthani Cultural Program
- Activities: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Boating in Gasissar Lake, Flying Fox at Mehrangarh Fort
- Delicious Rajasthani Meals, Luxurious stays, Expert Tour Guide.
Group Departure Dates from Mumbai:
- September: 24
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
New Year & Christmas Batch: 24, 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Mumbai/Pune/Surat/Ahmedabad/Delhi/: 24,999/- per person
- Jaipur to Jodhpur: 22,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Double Sharing: 8000/- per person
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Train, Flight, and Bus tickets can be arranged from your city.
- Day 00: Depart from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, Delhi to Jaipur
- Day 01: Arrive in Jaipur, Jaipur Sightseeing - Stay in Jaipur.
- Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing - Stay in Jaipur.
- Day 03: Kishangarh Marble Yard, Pushkar Sightseeing - Stay in Pushkar.
- Day 04: Ajmer Shariff Dargah, Chittorgarh Sightseeing - Stay in Udaipur.
- Day 05: Udaipur Sightseeing - Stay in Udaipur.
- Day 06: Jodhpur Sightseeing - Stay in Jodhpur.
- Day 07: Jaisalmer Dessert Sightseeing, Stay in Sand Dunes
- Day 08: Jaisalmer City Sightseeing - Jodhpur Drop.
- Day 09: Arrive in Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Mumbai to Jaipur and return via Sleeper Train. Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Quad/Triple sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 14 meals (Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 8 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Desert Jeep Safari
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 17:05 PM BDTS JAIPUR SF (12979) / MMCT JAIPUR SF (12955)
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 17:37 PM for Western line people
- Surat and Ahmedabad people can board this train from their stations
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
Delhi people will take the 11 PM Volvo to Jaipur
- On your arrival at Jaipur, you will be received by our representative who will then lead you to your hotel. After completing your check-in formalities, you can head out to take a tour of the city.
- Today we explore the City of Jaipur. We visit Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar – A UNESCO World Heritage site also an astronomical marvel, and City Palace – the royal residence, known for its architectural blend of Indian, Mughal, Rajput, and European styles.
- In the evening we witness a beautiful Light & Sound Show at Amer Fort.
- Later on, you can make your way back to the hotel for the night's stay and dinner.
- After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading out for sightseeing on day 2.
- Your first destination will be Panna Meena Kund and Amer Fort – known for their Mughal-influenced artistic style.
- Then Nahargarh Fort - The unique feature of the fort is that each room in this fort is connected through common corridors. They are also decorated with delicate wall and ceiling paintings. It is even said that the fort was built around the jungle because the kings of Jaipur used to take a keen interest in hunting.
- The next destination for the day is a fort with bespoke architecture, Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur, is a mark of semblance of the great Rajput rulers. Literally meaning the ‘Victory Fort, it was built to protect Amer Fort and its huge palace complex from enemies of the state.
- The last destination for the day is the Patrika Gate which serves as one of the major tourist attractions in the city.
- After the tour day, you can head back to your hotel and catch up on some sleep.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Pushkar - one of the oldest cities with heritage, culture, and warmth rolled into one panoramic landscape.
- En route, we visit Kishangarh – Kashmir of Rajasthan.
- Upon arrival, we proceed to Pushkar to visit Brahma Mandir – one of the very few existing temples dedicated to the god Brahma, Pushkar Tirth and witness the divine evening aarti at Pushkar Ghat. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction is the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma.
- Overnight stay at Pushkar.
- Get ready for your first road trip in Rajasthan, Today you will be making your way to Udaipur. The distance you need to cover is 394.9 km and it should take you roughly 6 hours and 36 minutes. So make sure you have an early breakfast and hit the road.
- Proceed to Chittorgarh. We visit Chittorgarh Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of bravery. Here we will see Ranakumbha Palace – where the founder of Udaipur Maharana Udai Singh was born, Meera Mandir – was once the home of famous bhakti poetess Meerabai, Vijay Stambha – a victory monument constructed by Mewar king to commemorate the victory over Mahmud Khilji and Queen Padmini Palace – located amidst water bodies.
- Today you have a chance to get yourself clicked in a Rajasthani outfit. Later we proceeded to Udaipur.
- Upon your arrival, complete your check-in process and after some rest, head out to explore the city.
- End your day, by heading back to the hotel to catch up on some rest.
- Begin your day with breakfast at the hotel and then restart your city tour. Today you will be visiting many exciting places, to begin with, Moti Magri – also known as Pearl Hill which overlooks Fateh Sagar Lake.
- The Doodh Talai Musical Garden is a rock and fountain garden. It is a great place to relax and enjoy your day while you overlook the wide expanse of the city from the garden.
- It’s time to explore Udaipur city, we visit the City Palace – an architectural marvel.
- Next up is the Fateh Sagar Lake, surrounded by the Aravalli Hills. It is the second-largest artificial lake in the city and is known for its scenic beauty. Do enjoy the motorboat ride that will give you a better feel of the atmosphere of the lake.
- In the evening we enjoy traditional music and a dance show.
- You can then head back to your hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
- After an early breakfast, you will be traveling to Jodhpur, by road. The travel distance is 250.6 km and it should take you around 4 hours to reach the city of Jodhpur.
- Once you have settled in your hotel you can leave for the city tour. The first destination on your itinerary is the Jaswant Thada – a royal cenotaph built in white marble also known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar.
- Mehrangarh Fort - The fort consists of seven gates and it is said that these 7 gates are made by different rulers in honor of the victory over the Bikaner and Jaipur armies. There are also a number of small palaces that you must take a tour of, within the fort.
- Ummaid Bhavan Palace Museum – an almost 75-year-old architectural marvel now turned into a museum showcasing artistic murals, opulent miniature paintings, vintage clocks, and unusual household paraphernalia.
- After this tiring visit, you can take some rest and have some dinner at your hotel.
- Today you will be traveling to the last city of your tour, Jaisalmer, so make sure you have an early breakfast and get ready for the journey. The distance to cover is around 284 km and it should take you around 4 hours, by road.
- After reaching Jaisalmer we will visit Kuldhara Village before checking in.
- After completing your check-in process you will head out for the adventure sports activities at the Thar Desert.
- You will have a list of sports you can pick from. You can pick from activities like Quad Biking, Dune Bashing, Para Gliding, Camel Safari, and many more. Be it any of the sports, the experience you will have will be mind-boggling.
- After this tiring day, you must return to your hotel to catch up on some rest.
- After a filling breakfast, you will head out to explore the city further. Your first destination of the day will be the Jaisalmer Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage site. The fort is also known as the Sonar Quila by the locals. Fun fact about the fort is that a detective novel has been written based on the Jaisalmer Fort and also many movies have been filmed at the fort. Now, that’s someplace to visit.
- Fort followed by a visit to Jain Mandir – craved in yellow sandstones dedicated to Jain hermits known as Tirthankars. Later we visit Patwaon ki Haweli – Palace built in the early 1800s, now a museum featuring intricate carvings, furniture, and artwork
- Then we take a blissful boat ride in Gadisar Lake surrounded by many temples, shrines, and Ghats.
- If you have booked your flight or train from Jaisalmer, your trip ends here
- If you have booked your flight or train from Jodhpur, you will be dropped by 8 PM
- If you have taken our return package then Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad/Surat people will take the Train from Jaisalmer at 2 PM and Delhi people take an AC Sleeper Bus or Train from Jodhpur at 8 PM.
- Your Trip ends here.
- Arrive in your city.
Things To Carry:
- Gears: A rucksack bag and a day pack. (Avoid Trolly Bags)
- Clothes: One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts,1 pair of gloves, At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable),4 sets of undergarments,2 pairs of socks, A small towel, a Rain jacket or a poncho
- Footwear: Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip, Flip flops/sandals
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc. should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, Glucose powder, medication for headache, nausea, etc. is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods is with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.