- Jaisalmer - It haunts you for weeks after you return, this desert city of golden stands and strange spirits. It pulls at your heartstrings, beckons you, seduces you, making you want to go back again and again-this is Jaisalmer, often referred to as the desert jewel in Rajasthan's crown.
- The capital of the eponymous Rajput state, in pre-independence India, for eight hundred years it remained a significant trading post for caravans and merchants that passed through the desert laden with silk and spices on their way from Africa and Central Asia and is now forty miles away from Pakistan.
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Gadisar lake, Kuldhara village, and Sam Sand Dunes Camping with Rajasthani Cultural Program
- Activities: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Boating in Gasissar Lake,
- Delicious Rajasthani Meals, Luxurious stays, Expert Tour Guide.
- Day 01: Arrival at Jaisalmer camp ( View Picture )
- Day 02: Stay in Jaisalmer
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: All sightseeings via Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: Day 1 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Desert Jeep Safari
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Jaisalmer in the Morning and have breakfast.
- After arrival in Jaisalmer, your first sightseeing is Kuldhara Village.
- In the afternoon, you will head out towards the Sam Sand Dunes Thar Desert which will welcome you in Traditional Rajasthani style.
- Check into Camps.
- Experience the exotic desert by Dune Bashing over the sand dunes & enjoy a Camel Ride overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You can then enjoy the Rajasthani cultural program performed by the locals while enjoying a bonfire and an authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
- Start your next day with breakfast then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- Your first destination of the day will be the Jaisalmer Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage site. The fort is also known as the Sonar Quilla by the locals. A fun fact about the fort is that a detective novel has been written based on the Jaisalmer Fort and also many movies have been filmed at the fort. Now, that’s someplace to visit.
- Fort followed by a visit to Jain Mandir – craved in yellow sandstones dedicated to Jain hermits known as Tirthankar. Later we visit Patwon ki Haweli – Palace built in the early 1800s, now a museum featuring intricate carvings, furniture, and artwork
- Then we take a blissful boat ride in Gadisar Lake surrounded by many temples, shrines, and Ghats.
- Have Dinner and departure.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.