- Trek Type: Fort Trail
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate
- Endurance: Moderate
- Best Season: Throughout the year
- Trek Distance: 3km
- Trek Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Distance From Pune: 120Km
- Distance From Mumbai: 160Km
- Base Village: Naneghat
- 19th - 20th March
- Pune: Rs 1299 /-
- 08:00PM: Pickup from Fergsson college main gate, FC road
- 08:45PM: Pickup from Nasik Phata Main bus stop
- 11:30PM: Reach the base village of the fort and overnight camping stay with bonfire
- 5:00AM: Wakeup call,get freshen up and get ready for the trek.
- 6.00 AM: Start your trek post breakfast
- 10.00 AM: Reach the top of the fort enjoy the magical views from the top
- 11.00PM: Start the descend down the fort
- 02.00 PM: Reach the base village and have lunch
- 04.00 PM: Return journey to Pune
- 06.00 PM-0700 PM: Reach Pune with loads of memories
- Travel from Mumbai & Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry:
- ID proof
- Proper face mask or shield
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Sun protection cap, goggles.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.