- Day 01: Arrive in Jammu -Srinagar
- Day 02: Srinagar -Gulmarg -Night stay at Srinagar
- Day 03: Srinagar Sightseeing -Night stay in Houseboat
- Day 04: Srinagar- Sonmarg-Night stay at Srinagar
- Day 05:Srinagar - Pahalgam-Night stay at Pahalgam
- Day 06:Pahalgam- Katra-Night Stay at Katra
- Day 07: Katra - Vaishno Devi Darshan-Night Stay at Katra
- Day 08:Katra - Shiv Khori -Night Stay at Katra
- Day 09:Katra - Jammu - Departure
- Gulmarg: Snow capped mountain peaks ,Conifer forests and green meadows,Highest 18 hole golf course of the world, Gondola ride ,Breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat
- Srinagar: Nishat Bagh , Breathtaking view of Zaberwan Mountains , Shalimar Bagh ,Cheshma Shahi
- Sonmarg:Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow ,Explore base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes
- Pahalgam:Valley of Shepherds, Drive through saffron fields ,Awantipura ruins ,Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River , Aru Valley , Betaab Valley ,Chandanwari
- Katra:Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan ,Bhairo Temple
- Shiv Khori:e Holy Cave abode of Lord Shiva , Siar Baba waterfalls, Baba Dhansal .Nau Devis
- Available on request
Deluxe Package (2 Star):
- Group of 12: 18,300 per person
- Group of 10: 19,500per person
- Group of 8: 20,400 per person
- Group of 6: 20,500 per person
- Group of 4: 21,000 per person
- Pair of 2: 27,500 per person
Super Deluxe Package (3 Star):
- Group of 12: 21,400 per person
- Group of 10: 22,600 per person
- Group of 8: 23,500 per person
- Group of 6: 23,600 per person
- Group of 4: 24,100 per person
- Pair of 2: 30,600 per person
Premium Package (4 Star):
- Group of 12: 31,600 per person
- Group of 10: 32,800 per person
- Group of 8: 33,700 per person
- Group of 6: 33,800 per person
- Group of 4: 34,300 per person
- Pair of 2: 40,800 per person
- Only the Post-paid mobile connection of BSNL, Jio & Airtel works in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Flight / Train tickets can be at extra cost.
- Pay 5000/- per person to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
- In Kashmir, as per the rules below are the places we have to take Union Vehicles for sightseeing. We can book it for you on request or you can directly book and pay at the counter as well.
- Our vehicle will take you to Sonamarg. But to visit Thajiwas Glacier you will have to book a Pony/ Horse directly at Sonamarg. Approximate Pony/Horse Charges: Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 2000/- per person.
- To visit Zero Point, you have to take a Union Vehicle. This is directly payable at actual. We do not add this to the package because the trip to Zero Point depends on weather conditions. Approximately Union Cab Charges (shared cab in 5 to 6 pax): Rs. 6100/- to Rs. 7000/- per cab.
- During peak winters, vehicles do not go up to Sonamarg due to Snow.
- During peak winter/skiing season our vehicle can go up to Tanmarg only (depending on the snow) from here you will have to take a chain vehicle to reach Gulmarg. Approximately Chain Vehicle Charges (Shared between 4 to 6 pax): Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 1600/- per vehicle.
- On other days once you will reach Gulmarg, from Parking you can walk to the Gondola Cable Car Counter (1 km approx. one way) or you can opt for a Pony/ ATV on a direct payment basis. Approximate Pony/ Horse Charges: Rs. 300/ to Rs. 500/- per person Approximate ATV Charges: Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 1500/- per person
- Guide Charges IN Gulmarg: Rs. 900/-
- Gondola Cable Car Ride Charges:
- Phase 1: Rs. 740/- per person
- Phase 2: Rs. 980/- per person
- Union Vehicle to visit Aru Valley, Chandanawari & Betab Valley: Rs. 1600/- to Rs. 2500/- per vehicle (shared between 6 or 7 pax) (Cost of Union vehicle in Pahalgam varies as per the vehicle i.e., Van/ Tavera/Innova)
- Betab valley Entry fees: - Rs.100/- Per person
Other Entry Charges:
Srinagar, as you know, is famous for its lush green gardens filled with different species of flowers and plants. It’s also a great place to click pictures and sit under the shade to grab a bite. But all these gardens have an entry fee. Below mentioned are the must-visit gardens and the entry fee.
- Nishat Garden – INR 24/-
- Mughal Garden- INR 24/-
- Shalimar Garden – INR 24/-
- Badamwari - INR 24/-
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 17 meals ( Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast+ Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast+ Dinner, Day 8 Breakfast+ Dinner Day 9 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Shikara Ride over Dal Lake
- Our all drivers are well trained and work as Drivers cum Guides
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Transfer from Banganga to Vaishno Devi Temple
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 1:Jammu to Srinagar
- Drive towards Srinagar 240km'' journey by cab (6 hour's Approx)
- Diner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
Day 2: Srinagar- Gulmarg
- Have breakfast and checkout , Leave for GULMARG, the snow wonderland.
- In the morning drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Srinagar to Gulmarg is fascinating. You will be mesmerized by its beauty. Gulmarg is famous all over the world for Skiing and Snowboarding. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course and enjoy gondola cable car to appahrwhat and Kongdoori.
- Enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s highest and the Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 3: Srinagar Sightseeing
- Today after breakfast enjoy a Srinagar sightseeing NISHAT GARDEN Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop
- Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snowcapped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley.
- The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Nur Jehan.
- SHALIMAR GARDEN The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it "one of the sights of Kashmir." Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh ("the delightful") in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar.
- Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632.
- The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor's house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Day 4: Srinagar- sonmarg
- After breakfast leave for SONMARG.
- Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. Sonamarg is last stop of Kashmir district. From here starts the territory of ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 mt above sea level. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and masher fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment).
- Drive back to Srinagar .
- Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar
Day 5: Srinagar - Pahalgam
- Have breakfast and say bye to Gulmarg .
- Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view.Its Famous place for Indian Flim Industry.
- Pahalgam - Full day free at Pahalgam , you can self explore Aru valley,Betaab valley & Chandanwari by ponies or by Local car.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 6: Pahalgam- Jammu / Katra
- After breakfast towards to Katra / Jammu 240km'' journey to 6 hour's
- Overnight stay at Katra
Day 7: Katra - Vaishno Devi Darshan
- Early morning after breakfast, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan
- one of the most popular pilgrimages of India situated in the lap of Trikuta mountains across Katra town at an altitude of around 5200 feet.
- Yatra involves a trek of nearly 12 Kms from base camp at Katra known as Ban Ganga.
- Alternate way to perform darshans is by Ponies/Palkis/ Helicopter.
- If time permits, visit Bhairo Temple & return back to Katra in the evening
- Overnight stay at Katra
Day 8: Katra - Shiv Khori - Katra
- Early morning after breakfast, proceed for Shiv Khori - the Holy Cave abode of Lord Shiva situated at a distance of 70 Kms from Katra.
- The cave is a real wonder to be seen and measures nearly half a kilometer in length with a 4 feet high naturally formed Shiv-lingam at the heart of the Sanctum Sanctorum.
- Have darshans of Lord Shiva and back to Katra in the evening.
- If time permits, en route, visit Siar Baba waterfalls, Baba Dhansal & Nau Devis.
- Overnight stay at Katra
Day 9: Katra - Jammu - Departure
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel & proceed for Jammu to drop at Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey with sweet memories of the tour.
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046