About Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trip :
- How are you beating the heat these summers? Well, whatever you are doing if you are not planning a holiday to the hills, you are apparently not doing it correctly. Hill stations are the sole natural savior for us. Especially, the people living in the cities need to get off this city chaos by visiting the hills.
- The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations in the country.
- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of the travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on the treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
- Day 02: Self-explore Chalal Village & Cafe Hopping
- Day 03: Kasol to Tosh, Tosh's leisure day
- Day 04: Trekking to Kheerganga and Camping
- Day 05 : Kheerganga - Manikaran - Kasol - Depart for Delhi
- Day 06: Arrive in Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- May: 7, 4,21,28
- June: 4, 11, 18, 26
- July: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- August: 5, 12, 19, 26
- September: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October: 7, 14, 21, 28
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Delhi: 8499/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing Camps: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing Camps: 1500/- per person
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Kasol.
Day 02: Kasol - Chalal
- Reach Kasol & Check into the Hotel.
- Enjoy the Welcome drink.
- Freshen up, self-exploration of Kasol, Riverside walk.
- Go and explore Chalal village crossing the famous Kasol bridge to see the beauty of Parvati Valley.
- Have tea & snacks in the evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore famous Israeli Cafes like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, and Moonlight café.
Day 03: Kasol - Manikaran - Barshaini - Tosh
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Manikaran Gurudwara.
- Post Manikaran, proceed to Tosh village.
- Tosh Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Tosh is 4-5 km with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Tosh & check in to the Hotel.
- Have your dinner at a bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the Hotel.
Day 04: Tosh - Barshaini - Kheerganga Trek
- Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast.
- Post having your breakfast with the view, the go-ahead to Barshaini, the starting point of the trek.
- Start the trek which is going to be 14 km long along the Parvati valley. While trekking here, you would cross some gorgeous waterfalls and you would also come across some breathtaking views of the valley and the hills.
- Reach Kheerganga after a beautiful trek and relax in the Hot Water Spring.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the campsite.
Day 05: Kheerganga - Manikaran - Delhi
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, start your descent to Barshaini
- Take Cab from Barshaini to Kasol
- Collect your luggage from the campsite.
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 06: Arrive in Delhi
- Reach Delhi by 08:00 - 09:00 AM.
- Transportation from Delhi to Kasol and Back to Delhi.
- Accommodation in Kasol, Jibhi & Tosh
- 3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046