- Nature’s delights of sacred villages to milky water banks, neighbouring by dense forest and trekking paradise lets wander to one of the purest name called ‘Parvati Valley’. Known as mini Israel of India, the Hamlet of Kullu, Kasol has its own beauty to be called for.
- Exploring the riverside where we can have a taste of Indian-Israeli Cafe’s, Kasol is worth staying before the trek.
- Tosh - The trek starts from the beautiful village Barsheni, the size of the village is as small as its name but the sight is full of a fairy tale. Let's hike to the beautiful paradise named 'Tosh’.
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Tosh: Sight of the snow-capped mountains.
Departure Dates from Delhi :
- September: 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Delhi: 6499/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
- Day 02: Chalal Hike, Kasol Cafe Hoping
- Day 03: Barshaini. Tosh Trek. Stay in Tosh
- Day 04: Tosh -Barshaini - Manikaran Gurudwara - Depart for Delhi
- Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via Volvo Bus / Tempo Traveller
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST.
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi 01:30 pm and take a bus to Kashmiri gate
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Kasol ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol & Check into the Camp.
- Enjoy the Welcome drink.
- Freshen up, self-exploration of Kasol, Riverside walk.
- Go and explore Chalal village crossing the famous Kasol bridge to see the beauty in Parvati Valley.
- Have tea & snacks in the evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
- Camping under stars followed by bonfire dinner and sleep in camps alongside Parvati river.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Tosh.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Tosh is 4-5 km with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Tosh & check in to the camps.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps.
- Wake up early in the morning and have a breakfast.
- Trek back to Barshaini and visit Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib.
- You can explore the Kasol market before we start our jouney back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by 10-11 am .
- Explore Delhi - Visit Red fort , Humayun's tomb , India gate and more depending upon the time we have .
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.