Kataldhar Waterfall Trek
Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Information:
- Kataldhar Waterfall Height: 1,084 m (3,556 ft)
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trail: Jungle trail
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Endurance: Moderate
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Length: Approx. 3-4 km
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Location: Rajmachi, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410405
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Best Time: June to September
- Kataldhar Waterfall Distance from Mumbai: 94 km
- Kataldhar Waterfall Distance from Pune: 75 km
- Kataldhar Waterfall Distance from Lonavala: 11 km
Note: We need a minimum of 6 people to operate Saturday batches, if not then it will be shifted to the Sunday batch.
- Mumbai: Rs 1400/-
- Lonavala Station: Rs 1000/-
( Mumbai Pickup: Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD, Lonavala )
- 05:30 AM: Report at Borivali national park
- 05:30 AM - 07:30 AM: Pickups from Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD
- 09:30 AM: Reach Lonavala and have breakfast
- 10:00 AM: Proceed to the start point of the trek
- 11:00 AM: Start our trek to the waterfall
- 12:30 PM: Reach Kataldhar Waterfall
- 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM: Relax and click pictures
- 01:30 PM: Start descending via the same route
- 03:00 PM: Reach the start point and proceed to Lonavala
- 04:00 PM: Have Lunch at Lonavala
- 05:00 PM: Depart for Mumbai
- 09:00 PM: Reach Mumbai
- 06:00 AM: Take Lonavala local from Pune station
- 07:37 AM: Reach Lonavla Station
- 08:00 AM: Take Jeep to base village
- 08:30 AM: Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM: Start our trek to Kataldhar waterfall
- 11:00 AM: Reach Kataldhar waterfall
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Relax and click pictures
- 12:00 PM: Start return trek via the same route
- 02:30 PM: Reach Base Village
- 03:00 PM: Have Lunch
- 05:00 PM: Depart for Lonavla Station and take Pune local train
- Travel from Pune / Mumbai by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Lunch (Veg Thali)
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- GST (5%)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Pickup points :
- 05:00 AM: Borivali National park
- 05:30 AM: Samta nagar police station, Kandivali
- 05:45 AM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon
- 06:00 AM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri
- 06:20 AM: Kalanagar Bust Stop, Bandra
- 06:30 AM: Neeta Volvo, Sion
- 06:40 AM: Mankhurd Vashi Link Road
- 07:10 AM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 07:25 AM: Nerul LP
- 07:40 AM: Kharghar station
- 07:55 AM: Kalamboli McD
- 10:00 PM at Borivali on Sunday.
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Vrutti - 7304236273 | Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.