Katraj to Sinhagad Trek
- Trek Type: Range Trail
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate to Difficult
- Endurance: High
- Best Season: Throughout the year (Preffered in summer)
- Trek Distance: 18km
- Trek Duration: 9-10 hrs
- Base Village: Kondhanpur
- 19-th - 20th March 2022
- Pune: Rs 550 /-
- (Get 50Rs OFF per person for Group of 4 and More)
DAY 1- Saturday,
- 06:00 PM: Reporting at Katraj.
- 06:30 PM: Start travel towards katraj tunnel in private vehicle.
- 07:00 PM: Assembly of all participants and distribution of packed food.
- 07:30 PM: Small group introduction session followed by Basic Instructions & start Trek towards Sinhgad.
DAY 2- Sunday,
- 05:00 AM: Reach at the Sinhgad ghat. (We are not going at Sinhgad fort).Have some rest. Enjoy Sunrise Vibe with beautiful views and surroundings, photography sessions and exploring nearby region.
- 06:00 AM: Enjoy Sunrise Vibe with beautiful views and surroundings, photography sessions and exploring nearby region. And have breakfast.
- 08:00 AM: After having Breakfast, we'll start descending down to Kondhanpur village OR Sinhgad base leave for Swargate in PMPML bus.
- 11:00 AM: Reach Swargate. (It may get delayed due to bus schedule and traffic)
- Travel from Katraj to Katraj Tunnel By private vehicle and Sinhgad base to swarget by PMPML
- Packed Dinner
- Next day Morning Breakfast & Tea
- Entry Charges.
- Trek Expertise
- First Aid
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry:
- ID proof
- Proper face mask or shield
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Sun protection cap, goggles.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.