- Char Dhams in Hinduism hold great importance. Every Hindu devotee dreams of visiting the holy Char Dhams to fulfill the spiritual quest of attaining salvation. It is said that glimpses of any one of the Char Dhams remove the sins of one’s life. Of all the major Char Dham shrines, two shrines play a very integral part in fulfilling the pious quest of attaining Moksha. Lord Vishnu (the preserver of the earth) and Lord Shiva (the destroyer of the earth) are two of the three most revered Lords in Hinduism. Offering prayers to these two Gods holds high significance in this religion.
- There are two most significant shrines dedicated to these lords Badrinath Temple (Lord Vishnu) and Kedarnath Temple (Lord Shiva) of the Himalayas. Every year devotees from all across the globe visit the holy Badrinath and Kedarnath Dham to get divine blessings and eternal peace of mind. After the Darshan, something definitely changes in your life i.e. your perspective of the world. The slice of the essence of the almighty will be very much alive in your soul which will keep on guiding you and fine-tuning your spirit in the moments of darkness. One must do Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra at least once in a lifetime.
- Our Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra Tour Package 2022 itinerary offers a memorable spiritual tour to some of the most serene temples and shrines. From serene Haridwar, refreshing Rishikesh, enchanting Guptkashi, and Gaurikund, to soul-pleasing and visually delightful Kedarnath, Joshimath, Badrinath, Rudraprayag, and Devprayag, this tour will one of a kind. The whole religious heritage of Uttarakhand will be summed up in this Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package. Take a holy dip in Ganga water in Haridwar; a 19 km trek to Kedarnath from Sonprayag; mesmerizing drive to Badrinath where nature has its own vibe to rejuvenate your soul. The whole tour takes the tourists to an engrossing blend of spirituality, holiness, and unparalleled beauty of nature.
- Day 01: Delhi to Joshimath
- Day 02: Devprayag - Joshimath
- Day 03: Badrinath - Mana Village - Chopta
- Day 04: Tungnath/Chandrashila - Guptkashi
- Day 05: Guptkashi - Kedarnath
- Day 06: Kedarnath - Guptkashi
- Day 07: Guptkashi - Rishikesh Aarti - Delhi
- Day 08: Arrive in Delhi early morning
- Kedarnath Yarta ( Click Here )
- Kedarnath Tungnath with Rishikesh Rafting ( Click Here )
- Kedarnath Tungnath with Rishikesh Rafting & Stay ( Click Here )
- Gangotri Yamunotri Kedarnath Badrinath ( Click Here )
Delhi to Delhi:
- September 2022: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- October 2022: 7th, 14th, 21st
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Delhi to Delhi: 14,999/-
Also available from Mumbai, Pune & Surat.
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Advance Helicopter Bookings Cost: ₹ 14,000/- Two Way
- One way Horse/Poter: 1200 - 3000 per person
- River Rafting: 1000 - 1500 per person
- Triple Sharing: 2500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 5000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,000/-
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 01: Delhi to Joshimath
- We would depart from New Delhi to Joshimath
Day 02: Devprayag - Joshimath
- Reach Devprayag in the morning and take a stoppage to freshen up and visit the confluence of the Alaknanda Bhagirathi and Ganga rivers.
- Later depart for Dhara Devi temple. Reach dhara devi temple. Visit dhara devi temple.
- Later depart for Pandukeshwar.
- Reach Pandukeshwar at night.
- Check into the hotel.
- Dinner overnight stay in the hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 03: Badrinath - Mana Village - Chopta
- Wake up in the morning, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and proceed to Badrinath Temple.
- Reach Badrinath Temple and do the darshan.
- After darshan, we will visit Mana Village.
- Depart from Mana Village for Chopta sharp at 2 pm.
- Reach Chopta at night. Check into camps.
- Dinner overnight stays in camps. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04: Tungnath / Chandrashila - Guptkashi
- Wake up early in the morning, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- Check out from camps.
- Start our Tungnath Temple trek which is around 4- 5km.
- After Tungnath we will visit Chandrashiela which is around 1km from Tungnath Temple.
- Later trek down to Chopta. Upon reaching Chopta, depart for Guptkashi.
- Reach Guptkashi at night and Check into the hotel.
- Dinner overnight stays in the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 05: Kedarnath Trek : Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
- Drive 30 km || Trek 16 km || Alt 3384 m
- Wake up early morning freshen up have breakfast check out from the hotel. Later depart for Sonprayag / Sitapur.
- Take jeep to Gaurikund at your own cost. (it is charged around 30-40Rs per person)
- To reach Kedarnath you will have two options. One if by trekking and the other is by Air via Helicopter (at your own cost).
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- The moderate-level trek starts from Gaurikhand and continues till Kedarnath for about 16kms.
- Trekkers must take care of their physical fitness prior to embarking on the trek to Kedarnath as the trekkers with cardiovascular problems and respiratory issues are circumvented and avoided for the trek. The high altitude can generate several health issues that can be life-threatening. To enjoy a safe and sound trek, trekkers must attain a fitness certificate from the medical officers. After trekking for around 16kms, we reach Kedarnath in the evening approximately at 3 PM.
- Evening aarti offered to Lord Shiva satiates the environment with faith, dedication, and spirituality. The stay is arranged at a hotel nearby. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06: Kedarnath - Guptkashi
- We can bid prayers to the Kedarnath at the time of sunrise. Standing in the queue to offer devotion to Lord Shiva for a few hours is worth the wait.
- As soon as we step out of Kedarnath temple, we must return to Guptkashi.
- Stay in Hotel at Guptkashi. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07: Guptkashi - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Wake up in the morning freshen up have breakfast check out from the hotel.
- Later depart for Rishikesh.
- Later reach Rishikesh and visit Ganga Arti (if we will reach on time).
- After Ganga Arti departs for Delhi. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 08: Arrive in Delhi
- Reach Delhi early morning and later depart for Mumbai/Pune/Surat.
- AC Traveller.
- Meals ( 5 breakfast, 5 Dinner)
- Accommodation on quad sharing
- First aid Medical Kit
- Permits of treks where permission is to be taken
- Qualified & experienced Trek Guide and support staff
- No kind of insurance or medical expenses is included.
- 5% Gst
- River Rafting
- Meals in transit.
- Any kind of personal expenses for porters or ponies are not included.
- Any other food & beverage charges other than the food menu are not included. (on a local shop or during transfer to and from Rishikesh to Rishikesh)
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, or forced circumstances are out of our control.
Things to Carry:
- Covid-19 Negative report (not older than 92 hours)
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking around
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full-sleeve windproof jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower (optional)
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)
- Hand gloves: (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also rent a wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046