- Char Dhams in Hinduism hold great importance. Every Hindu devotee dreams of visiting the holy Char Dhams to fulfill the spiritual quest of attaining salvation. It is said that glimpses of any one of the Char Dhams remove the sins of one’s life. Of all the major Char Dham shrines, two shrines play a very integral part in fulfilling the pious quest of attaining Moksha. Lord Vishnu (the preserver of the earth) and Lord Shiva (the destroyer of the earth) are two of the three most revered Lords in Hinduism. Offering prayers to these two Gods holds high significance in this religion.
- There are two most significant shrines dedicated to these lords are the Badrinath Temple (Lord Vishnu) and the Kedarnath Temple (Lord Shiva) of the Himalayas. Every year devotees from all across the globe visit the holy Badrinath and Kedarnath Dham to get divine blessings and eternal peace of mind. After the Darshan, something definitely changes in your life i.e. your perspective of the world. The slice of the essence of the almighty will be very much alive in your soul which will keep on guiding you and fine-tuning your spirit in the moments of darkness. One must do Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra at least once in a lifetime.
- Our Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra Tour Package 2022 itinerary offers a memorable spiritual tour to some of the most serene temples and shrines. From serene Haridwar, refreshing Rishikesh, enchanting Guptkashi, and Gaurikund, to soul-pleasing and visually delightful Kedarnath, Joshimath, Badrinath, Rudraprayag, and Devprayag, this tour will one of a kind. The whole religious heritage of Uttarakhand will be summed up in this Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package. Take a holy dip in Ganga water in Haridwar; a 19 km trek to Kedarnath from Sonprayag; mesmerizing drive to Badrinath where nature has its own vibe to rejuvenate your soul. The whole tour takes the tourists to an engrossing blend of spirituality, holiness, and the unparalleled beauty of nature.
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 01: 10 PM, Delhi to Soanprayag via Rishikesh
- Day 02: Devprayag Sightseeing, Stay in Soanprayag (Sitapur).
- Day 03: Kedarnath Trek, Stay in Kedarnath.
- Day 04: Kedarnath Darshan, Stay in Soanprayag (Sitapur).
- Day 05: Tungnath Trek, Stay in Chopta.
- Day 06: Badrinath Darshan, Stay in Joshimath.
- Day 07: Visit Mana Village - Drive to Rishikesh, Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 08: Arrive in Delhi early morning.
Add one day stay in Rishikesh with Dinner, Breakfast, 16 km White Water River Rafting, and return AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Ticket @3500 per person
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Kedarnath Yarta ( Click Here )
- Kedarnath Chopta Tungnath ( Click Here )
- Kedarnath Chopta Tungnath with Rishikesh ( Click Here )
- Gangotri Yamunotri Kedarnath Badrinath ( Click Here )
- April: 24, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Ex Delhi: 15,999/- per person
Pickup from Haridwar and Rishikesh is also possible.
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Advance Helicopter Bookings Cost: ₹ 10,000/- Two Way
- One way Horse/Poter: 1200 - 3000 per person
- Triple Sharing: 3000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 5000/- per person
- Two-way 3AC train from Mumbai to Delhi: 6,000/- onwards
- Two-way flight from Mumbai and Pune to Delhi: 10,000/- onwards
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations in Sitapur, Kedarnath (near Temple), Joshimath, and Rishikesh on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast)
- Activities: Kedarnath and Tungnath Trek
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Sonprayag to Gaurikund Sumo Fare (Rs 30-40)
- Yatra registration as per required. (500 Extra)
- Any porter, pony, palki, or helicopter tickets.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Report at 10:30 PM at Rithala Metro Station, Delhi. (https://goo.gl/maps/g9XyXsWb31kTvGP38?coh=178573&entry=tt)
- We would depart from Delhi to Rishikesh overnight bus journey.
- 5 AM, Pickup from Haridwar Pandit Deendayal Parking (https://goo.gl/maps/knKf5Mxjn1oMebs39?coh=178573&entry=tt)
- 7 AM, Pickup from Rishikesh
- Reach Devprayag in the morning, and take a pit stoppage for Lunch.
- Watch the confluence of the Alaknanda, Bhagirathi, and Ganga Rivers.
- Visit Dhara Devi Temple (if time permits)
- Reach Sitapur in the evening and Check into the hotel.
- We provide a hotel in Sitapur instead of Guptkashi which is much closer to Sonprayag which reduces your travel time to Soanprayag by 2 hours the next day in the morning.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Sitapur (Meals: Dinner)
- Trek 19 km || Alt 3384 m
- Wake up early morning freshen up have breakfast check out from the hotel. Later depart for Sonprayag.
- Take the jeep to Gaurikund at your own cost. (it is charged around 30-40Rs per person)
- To reach Kedarnath you will have two options. One if by trekking and the other is by Air via Helicopter (at your own cost).
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- The moderate-level trek starts from Gaurikhand and continues to Kedarnath for about 19 km.
- Trekkers must take care of their physical fitness prior to embarking on the trek to Kedarnath as the trekkers with cardiovascular problems and respiratory issues are circumvented and avoided for the trek. The high altitude can generate several health issues that can be life-threatening. To enjoy a safe and sound trek, trekkers must attain a fitness certificate from the medical officers. After trekking for around 19 km, we reach Kedarnath in the evening approximately at 7 PM.
- Evening aarti offered to Lord Shiva satiates the environment with faith, dedication, and spirituality. Overnight stay at Kedarnath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 04: Kedarnath - Soanprayag (Sitapur)
- We can bid prayers to the Kedarnath Ji at the time of sunrise. Standing in the queue to offer devotion to Lord Shiva for a few hours is worth the wait.
- As soon as we step out of Kedarnath temple, we must start descending to Gaurikund.
- Reach Gaurikund and take sharing cab to Soanprayag.
- On board our Bus and return to the hotel at Sitapur.
- Stay at the Hotel in Sitapur. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 05: Sitapur - Tungnath
- Wake up in the morning freshen up have breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel.
- Later depart for Tungnath temple via Chopta.
- Reach Chopta and start trekking to Tungnath temple it is around a 5-6 km trek distance it takes 2-3 hours.
- Reach Tungnath temple and do some prayer. Later start the trek to Chandrashiela which is around 1 km from Tungnath temple. Reach Chandrashila and enjoy the 360° view. Later trek down to Chopta. Reach Chopta by 4-5 pm.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Chopta (Tents) (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 06: Badrinath Dham
- After breakfast leave for Badrinath, on the way visit Karanprayag, Vishnuprayag, and Joshimath Narshimha temple.
- Reach Badrinath by evening.
- Hotel check-in later visits Badrinath temple and Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Joshimath (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 07: Mana Village - Rishikesh
- You will attend the morning Arti at Badrinath and later breakfast
- Post breakfast you will visit Mana Village, Tapt Kund, Mata Maruti Temple, Vasudhara Temple, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Bheem Pul, Pandukeshwar Temple, Charan Paduka, Narad Kund, Brahma Kapal, Sheshnetra, Panch Dhara (Prahlad Dhara, Kurma Dhara, Bhrigu Dhara, Urvashi Dhara, and Indira Dhara, collectively known as ‘Panch Dharas’ at Badrinath.) and Surya Kund. We will cover as many of them as possible.
- Later depart for Delhi.
- A pit stoppage at Rishikesh according to availability of time.
- If you have opted for Rishikesh, you will be dropped at Rishikesh. Your today's Dinner, tomorrow's Breakfast, 16km River Rafting, Cliff jump while Rafting, self-explore Rishikesh along with Trivendi Ghat Ganga Aarti, and return Volvo tickets to Delhi from Nepali Farm will be included in the package. Please note this will be a self explore day, however, our Tour Manager will be virtually available on call throughout the day.
- Others will continue with an overnight journey to Delhi. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 08: Arrive in Delhi
- 5 AM, Arrive in Delhi.
Things to Carry:
- Covid-19 Negative report (not older than 92 hours)
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking around
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve T-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full-sleeve windproof jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower (optional)
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)
- Hand gloves: (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also rent a wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046