- Cost: 2100Rs per person
- Location: Kelva Beach, Palghar, Maharashtra.
- Distance From Mumabi: 110km
- Distance From Pune: 230km
- Batches: All Days
- Check-in: Day-1 - 04.00 PM
- Check-out: Day-2 - 11.00 AM
- Accommodation : Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Free Parking.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Phone Charging Fcaility
- Clean Western Washrooms
- Outdoor Games
- First Aid Kit.
- Speaker Music
- Live Music (0n Weekends)
- Movie screening
- Indoor -Outdoor Games
- Group fun activities and games
- 04:00 PM: Reach the campsite and have refreshments and snacks.
- 05:00 PM : Icebreaker round.
- Settle down, visit the beach , swin, enjoy the sunset. Enjoy games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball, click pictures with the beautiful nature around or just relax and unwind in hammocks until sunset.
- 05:30 PM : Evening Snacks
- 08:00 PM : Enjoy the experience of grilling BBQ by yourself (Veg/Non-veg).
- Its time to move and groove to the beats of DJ. Live Music (only on weekends)
- 09:30 PM : Unlimited delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) prepared by locals with traditional indian style cooking.
- 10:30 PM: Finally, the most awaited moment; to sit around a bonfire and live this unique experience of movie screening and live music (on weekends).
Day 02 :
- 06.30 AM : Wake up to Enjoy the sunrise with fresh morning vibe and mesmerizing beachside view
- 08:30 AM : Wake up and enjoy the chilled breeze by the sea. Freshen up and have breakfast.
- 08:30 AM-11:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning at the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea.
- 11.00 AM : Check-Out with loads of memories.
- Tent Accommodation
- Mat & Bedding
- Communal Washroom
- Common bonfire
- Welcome Drinks
- Evening snacks
- BBQ (Veg-Nonveg)
- Dinner Buffet (Veg&Nonveg)
- Morning Breakfast
- All mentioned activities and amenities
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things To Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
How To Reach
- You can catch a local train to Kelva road station. From kelva rd station take a auto or pre book an auto with us to the campsite directly.
- For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior or less to the event .
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Chetan - 8928861733
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.