- Trekking in Kheerganga is decorated with alpine trees, and cutting through them are intimidating trails and routes that actually flaunt a mountain’s true charm.
- Infinite beauty and snow-capped peaks keep uplifting your soul when the body is still trying to climb. Something similar is the story of trekking in Kasol.
- Decorated with daunting treks, the Kheerganga trek from Kasol is an adventurer’s dream run. The journey from Kasol to tosh will be a memorable one.
- Kheerganga’s weather is something that will soothe just not your mind, but your soul too.
- Don’t you want to have this unique experience?
- Round the year, you can take yourself to one of the most soothing Kheerganga trekking routes where you are awaited by the sprawling campsites, adventures, and a lot of outdoor activities.
- Not just trekking, here you can actually engage in a number of activities in this adventure capital of India, like biking trips, paragliding, and jeep safari.
- Sitting at an altitude of around 3,000 meters, these Kheerganga treks test you on various levels.
- The Kheerganga trek is for 1 Night/2 Day but, you can make the most out of the time to give yourself a long-lasting experience of trekking.
- The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests is an unbelievable experience.
- Barshaini is the last motorable point and thereafter vehicles are not allowed. Hiring a guide to reach the Kheerganga trekking point is advisable to make the journey smoother.
- It takes about 4hours from Barshaini to Kheerganga on foot.
- While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across the village and several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent-shaped waterfall.
- After the Rudra-Nag crossing bridge over the Parvati River, the trail goes steeply for a while. The Kheerganga trek difficulty level is not that much and is mixed with the steep and moderate trek.
- Once you reach the Kheerganga trek slope you can see the food tents and the temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and there is a hot spring famous for its known healing purposes.
- In this hot spring, one can take bath and feel relaxed during the trek.
- Although the place is beautiful throughout the year, the best time to visit Kheerganga is between the months of May and November when the weather remains pleasant and pleasing.
- Kheerganga Trek in December is not so busy a trek, but truly amazing if you wish to witness the real calm Himachal.
- Winter months are avoided for the trek, as the snow makes the trail difficult to walk and the rocks become slippery.
- There is an ashram near the Shiva temple that offers basic accommodation and decent facilities. We also have organized campsites along the Kheerganga trekking routes.
Why Trekhievers over other Companies?
- Trekhievers is a Self Operated adventure company, i.e we manage this tour end to end on our own without compromising on the quality.
- We send a certified Trek Leader, who not only has the knowledge of mountaineering but also someone who breaks the ice and makes everyone interact and have fun.
- All our leaders have done First-Aid courses for any kind of emergency.
- We provide the best quality food and tent service at a height of 13,000 ft.
- Our food menu at Kheerganga Camp included Mutter Panner / Egg Curry / Daal Fry / Rice / Chappati / Sweet Dish.
- We have two Western and two Indian toilets with running water.
- We have generator backup for light and DJ til 10 PM
- We have a satellite phone for any kind of emergency.
Other tours which includes Kheerganga Trek:
- 15th March to 31st Dec, Daily Departures.
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- 1,499/- per person
What is included in the tour
- You will be provided with local transport during the Kheerganga trekking.
- The guides will always be with you and they are highly trained for such treks.
- The food will be included in the trek cost and the type will be vegetarian only. You will be provided with cooks/helpers and mules to carry common equipment.
- In case of any, not-so-serious injury basic first aid kit will be provided and the team will be carrying a portable oxygen cylinder setup.
- Forest permit and camping charges are also included in the Kheerganga trek from Kasol.
What is NOT included in the tour
- You will not be provided with personal porters throughout Kheerganga’s trekking route. It is advised to carry your own personal porter.
- GST (5%)
- Trekking poles or Trekking shoes
- There is no such provision to provide your personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation as the difficulty level for Kheerganga Trek is a moderate one, but still, some precautions are required.
- The personal nature purchases (like mineral water bottles/canned beverages/chocolates and dry fruits etc) are exclusive.
- Food is for the Kheerganga trek route and not for the trailhead which means you will not get any food pack for your return journey home.
- 08:00 AM: Report at Barshani Bus Stop
- 09:30 AM: Start our trek to Kheerganga after brefieing
- You can have breakfast here at our cafe and take something for the trek.
- The total trek length is 14 km and it will take 5-6 hrs to reach Kheerganga. There you will be enjoying the breeze along with Kheerganga’s alpine grassland.
- The beginning of the trek is a gentle incline, the path lined with beautiful apple orchards. As the trek progresses, massive Deodars and oaks also become a common sight. You can hear the constant roar of the river Parvati flowing next to you throughout the trek.
- After reaching the Kheerganga Campsite, delicious snacks will be served with hot Tea.
- Later, proceed to Parvati Kund, the hot water spring - a highlight of the trip. The sight of the snow-capped mountains, easily visible in the distance, is almost comical in their direct contrast to the warm water flowing around you.
- Later in the evening chill with your Trekmates and play some games.
- Delicious dinner will be served from 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Dinner Menu: Mutter Paneer or Egg Curry / Daal Fry / Rice / Chappati / Sweet Dish
- Sleep in tents on sharing basis.
- 08:00 AM Wakeup call, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Breakfast Menu: Oats / Poha / Puri Baji or Aalo Paratha / Tea or Coffee
- 10:00 AM: Start your descent to Barshani
- Kheerganga is the part of Pir Panjal range. Through the Kheerganga trek, you can get a terrific view of the Himalayan rocky ranges.
- 04:00 PM: Reach Barshani Bus Stop, and you can plan your further journey accordingly.
- Your return time depends upon the speed of the group.
- You can go to Tosh or Kasol after the trek, and we can help you with the stay bookings.
- You can directly go to Bhuntar for Delhi Volvo, we can help you with the bookings.
Difficulty level :
- The difficulty level for the Kheerganga trek can be categorized as a moderate one.
- The trails could have some unsmooth sections. Prior high altitude trek experience and peak fitness is ideal for treks like these but, even if you are a beginner you can complete this trek.
- Kheerganga Trek distance is moderate only. Temperatures at higher camps could dip at night.
- The highest altitude gained could be above 3,500 m. Even if you are a beginner, you can reach this height.
- May, June, September, and October are the perfect months to do the Kheerganga trek. This is because the temperature and the weather at the Kheerganga trek are the most pleasing for trekking and are not humid.
- Kheerganga Trek in December can also be really chill. If you want to witness some amazing white snow over those pacifying peaks, you can visit it in December.
- The difficulty level for Kheerganga will not be affected and will be a moderate one because of the weather.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046