- Are you a travel enthusiast and obsessed with adventure sports? Then you are at the right place because we have something for you.
- In the backdrop of Sahyadri, there is a flourishing village, Kolad, in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. It is approximately 121 km away from Mumbai, which is around a 3.5 hours drive. This is a perfect place for travel enthusiasts who are looking for an escape from busy city life.
- This village of Maharashtra is a very calm and beautiful place to visit. This village has a beautiful and pleasant river which is known as the Kolad river. It flows from the forest hills and gives a great opportunity for river rafting for beginners. The best time to visit this place is from October to February.
- Due to the natural scenic beauty, Kolad camping is said to be one of the best camping places. Camping near the river under the stars is pure heaven. Away from the city lights, this place is a star gazer's paradise! Imagine a place with a flowing river stream on one side and mountains on the other side. You will be in awe of the whole experience. This whole experience, despite being away from the city, will make you feel right at home with the vibes that it exudes.
- This place is surrounded by lush greenery and has various adventurous sports for you. Kolad river rafting is the most popular adventure sport and is a major tourist attraction. If you crave thrill and adrenaline rush, then this sport is exactly what you need. It gives you the excitement and rush which will make your trip memorable.
- The river has no unfamiliar changes because of which it is a safe place for river rafting. You will be given high-quality safety equipment. The rapids in the river are of grade 3, and they might seem fast flowing but, it is totally safe for a fun-filled experience. The river rafting will be a challenging experience for you because the rafts will run in the fast-flowing water current, which is 12 km downstream. River Rafting takes around 2.5 to 3 hours, and they are going to be the highlight of your trip.
- All the water sports lovers out there, this is not it. There are many more Kolad water sports available for you, such as kayaking, zipline, river crossing, and banana boat ride. These water sports are very fascinating and adventurous.
- This unforgettable camping trip will help you to get reconnected with yourself. If you want to spend a few days in the arms of nature and have a relaxing trip with an adventure mix, then this is the best place for you to visit.
- Package A: 1300/- per person (Kayaking)
- Package B: 2300/- per person (Kayaking, Zip-line, River crossing, Banana boat ride)
- Package C: 2700 /- per person (12km River Rafting)
- Package D: 3300/- per person (12km River Rafting, Kayaking, Zip-line, River crossing, Banana boat ride)
- Batches: All days, special batches on weekends
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Stay Type: Alpine tents with mattresses, pillows, blankets
- Tent Sharing: Triple sharing
- Location: Kolad, Maharashtra 402304
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- 12km River Rafting
- River crossing
- Banana boat ride
- Team bonding games.
- 3:00 pm: Check-in, freshen up & explore.
- 3:30 pm: Water sports ( Kayaking, Zip-line, River crossing, Banana boat ride )
- 6:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
- 7:30 pm: Enjoy Limited Starters Veg or Non-Veg
- 9:00 - 10:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
12:00 - 7:00 am: Silent hours at the campsite
- 6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 - 8:00 am: Breakfast
- 08:30 am: Proceed for 12km River Rafting or water sports according to the package you choose
- 1:00 pm: Return to camp from rafting
- 1:30 pm: Veg lunch
- 3:30 pm: Check-out
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, 1 Starter ( Veg, Non-Veg or Jain ), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain), 1 breakfast for every night stay & 1 Lunch ( Veg )
- 12km rafting or water sports or both
- Music system
- Outdoor sports
- Fun games with team bonding.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- Pick up from the campsite to Rafting point and return to the campsite.
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
Things to do:
- Enjoy the water sports: Kolad is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts. Kundalika River is a 14 km long stretch of exciting rapids, which provides around 2 hours of thrilling white water rafting. This place is in the lap of the Sahyadri mountains and is a great place for adventure lovers. There are various exciting water sports available for you such as kayaking, zipline, river crossing, and a lot more. Filled with the beauty of nature, the activity is a perfect opportunity to let your fear fly off.
- Tamhini ghat waterfalls: If you seek silence and want to enjoy the natural beauty of the place, then Tamhini ghat waterfalls are the right place for you to visit. The Tamhini ghat has the most magnificent waterfall of Kolad. You can even trek at the Tamhini ghat and explore nature. Most people visit this place for trekking and sightseeing. You can even swim in the water and have an extraordinary experience.
- Kolad Camping: Camping is one of the biggest tourist attractions of Kolad. People love the quiet place, beautiful nature, magnificent scenic views, calm weather, and a lot more. Camping in this place will help you to reconnect with yourself. It gives you the time to relax from the busy city life and also explore the beautiful surrounding nature. You can hear the birds chirping, the sound of the lake, and the impressive flora and fauna is something you can never forget.
How to reach
- You can take a cab from Karjat to the campsite. GPS location will be shared post-registration. You can also ask us to pre-book a cab from Karjat @5000/- for 7 ppl with a return journey.
- Home pickup and drop @10,000/- for 7 people max with the return journey
From Pune :
- Home pickup and drop @8000/- for 8 people max with the return journey
- For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 7208620046 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Pravin - 7208620046 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1) What is the distance of Kolad from Mumbai?
The distance is approximately 121 km away from Mumbai.
2) What is the distance of Kolad from Pune?
The distance is approximately 115 km away from Pune.
3) Is river rafting inKolad safe?
Yes, river rafting in is safe even for beginners.