Trek to Korigad Fort & Pawna lake camping
Location Address: Near Lonavala, Maharashtra.
- Fort Elevation: Fort trail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Endurance: Easy
- Length: Approx. 3 km
- 31st Oct
- 7th Nov | 14th Nov | 21st Nov | 28th Nov
- 5th Dec | 12th Dec | 19th Dec | 26th Dec
With travel, camping and trek : Rs 2500/-
( Mumbai Pickup : Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD, Lonavala )
(minimum 8 people required for transportation service)
( Pune Pickup: Fergussion colllege gate , Wakad bridge )
**10 Minimum participants based on first come first serve**
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
Detailed Itinerary :
- 12:00 pm: Report at respective pickup points
- 4:30 pm: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car).
- 5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
- 7:30 pm: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non-Veg.
The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. Play Volleyball, cricket, and other activities or one can just relax and unwind on till sunset.
After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawna lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, Dumb Charades, etc
- 9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- 6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view with tea and breakfast
- 8:00 am: Reach base village of the trek start the trek
- 2:00 pm: End your trek and head back to the campsite for lunch
- 4:00 pm: Leave the campsite for respective cities
- 10:30 pm: Reach Mumbai / Pune
- Travel from Pune / Mumbai in Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Camping tents
- Unlimited Veg/Non-Veg Dinner
- Unlimited Breakfast
- Mattress with pillow and blanket
- Music System
- Sports & Games
- First Aid Kit
- Travel till pickup points
- GST (5%)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Pickup points :
- 12:00 PM : Borivali National park
- 12:00 -12:30 PM : Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra
- 01:00 PM : Dadar TT Circle
- 01:15 PM : Sion circle
- 01:20 PM : K-star hotel Chembur
- 01:35 PM : Vashi (under the bridge)
- 02:00 PM : Nerul LP
- 02:15 PM : Kharghar station
- 02:30 PM : Kalamboli McD
- 01:00 PM : Pune station
- 01:30 PM : Wakad bridge
10:00 PM at Borivali on Sunday.
09:00 PM at Fergussion colllege gate on Sunday.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.