Ladakh, the majestic cold desert situated in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir boasts of one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Whether you want to see the historical Buddhist monasteries and the high altitude passes, or go on some very difficult treks, Ladakh will give you the opportunity to do just what you want, on one single tour. Being the monastic land it is, Ladakh provides you with an exciting opportunity to have a glimpse of the serene lifestyle and the indigenous culture of Indo-Tibetans. With the Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Hemis, or Khardung La, you can explore this barren beauty in clear sight. Along with the tall mountains, local food, and colorful surroundings, Ladakh represents a picture-perfect landscape that helps you relax and have a memorable vacation.
- Day1: Arrival at Leh Airport | Acclimatization Day
- Day2: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Day3: Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- Day4: Nubra to Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp (150 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Day5: Nubra Valley to Pangong (225 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Day6: Pangong to Leh (230 Kilometers, 5 hours)
- Day7: Departure to Leh Airport | Tour Ends
- 21st May to 27th May
- 28th May to 03rd
- 04th June to 10th June
- 06th June to 12th June
- 11th June to 17th June
- 18th June to 24th June
- 20th June to 26th June
- 25th June to 1st July
- 02nd July to 08th July
- 04th July to 10th July
- 09th July to 15th July
- 16th July to 22nd July
- 18th July to 24th July
- 23rd July to 29th July
- 30th July to 05th Aug
- 01st Aug to 07th Aug
- 06th Aug to 12th Aug
- 13th Aug to 19th Aug
- 15th Aug to 21st Aug
- 20th Aug to 26th Aug
- 27th Aug to 2nd Sep
- 29th Aug to 4th Sep
- 03rd Sep to 09th Sep
- 10th Sep to 16th Sep
- 12th Sep to 18th Sep
- 17th Sep to 23rd Sep
- 24th Sep to 30th Sep
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Double Occupancy: 24,000/-
- Triple Occupancy: 21,500/-
Day1: Arrival at Leh Airport | Acclimatization Day
- The group will assemble at the airport. We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted.
- We will check into our designated hotels. The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Leh.
Day2: Leh Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, we will head out for our local sightseeing tour.
- Afterward, we will spend some time at the Sangam site in the Leh region where the Zanskar River meets the Indus river to form a beautiful confluence.
- We will also visit other tourist attractions such as Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic hill which is an anti-gravity hill as well as The Hall of Fame which is a war memorial maintained by the Indian Army.
- The last stop on our sightseeing tour is the iconic Shanti Stupa known for its beautiful white dome shape, statues, and intricate carvings.
- We will return to our hotel where dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Leh.
Day3: Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- Post breakfast, we’ll head out for Nubra Valley.
- En route, we will make a pit stop for getting snacks at one of the Highest Motorable roads in the World, Khardung La.
- Upon reaching Nubra Valley, we’ll check into our campsite.
- In the evening, travelers can enjoy indulging in a Double Hump Bactrian Camel safari, ATV rides, and more. (on personal expense)
- Post-check-in, Dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day4: Nubra to Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp (150 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- After breakfast, We'll be heading out to Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp.
- En route, we'll be traversing through the Indo-Pak border (LOC) where we will also pay a visit.
- We'll return to Nubra by the evening where we'll have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day5: Nubra Valley to Pangong (225 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Post breakfast, we’ll check out from our hotel/campsite and head towards Pangong Lake.
- En route, we will visit the Diskit Monastery, popular for the 100ft tall colorful statue of Buddha.
- After paying our reverence at the monastery, we will resume our journey towards Pangong, the iconic lake that has gained popularity ever since featuring in the Bollywood blockbuster movie 3 Idiots.
- Upon reaching Pangong, we will check in to our campsite where we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day6: Pangong to Leh (230 Kilometers, 5 hours)
- After early morning breakfast, we'll head back to Leh.
- Traversing through Chang La Pass, which is one of the highest passes in the world, we will head back to Leh.
- Upon reaching Leh, we will check into our designated hotel where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day7: Departure to Leh Airport | Tour Ends
- Post breakfast, we'll check out of our hotels.
- The group will disband and go their separate ways, to their respective cities according to their own scheduled departure.
- End of Tour.
* Book your return flight for this day after consulting with your handler.
- Accommodation on a Triple/Double sharing basis in Hotels/camps.
- 6 Nights Hotel &Camps Accommodation
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in the destination location
- Inner line permits
- All sightseeings
- Inner-line Permit for the restricted area (Only Indian citizens)
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding, etc)
- Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities that are beyond our control.
Things to carry:
Documents to carry:
- Government ID Proof
- Driving License
- 2 Passport size photos
- Windcheater & Raincoat
- Heavy thick jacket/down jacket
- Hand Gloves
- Comfortable clothes (Full sleeves shirts & full Trek pants - 3 to 5 pairs)
- Dry-fit clothes
Head and skin Protection:
- Cap / Sun hat
- Balaclava/ Woolen cap
- UV protected Sunglasses
- Sunscreen (SPF 40 and above)
- Lip balm
- Cold cream
- Sports shoes
- Above ankle length waterproof shoes
- Sandals or Flip-flops
- Socks (3 to 4 pairs)
- Woolen socks (2 pairs)
- Camera & Kit (Optional)
- Mobile chargers
- Power bank
- Personal medicine ( If any )
- One strip of Diamox
- Headache, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Glucose powder
- Liquid cash
- 50-60L Backpack & A small day backpack
- Reusable Water bottle - 2Ltr
- Dry snacks, ORS, dry fruits, chocolates, Nutri bars, etc.
Use your garbage bag or properly dispose of used wet tissues and napkins. Do not litter wet tissues and sanitary napkins in the mountains as well as in other public areas.
Tip: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Note 1: We need not carry backpacks with us. You can keep your luggage in one of our backup vehicles and carry only a small day backpack with you during the ride.
Note 2: Only postpaid numbers will work in the Leh region.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046