- Trek Trail: Nature trail
- Base Village: Damanhol
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate
- Trek Endurance: Medium/ Average
- Trek Duration: 3 hrs (both sides)
- Best Time: Monsoon and Winter
- Distance from Mumbai: 200 km approx
- Distance from Pune: 75 km approx
- July:14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th
- August: 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th
- September: 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th
- October: 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20st, 21st, 27th, 28th
Note: We need a minimum of 10 people to operate Saturday batches, if not then it will be shifted to the Sunday batch.
( Pune Pickup: Fergussion colllege gate, Kasarwadi )
- Batch 1- Saturday 05:00 AM to Saturday 10:00 PM
- Batch 2- Sunday 05:00 AM to Sunday 10:00 PM
- 06:00 AM: Report to The Trekleaders at Fergusson College Main Gate (https://goo.gl/maps/53XNsyDPwcSVReZW9)
- 06:20 AM: Bremen Chowk, Shivneri Bus Stop
- 06:30 AM: Pickups from Wakad-Hinjewadi Flyover (Near Sukhwani Indian Oil Petrol Pump)
- 09:00 AM: Reach Base village and Have Breakfast
- 10:30 AM: Start Trek towards Lingya Waterfall post briefing by Trek Leaders.
- 11:30 PM: Visit Lingya waterfall. Have fun.
- 01:00 PM: Start trek towards the base village.
- 02:00 PM: Reach Base Village, Get freshen up and Have Lunch
- 04:00 PM: Visit Lavasa City.
- 07:00 PM: Start return journey to Pune
- 10:00 PM: Reach Pune. (Arrival time is subjective to the traffic and weather conditions)
- Travel from Pune to Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% GST on booking tickets
- Any kind of personal expense like Mineral water/lime water/ Soft Drinks/ Extra snacks or meals that are not included in the inclusions, purchased for personal consumption
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned and included in the inclusion of this package.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of Insurance
- 05:00 AM: Furgussion College (https://goo.gl/maps/53XNsyDPwcSVReZW9)
- 05:20 AM: Bremen Chowk,
- 05:30 AM: Wakad bridge (https://goo.gl/maps/bwg9SECAAx7JRXPG9)
- 10:00 PM at Fergusson College
Return time is subjective to the speed of the group, traffic in return, or any unwanted situation beyond our control and can be delayed. Please inform your family members accordingly.
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
How to book?
- Scroll down to the "BOOK NOW" button and click it.
- Select your departure date from the calendar and proceed.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive tickets along with the WhatsApp group link via email. Click on the link to join the WhatsApp group.
- If you don't receive at WhatsApp group link, don't worry we will email it to you two days prior to the trip.
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1-2 days prior to the trip.
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Mukesh -7387642734 | Vrutti - 7304236273 | Vishal- 7208620046 | Pravin - 7397823876
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.