- Welcome to an extraordinary adventure through the magnificent landscapes of Manali, Jispa, Baralacha Pass, and Surja Tal Lake.
- Manali, located in the picturesque state of Himachal Pradesh, is a charming hill station renowned for its natural beauty, snow-capped mountains, and tranquil atmosphere. Immerse yourself in the enchanting surroundings as you explore popular attractions like the Hadimba Temple and Vashisht Hot Springs. Engage in thrilling activities such as paragliding, river rafting, and trekking, immersing yourself in the adventurous spirit of this popular destination.
- Jispa, a serene village situated on the banks of the Bhaga River, offers a peaceful retreat amidst nature's bounty. Discover the traditional architecture, relish the tranquility, and enjoy the scenic vistas that surround this charming mountain village. Jispa serves as an ideal stopover for those traveling to Ladakh, providing a refreshing break from the journey.
- Baralacha Pass, a high-altitude mountain pass situated at an elevation of 16,040 feet, serves as a gateway to mesmerizing landscapes and thrilling adventures. As you traverse the winding roads through rugged terrain, you'll be greeted by awe-inspiring panoramic vistas of snow-capped peaks. Immerse yourself in the raw beauty of nature, capturing breathtaking moments that will stay with you forever.
- Surja Tal Lake, also known as the Moon Lake, is a hidden gem nestled amidst the Himalayas. The tranquil turquoise waters of this pristine lake perfectly mirror the majestic surrounding peaks, creating a visual spectacle that is truly awe-inspiring. Take a leisurely stroll along the shores, bask in the serenity, and witness nature's beauty unfold before your eyes.
- Whether you seek thrilling adventures, cultural encounters, or moments of tranquility, this journey through Manali, Jispa, Baralacha Pass, and Surja Tal Lake promises an unforgettable experience.
- Prepare for an extraordinary adventure that will leave you in awe of nature's wonders. From the cultural charm of Manali to the tranquility of Jispa, the breathtaking vistas of Baralacha Pass, and the serene beauty of Surja Tal Lake, this journey invites you to explore and discover the magnificence of these remarkable destinations. Embark on this unforgettable expedition and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Day 01: 6 PM Delhi to Manali Overnight Journey
- Day 02: Visit Vashisht, Jogni Falls, Nightlife at Old Manali, Stay in Manali.
- Day 03: Lahaul Valley Via Atal Tunnel, Baralacha Pass, Suraj Taal, Stay in Jispa
- Day 04: Sissu Waterfall Hike - Depart From Manali To Delhi
- Day 05: Reach Delhi
- June: 9, 16, 23, 30
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
- August: 4, 11, 18, 25
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Triple Sharing: 7,999/- per person
- Dual Sharing: 8,499/- per person
- Pay 2000/- to block your seats, and the rest of the payment 15 days prior.
- Train / Flights Tickets to Delhi can be arranged at extra cost.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via Volvo
- Internal Travel: Private Cab / Tempo Traveller
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple sharing basis as per opted.
- Meal Plans: 4 Meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Manali.
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
- Come back to the hotel, and relax for a while.
- Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Experience time travel through the magnificent Atal Tunnel.
- Cross the tunnel, ride towards Keylong while admiring the Beauty of Lahaul Valley
- After a pit stop, continue the drive to the Baralacha Pass top. Witness the stunning Suraj Taal Lake with the backdrop of majestic Himalayan Peaks.
- Return to Jispa and check in to your campsite.
- Bonfire & Dinner at the campsite
- Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, start the drive back to Manali
- On the way, make a stop at Sissu for a small hike toward the Palam Dhara Falls
- Reach Manali by evening. Visit Mall Road if time permits.
- Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7208620046
How do I reach Manali from Jispa?
- To reach Manali from Jispa, you can hire a taxi or take a local bus. The distance between the two is approximately 140 kilometers, and the journey takes around 4-5 hours, depending on the road conditions.
What is the best time to visit Surja Tal Lake?
- The best time to visit Surja Tal Lake is during the summer months from May to September when the weather is pleasant and the lake is accessible. It is advisable to check the local weather conditions before planning your visit.
Are there any accommodations available in Jispa?
- Yes, there are a few accommodations available in Jispa ranging from guesthouses to campsites. It is recommended to book in advance, especially during the peak tourist season, to ensure availability.
Is there any permit required to visit Baralacha Pass?
- No special permit is required to visit Baralacha Pass. However, if you plan to continue your journey towards Leh in Ladakh, you will need to obtain an Inner Line Permit (ILP) or Protected Area Permit (PAP) depending on your nationality.
Can I trek from Jispa to Surja Tal Lake?
- Yes, you can trek from Jispa to Surja Tal Lake. It is a moderate-level trek that takes approximately 2-3 days to complete. It is advisable to hire a local guide and carry necessary trekking gear and supplies.
Are there any nearby attractions in Manali?
- Yes, Manali offers several nearby attractions such as Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, and Old Manali. These attractions offer stunning views, adventure activities, and cultural experiences.
What is the average temperature in Manali during winter?
- During winter, the average temperature in Manali ranges from -2°C to 10°C. It can get quite cold, and heavy snowfall is common during this season. Make sure to carry warm clothing and check road conditions before traveling.
Are there any camping options near Surja Tal Lake?
- Yes, there are camping options available near Surja Tal Lake. You can find campsites offering tents and basic facilities for a memorable camping experience amidst the scenic surroundings.
Can I rent a bike or car in Manali for local sightseeing?
- Yes, you can rent bikes or cars in Manali for local sightseeing. Several rental agencies offer a variety of vehicles, including motorcycles and cars, for self-drive or with a driver.
What are the nearby adventure activities in Jispa?
- In Jispa, you can indulge in activities like river rafting in the Bhaga River, camping, and trekking. The region offers stunning landscapes and opportunities for adventure enthusiasts to explore and engage in thrilling experiences.