About Jispa :
- Jispa (elevation 3,200 m or 10,500 ft; population 332) is a village in Lahaul, in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Jispa is located 22 km north of Keylong and 7 km south of Darcha along the Manali - Leh Highway and the Bhaga river. There are approximately 20 villages between Jispa and Keylong.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Manali Arrival - Jogni Falls - Overnight Stay At Manali.
- Day 03: Manali - Lahaul Valley Via Atal Tunnel Baralacha Pass - Suraj Taal - Overnight At Jispa
- Day 04: Sissu Waterfall Hike - Depart From Manali To Delhi
- Day 05: Reach Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- July: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- August: 5, 12, 19, 26
- September: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October: 7
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Triple Sharing: 7,999/- each
- Dual Sharing: 8,499/- each
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Zip-lining: 800/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Manali Arrival - Jogni Falls
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
- Come back to the hotel, and relax for a while.
- Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: Manali - Lahaul Valley Via Atal Tunnel Baralacha Pass - Suraj Taal - Jispa
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Experience time travel through the magnificent Atal Tunnel.
- Cross the tunnel, ride towards Keylong while admiring the Beauty of Lahaul Valley
- After a pit stop, continue the drive to the Baralacha Pass top. Witness the stunning Suraj Taal Lake with the backdrop of majestic Himalayan Peaks.
- Return to Jispa and check in to your campsite.
- Bonfire & Dinner at the campsite
Day 04: Sissu Waterfall Hike - Depart From Manali To Delhi
- Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, start the drive back to Manali
- On the way, make a stop at Sissu for a small hike towards the Palam Dhara Falls
- Reach Manali by evening. Visit Mall Road if time permits.
- Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories
Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- All internal transportation
- Accommodation on sharing in Jispa, Manali.
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- GST (5%)
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any permits or entry tickets to a viewpoint
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046