About Jispa :
- Jispa (elevation 3,200 m or 10,500 ft; population 332) is a village in Lahaul, in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Jispa is located 22 km north of Keylong and 7 km south of Darcha along the Manali - Leh Highway and the Bhaga river. There are approximately 20 villages between Jispa and Keylong.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Manali - Atal Tunnel - Keylong - Baralacha La - Jispa (140 Km)
- Day 03: Jispa - Sissu Waterfall - Manali Market (130 Km)
- Day 04: Manali - Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol
- Day 05: Kasol - Manikaran - Leave for Delhi
- Day 06: Reach Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- May : 7,14,21,28
- June: 4, 11, 18, 26
- September: 3, 9, 10, 17, 24
- October: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Group of 10: 10,499/- each
- Group of 6: 11,750/- each
- Group of 4: 12,499/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 16,499/- each
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Zip-lining: 800/-
- Skiing: 600/-
- Tube Slide: 500/-
- Rafting: 600/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,500/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 5,700/-
Note: Pay 3000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 00 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01 : Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02 : Manali - Atal Tunnel - Keylong - Jispa
- You will be reaching Manali in morning
- Road trip to Jispa via Atal tunnel
- Visit Suraj Tal Lake.
- Arrival at Jispa, check in to the Hotel.
- Dinner will be served and overnight stay in Jispa
Day 03 : Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- Wake up and have breakfast checkout the Hotel
- We will head towards Baralacha La pass, it is one of the highest passes on the Manali Leh highwayat an altitude of approx 16090 feet.
- We will also visit Sissu and hike towards the Palam Dhara Waterfall while commencing to Manali.
- Reach Manali and check-in in your rooms.
- Dinner will be served and overnight stay in Manali
Day 04 : Kullu Rafting - Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Chill and relax tonight
Day 05 : Kasol - Manikaran - Delhi
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, proceed Manikaran.
- Lunch at Gurudwara
- After lunch proceed to Kasol
- Visit Chalal and spend time next to Parvati river
- 06:00 PM bus to Delhi
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 06 : Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM .
- Take cab, auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 07 : Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Kasol to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- All internal transportation
- Accommodation on quad sharing in Jispa, Manali, Kasol.
- 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while traveling in train.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on first and last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046