About Camping in Manali :
Manali is located at the northern end of the Kullu valley in the Beas River Valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti as well as Leh and is at an elevation of 6700 ft. Many great treks start from Manali some of them are Bhrigu lake Trek, Hampta Pass Trek, and Kalihani trek.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Manikaran - Kasol
- Day 05: Manala Village Trek - Kasol - Delhi
- Day 06: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
Available Group Departures:
- Available on request
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Group of 10: 8,499/- each
- Group of 6: 9,499/- each
- Group of 4: 9,999/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 12,499/- each
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Zip-lining: 800/-
- Skiing: 600/-
- Tube Slide: 500/-
- Rafting: 600/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,500/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 5,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the Hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- You will be reaching Manali at 10:00 AM and then checking in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour, and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some dates)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragiling - Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Manikaran Gurudwara
- Checkin into Kasol Riverside Campsite
- Riverside DJ party with Bonfire.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the campsite.
Day 05 : Kasol - Manala Village - Delhi
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, proceed to Manala Village Trek.
- Explore Manala Village.
- Head back to Kasol to collect our luggage and take a bus to Delhi.
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 06: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 00:08-00:09 AM.
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station, or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 07: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Kasol to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- All travel as per the itinerary
- Accommodation on quad sharing in Manali, Tosh
- 3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while traveling by train.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeing on the first and last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046