- Manali is a popular hill station nestled in the Himalayas. It's known for its scenic beauty, adventurous activities like trekking and skiing, and serene landscapes. Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are nearby attractions.
- Kullu, often referred to as the "Valley of Gods," is famous for its lush green valleys, apple orchards, and the Beas River. It's a gateway to many other beautiful destinations in Himachal Pradesh.
- Tosh is a small village in the Parvati Valley known for its peaceful ambiance and natural beauty. It's a great place for trekkers and nature enthusiasts.
- Manikaran is renowned for its hot springs and is a significant religious site for Hindus and Sikhs. The place is also known for its beautiful landscapes and the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara.
- Kasol is a charming village in the Parvati Valley. It's a popular destination for backpackers and trekkers and is known for its scenic beauty, cafes, and vibrant hippie culture.
- Jibhi is a lesser-known gem in Himachal Pradesh. It's a serene and offbeat destination with lush forests, pristine rivers, and traditional Himachali architecture. It's perfect for a peaceful getaway.
- These places offer a mix of natural beauty, adventure, and cultural experiences, making Himachal Pradesh a popular tourist destination in India.
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Tosh: Sight of the snow-capped mountains
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Kheerganga: Parvati Kund, Kartikeya Temple, Rudranaag Waterfall, Rudranaag Temple
- Available on request.
- Group of 6: 12,999/- each
- Group of 4: 13,499/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 13,999/- each
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 2000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Solang Valley - Mall Road
- Day 03: Manali Local Sightseeing - Kullu Rafting - Tosh
- Day 04: Tosh - Manikaran - Chalal - Kasol
- Day 05: Kasol - Tirthan Valey
- Day 06: Tirthan Valley - Jibhi - Delhi
- Day 07: Delhi
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per opted.
- Meal Plans: 8 Meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast )
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
- You will be reaching Manali at 10:00 AM and then check-in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour, and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some dates)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Visit Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Manali local sightseeings and Depart for Tosh via Kullu.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Tosh
- Trek 4kms for our homestay also known as Tosh trek
- Chill and relax tonight at Tosh
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- Take Cab from Tosh to Kasol via Manikaran
- Explore Manikaran Gurudwara featuring the famous hot water well and the Parvati river flowing by.
- Proceed to Kasol and Check-in to the Hotel.
- Go for a walk to the Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- While you return to Kasol, you can chill at the cafes again and try out various delicious food.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Kasol
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, explore Kasol Market, the Kasol flea market offers a wide range of handicrafts and hand painted items
- Take Cab from Kasol to Tirthan Valley
- Reach Hotel,Check-in, Chill and have dinner
- Visit the local markets Gushaini
- Visit Chhoie waterfall ( short trek )
- Visit Great Himalayan National Park
- Local markets of Jibhi
- Visit Jibhi Waterfall
- Take AC Volvo to Delhi at 07:00 PM
- Reach Delhi by 00:08-00:09 AM.
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.