- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Solang Valley - Mall Road
- Day 03: Manali Local Sightseeing - Kullu Rafting - Tosh
- Day 04: Tosh - Manikaran - Chalal - Kasol
- Day 05: Kasol - Tirthan Valey
- Day 06: Tirthan Valley - Jibhi - Delhi
- Day 07: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
Available Group Departures:
- November : 6,13.20,27
- December : 4,11,18,25
- January : 8,15,22,29
- February : 5,12,19,26
Mumbai / Pune 10D/9N
- November : 5,12,19,26
- December : 3,10,17,24,30
- January : 7,14,21,28
- February :4,11,18,25
For customized dates & packages, contact us @7387523876
- Group of 6: 12,999/- each
- Group of 4: 13,499/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 13,999/- each
Christmas and New Year Eve Batches will be charged 3500 extra per person for the whole trip.
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Zip-lining: 500/-
- Skiing: 300/-
- Tube Slide: 200/-
- Rafting: 500/-
- Paragliding: 2000/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 3,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, rest of the payment 15 days prior
- Manali: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10zQdqwxT70kj0XcsTLFU-0Ks-5vwaDAM?usp=sharing
- Tosh: KK Hotel
- Kasol: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18FRIN6jPJE19wq9KTvp32cKUDJ5Qlq9V?usp=sharing
- Jibhi: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vLh-fIZblYHUCY2dywPU-4Rn5_hdU8CI?usp=sharing
- Tag @trekhievers and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
- WOMAN100 - All women get 100/- OFF
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02:Solang Valley - Mall Road
- You will be reaching Manali at 10:00 AM and then check-in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour, and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some dates)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Visit Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali Local sightseeings - Kullu Rafting - Tosh
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Manali local sightseeings and Depart for Tosh via Kullu.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Tosh
- Trek 4kms for our homestay also known as Tosh trek
- Chill and relax tonight at Tosh
Day 04: Tosh - Manikaran - Chalal
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- Take Cab from Tosh to Kasol via Manikaran
- Explore Manikaran Gurudwara featuring the famous hot water well and the Parvati river flowing by.
- Proceed to Kasol and Check-in to the Hotel.
- Go for a walk to the Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- While you return to Kasol, you can chill at the cafes again and try out various delicious food.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Kasol
Day 05: Kasol- Tirthan Valley
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, explore Kasol Market
- Take Cab from Kasol to Tirthan Valley
- Reach Hostel,Check-in, Chill and have dinner
Day 06: Tirthan Valley - Jibhi - Delhi
- Visit the local markets Gushaini
- Visit Chhoie waterfall ( short trek )
- Visit Great Himalayan National Park
- Local markets of Jibhi
- Visit Jibhi Waterfall
- Take AC Volvo to Delhi at 07:00 PM
Day 07: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 00:08-00:09 AM.
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 09: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Jibhi to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- Accommodation on quad sharing in Manali, Tosh,Kasol, Tirthan Valley
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046