Delhi - Manali - Atal tunnel - Sollang - Vashisht - Jogini waterfall - Mall road - Delhi
About Camping in Manali :
Manali is located at the northern end of the Kullu valley in the Beas River Valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti as well as Leh and is at an elevation 6700 ft. Many great treks start from Manali some of them are Bhrigu lake Trek, Hampta Pass trek and Kalihani trek.
Available Group Departures:
Delhi - Delhi 5D/4N : Every Friday & Saturday
Mumbai / Pune - Mumbai / Pune 7D/6N : Every Friday
For customized dates & package , contact us @7387523876
Delhi - Delhi (5D / 4N) :
- Quad Occupancy : 5,499 per person
- Triple Occupancy : 5,999 per person
- Double Occupancy : 6,599 per person
Mumbai to Mumbai (7D / 6N) : 7,999 per person
Pune to Pune (7D / 6N) : 7,999 per person
Surat/Vadodara to Surat/Vadodara (7D / 6N) : 7,999 per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Solo Bike on Day 3 : 1000/-
- Dual Sharing Bike on Day : 500/-
- Zip-lining : 500/-
- Skiing : 300/-
- Tube Slide : 200/-
- Paragliding : 2000/-
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1700/- extra for each side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 500/- extra for each side
- Delhi Darshan Cab : 4000/- ( for 6 people )
Note : Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay rest 15 days prior of the event
- Tag @trekhievers and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
- Book a trip for 10 or more people and get 500/- OFF
Day 00 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01 : Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02 : Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Cafe Hopping
- You will be reaching Manali in morning
- Check-in to the Hotel, freshen up and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, relax for a while.
- Head out for Cafe Hopping
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV ride, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some days)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04 : Local Sightseeings
- Wake up and breakfast.
- Check out and head to Mall road for shopping
- Self explore Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple and Van Vihar
- Bus to Delhi in evening around 07:00 PM
Day 05 : Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM .
- Take cab, auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 06 : Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Manali (Hotel)
- 3 Breakfast and 1 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
Mumbai / Pune - Mumbai / Pune
- Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai / Pune sleeper train tickets
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Back to Delhi
- Accommodation in Manali
- 3 Breakfast and 1 Dinner are included during the stay in Manali
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while traveling in train.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on fist and last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733