About Camping in Manali :
Manali is located at the northern end of the Kullu valley in the Beas River Valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti as well as Leh and is at an elevation of 6700 ft. Many great treks start from Manali some of them are Bhrigu lake Trek, Hampta Pass trek, and Kalihani trek.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting - Kasol
- Day 05: Kasol Sightseeings - Tosh
- Day 06: Tosh - Manikaran - Kasol, Depart for Delhi
- Day 07: Arrive in Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- July: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August: 6, 13, 20, 27
- September: 3, 9, 10, 17, 24
- October: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17
New Year Christmas Batches: 23, 24, 29, 30
- January: 7,14, 21,26, 28
- February: 4, 11, 18, 25
- March: 4, 11, 18, 25
- April: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27
- June: 3, 10, 17, 24
- July: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Group of 10: 9,499/- per person
- Group of 6: 10,999/- per person
- Group of 4: 11,499/- per person
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 12,999/- per person
New Year Christmas Batches:
- 15,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (June to September)
- Zip-lining: 1000/-
- Skiing: 800/-
- Tube Slide: 800/-
- Rafting: 1000/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
- Manali: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10zQdqwxT70kj0XcsTLFU-0Ks-5vwaDAM?usp=sharing
- Tosh: KK Guest House / Olive Garden
- Kasol: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18FRIN6jPJE19wq9KTvp32cKUDJ5Qlq9V?usp=sharing
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start the journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the Hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Solang Valley - Atal tunnel - Sissu
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to Rohtang Pass and enjoy snow activities. (Rohtang Pass will close in October)
- Start your ride to Atal Tunnel, and visit Sissu Waterfall if time permits.
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Kullu Rafting - Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Kasol market and cafe hopping
- Dinner, Bonfire at a riverside campsite.
Day 05: Kasol Sightseeing - Manikaran - Tosh
- Wake up, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Head out for Kasol Sightseeing, Chalal Village.
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara for lunch
- Depart for Tosh Village, sometimes the road to Tosh is closed due to the snow or rainfall.
- In that case, we have to trek to the Tosh village ( 4-5kms approx) from Barshaini, carry backpacks only.
- Party in the night in Tosh
- Overnight stay and dinner at the Hotel.
Day 06: Tosh - Kasol - Depart for Delhi
- Wake up late, freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- Explore Tosh cafes and enjoy the view
- You can also go for the Glacier point trek if time permits
- Start your descent to Barshaini and depart for Kasol
- Chill in Kasol Cafes till your Delhi bus reporting time.
- Depart for Kasol
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 07: Arrive in Delhi - Depart for Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station, or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 08: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Kasol to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- All travel is as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on quad sharing in Manali, Kasol, and Kheerganga.
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeing on the last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046