- Looking for a quick and exciting weekend getaway? Matheran is the answer to all your weekend plans!
- Matheran means a forest on the top of the hills. The Matheran hill station is in the Raigad district of Maharashtra, located on the western ghats. It is a really beautiful and small hill station for you to visit and enjoy nature in all its glory.
- The hill station is approximately 90 km away from Mumbai and around 120 km away from Pune. This place is the perfect getaway for any and every season. It gives you a soothing experience in Summers, a comfortable stay in winters, and the best scenic views in the rainy season. So whenever you want to have a getaway from your hectic life, you can visit this place and have a fun camping experience here.
- Camping in Matheran…yes, you read it right. The Matheran jungle is a popular place for camping and has the most surreal experiences for you. It has very pretty flora and fauna near the campsite. You will get to enjoy nature and spend some time in the arms of nature. There is greenery everywhere, and camping will make the trip worth your while and a change of pace and scenery from all the usual weekend outings.
- The place near the campsite is quiet and elegant. In the evenings, you can witness the most beautiful sunset with the calm and cold breeze that will make you feel relaxed. You can feel the air here because it is so pure and clean. In the morning, you can experience the golden and glorious sunrise. You can also view the Sahyadri mountains of western ghat, which are extremely beautiful.
- This camping trip will be a memorable one for you because of the mesmerizing beauty, refreshed feeling, comfortable stay, beautiful view, lush greenery, natural surroundings, and a lot more.
- Cost: 1600/- per person
- Batches: All days, special batches on weekends
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Stay Type: Alpine tents with mattresses, pillows, blankets
- Tent Sharing: Triple sharing
- Location: Matheran, Maharashtra 410102
- Movie Screening (Temporarily closed)
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- 4:30 pm: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car).
- 5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
- 7:30 pm: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg.
- The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. Play Volleyball, cricket, and other activities, or one can just relax and unwind till sunset.
- After the sunset, the campsite will be lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Matheran hills. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, Dumb Charades, etc
- 8:00 pm: Hit the dance floor and groove to the beats
- 9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- 10:00 pm: Bonfire
- 6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
- 9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
- 11:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, Evening Starters / BBQ ( Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg and Jain), & 1 breakfast for every night stay
- Music system
- Outdoor sports
- Fun games with team bonding.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
Things to do:
- Dodhani Waterfalls: If you are looking for adventure in Matheran, then we have one of the most thrilling activities for you. You can try water rappelling at Dodhani Waterfalls. Even if you are a beginner, you will love the experience of descending from a slope with water rushing around you. In the dodhani waterfalls for waterfall rappelling, the providers use high-quality ropes and will give you all the necessary equipment. If you visit Matheran, then you should definitely try water rappelling because it will be a lifetime experience for you.
- Chanderi Caves: The other most popular adventure activity here is trekking. Trekking in the paths of the Chanderi mountains, which is at a height of 800 meters. The experience that you will get through this trekking is pure thrilling and adventurous. You have to trek to the winding trails, and once you reach the top of the mountain, you will have this amazing and magnificent view which you will not be able to forget any time soon.
Louisa Point: The most famous viewpoint in Matheran is Louisa Point. If you want to visit this place to view the scenic beauty, then you should visit Louisa's point. This point gives you a clear view of the city. It offers three different views from the top; One is the sky touching mountain which looks enormously beautiful, Second is the panoramic view of the valley below the mountains, and lastly, the magnificent charlotte lake looking like a diamond necklace. You should visit this place and have a memorable experience.
- Charlotte lake: Charlotte lake is one of the major attractions. For those who seek silence and natural beauty all around and a perfect place for camping and picnic. You can hear the sound of chirping birds. The best time to visit Charlotte lake is during sunrise or sunset to catch the beautiful scenic view. The origin of Charlotte lake is a dam, which overflows when it rains and forms a little waterfall to form a gorgeous lake in the monsoon.
How to reach the campsite :
- Catch public transport to Neral and then take a Taxi (cost 100/- one side to the campsite).
- Post-registration, we will send you the GPS location of the campsite. Drive directly to the campsite.
- Home pickup and drop @8000/- for 8 people max with the return journey
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 7208620046 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Pravin - 7208620046 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Yes, Limited BBQ . One can buy too later at an additional cost, the additional cost of BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Yes , however we don't serve it . Please bring your own booze .
7. What is the distance of Matheran from Mumbai?
It is approximately 90 km away from Mumbai.
8. What is the distance of Matheran from Pune?
It is approximately 120 km away from Pune.
9. What is the age group criteria?
Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe.