- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so much more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old-school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Amritsar: Isckon Temple, Punjab War Heros Memorial, Sadda Pind, Attari - Wagah Border Ceremony, Maharaja Ranjeet Singh Museum, Jalianwala Bagh, Golden temple, and Partition Museum
- Dharamshala: Kangra Fort, Cricket Stadium, Tea Garden, Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagsu nag Waterfall, and St. John Church
- Bir: Bir Paragliding, Bir Monastery, and Bir Market
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, and Hot Water Spring
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, and Cafes Hopping
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, and Vaishno Mata temple
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Ghatotkacha Temple
- Day 01: Delhi to Amritsar.
- Day 02: Amritsar Sightseeing
- Day 03: Amritsar - Dharamshala, Stay in Dharamshala.
- Day 04: Mcleodganj Sightseeing - Depart for Bir, Stay in Bir
- Day 05: Bir Paragliding & Sightseeing - Depart for Kasol, Stay in Kasol.
- Day 06: Manikaran - Kullu Rafting - Depart for Manali, Stay in Manali.
- Day 07: Solang Valley - Manali Local Sightseeing, Depart for Delhi
- Day 08: Reach Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17
New Year Christmas Batches: 24, 30
- January: 7,14, 21,26, 28
- February: 4, 11, 18, 25
- March: 4, 11, 18, 25
- April: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27
- June: 3, 10, 17, 24
- July: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- 17,999/- per person
New Year Christmas Batches:
- 15,999/- per person
- Group of 10: 14,999/- each
- Group of 6:16,999/- each
- Group of 4: 17,999/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 19,999/- each
For group discounts, 7387523876
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (June to September)
- Zip-lining: 1000/-
- Skiing: 800/-
- Tube Slide: 800/-
- Rafting: 1200/-
- Bir Paragliding: 3000/-
- Triple Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Paragliding in Bir
- River Rafting at Kullu
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
Day 01: Delhi to Amritsar
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Amritsar ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start the journey from Delhi to Amritsar.
Day 02: Amritsar Local Sightseeings
- Reach Amritsar in the morning, and check-in at the hotel. Freshen up have breakfast and leave for sightseeing.
- Visit Isckon Temple, Punjab War Heros Memorial
- Visit Sadda Pind, Attari - Wagah Border, and later visit Govind Garh Light and Sound show If time permits.
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Amritsar
Day 03: Amritsar Sightseeing - Dharamshala
- Wake up in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Visit Maharaja Ranjeet Singh Museum, Jalianwala Bagh, Golden temple, Partition Museum
- Have lunch & travel to Dharamshala
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Dharamshala
Day 04: Dharamshala, Mcleodganj Sightseeing, Depart for Bir. Stay in Bir.
- Wake up early morning, and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Later proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour of St John in the Wilderness Church, Dalai Lama Temple Complex, The War Memorial, Bhagsu Waterfall, Bhagsunath Temple, and Dal Lake.
- After sightseeing, visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium and depart for Bir.
- Dinner and overnight stay at a Hotel in Bir.
Day 05: Bir Paragliding & Local Sightseeing, Depart for Kasol. Stay in Kasol
- Wake up early morning, and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Go for Paragliding in Billing, visit Bir Monastery, and depart for Kasol.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Camps in Kasol.
Day 06: Manikaran, Kullu River Rafting, Depart for Manali. Stay in Manali.
- Start your day with an early morning breakfast and proceed to Manikaran Gurudwara.
- Later depart for Manali via Kullu River Rafting and Shawl shopping.
- After Rafting, proceed to Manali.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 07: Manali - Solang Valley - Delhi
- Wake up early morning today, as we head to the snow valley.
- Visit Solang valley, do adventure activities like Skiing, ATV riding, and ropeway to the top (excluded)
- Visit Atal Tunnel, Sissu Valley, and Sissu Waterfall if officially open for tourists. (Generally closed in Dec and Jan)
- Visit Hidimba Mata Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Mall Road, and Old Manali as time permits.
- Depart for Delhi in the night.
- Overnight journey to Delhi.
Day 08: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi. If you have taken Delhi - Delhi package, the Trip ends here.
- For Mumbai / Pune, take a train from Delhi to Mumbai
Day 09: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Mumbai by 02:30 pm
- Pune people will take a cab/bus/train to Pune.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046