- Triund trek is a short and easy trek to the Himalayas, which makes it an ideal weekend trip for beginners. The trek starts from Mcleodganj. The town of Mcleodganj provides a grand opportunity to experience the vibrant Tibetan culture. The trek takes you to the monasteries, and prayer flags and you get a glimpse of Buddhism. Triund is at an altitude of 2880m and offers fascinating views of Dhauladhar Valley on one side and Kangra valley on the other side.
- Triund is a large land of green pastures and is known as the crown gem of Dharamshala. The trail passes through the Bhagsu waterfall, many small gushing streams, and dense forests of pine, oak, and deodar. The Triund Trek provides many breathtaking views of floating clouds, and pristine mountains, which makes it one of the best camping places in India. Such camping trips make all the time and effort spent worth it.
Why Trekhievers over other Companies?
- Trekhievers is a Self Operated adventure company, i.e we manage this tour end to end on our own without compromising on the quality.
- We send a certified Trek Leader, who not only has the knowledge of mountaineering but also someone who breaks the ice and makes everyone interact and have fun.
- All our leaders have done First-Aid courses for any kind of emergency.
- We provide the best quality food and tent service at a height of 13,000 ft.
- Complimentary Kullu trip where you can enjoy river rafting in Beas river and Paragilidng
- We also take you to the Shawl factory and dry fruits factory to buy something for your loved ones.
- McLeoadganj: McLeoadganj Market, Cafe Hoping, Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple
- Triund: Triund Trek and Camping, Sunset from Triund Top.
- Activity: Bonfire, Stargazing, Trekking, Camping.
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 01: Delhi to Dharamshala
- Day 02: Mcleodganj Sightseeing, Bhagsu Naag Waterfall
- Day 03: Triund Trek
- Day 04: Mcleodganj Market - Depart for Delhi
- Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- March: 17, 24, 31
- April: 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
Christmas, New Batches: 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 (1000/- extra)
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Delhi to Delhi: 6,999/- each
Note: We don't compromise on quality, we have the best stay and food in the market.
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,500/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 5,700/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Mcleodganj ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Mcleodganj.
- You will reach Dharamshala in the morning, and take a cab to Dharamkot to our campsite.
- Check-in and freshen up.
- You can head out for self-explore local sightseeing in Mcleodganj.
- You can visit the Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- In the evening you can explore the local market here and do some shopping.
- You can also check out the cafes, some of which serve great Tibetan cuisine.
- You will come back to your hotel and have your dinner overnight stay at the Hotel.
- You will start your day early with some sumptuous breakfast and then start your Triund trek.
- The Triund trek starts from Gallu Mata Temple, from our camp to Gallu Mata temple you can take a cab at an extra cost. We generally walk there exploring the streets and start our trek.
- It ideally takes around 3-4 hours one way to Triund Top.
- The trekking trail passes through alpine meadows, lush green forests, and waterfalls.
- You will mostly reach Triund late in the afternoon.
- On the way, you will take a break for an hour at the Magic view cafe for half an hour.
- You will witness the spectacular sunset from the Triund peak against the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains.
- You will camp here for the night under the sky studded with stars.
- You will wake up to a beautiful sunrise against the backdrop of the Dhauladhar range.
- You will then have your breakfast here only on top of the hill amidst stunning surroundings.
- You will start descending back to Mcleodganj and reach the campsite at around 3 pm.
- Collect your luggage and head out to a cafe for lunch.
- You can visit Dharamshala Cricket stadium.
- Later take a cab to the Dharamshala Volvo stand
- You will then board your bus to Delhi in the evening.
- An eventful and memorable trip comes to an end here.
- Reach Delhi by 00:08-00:09 AM.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7208620046 | Akshay: 7397823876 |
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/