- Triund trek is a short and easy trek to the Himalayas, which makes it an ideal weekend trip for beginners. The trek starts from Mcleodganj. The town of Mcleodganj provides a grand opportunity to experience the vibrant Tibetan culture. The trek takes you to the monasteries, and prayer flags and you get a glimpse of Buddhism. Triund is at an altitude of 2880m and offers fascinating views of Dhauladhar Valley on one side and Kangra valley on the other side.
- Triund is a large land of green pastures and is known as the crown gem of Dharamshala. The trail passes through the Bhagsu waterfall, many small gushing streams, and dense forests of pine, oak, and deodar. The Triund Trek provides many breathtaking views of floating clouds, and pristine mountains, which makes it one of the best camping places in India. Such camping trips make all the time and effort spent worth it.
- McLeoadganj: McLeoadganj Market, Cafe Hoping, Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple
- Triund: Triund Trek and Camping, Sunset from Triund Top.
- Activity: Bonfire, Stargazing, Trekking, Camping.
Departure Dates from Delhi :
- September: 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Delhi: 6499/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 01: Delhi to McLeodganj
- Day 02: Mcleodganj Sightseeing, Bhagsu Naag Waterfall
- Day 03: Trek to Trund
- Day 04: Mcleodganj Market. Depart to Delhi
- Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Mcleodganj ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Mcleodganj.
- You will reach Dharamshala in the morning, and take a cab to Dharamkot to our campsite.
- Check-in and freshen up.
- You can head out for self-explore local sightseeing in Mcleodganj.
- You can visit the Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- In the evening you can explore the local market here and do some shopping.
- You can also check out the cafes, some of which serve great Tibetan cuisine.
- You will come back to your hotel and have your dinner overnight stay at the Hotel.
- You will start your day early with some sumptuous breakfast and then start your Triund trek.
- The Triund trek starts from Gallu Mata Temple, from our camp to Gallu Mata temple you can take a cab at an extra cost. We generally walk there exploring the streets and start our trek.
- It ideally takes around 3-4 hours one way to Triund Top.
- The trekking trail passes through alpine meadows, lush green forests, and waterfalls.
- You will mostly reach Triund late in the afternoon.
- On the way, you will take a break for an hour at the Magic view cafe for half an hour.
- You will witness the spectacular sunset from the Triund peak against the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains.
- You will camp here for the night under the sky studded with stars.
- You will wake up to a beautiful sunrise against the backdrop of the Dhauladhar range.
- You will then have your breakfast here only on top of the hill amidst stunning surroundings.
- You will start descending back to Mcleodganj and reach the campsite at around 3 pm.
- Collect your luggage and head out to a cafe for lunch.
- You can visit Dharamshala Cricket stadium.
- Later take a cab to the Dharamshala Volvo stand
- You will then board your bus to Delhi in the evening.
- An eventful and memorable trip comes to an end here.
- Reach Delhi by 00:08-00:09 AM.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.