- Location: Revdanda beach
- Batches: 31st Dec 2022, 01st Jan 2023
- Check-in: 03.00 PM
- Check-out: 11.00 AM
- Accommodation: Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows, and blankets
- Activities: DJ Music, Bonfire, Live Music, Movie Screening, Photobooth,Team Bonding Games, Indoor and Outdoor Activities.
- Amenities: Security, Drinking Water, Western Washrooms, Parking, First Aid Kit
- Cost Kids (below 10 yrs): ₹ 1200 per person
- Cost Adults (above 10 yrs): ₹ 2000 per person
- Distance From Mumbai: 110km
- Distance From Pune: 150km
What is included in the tour
- Accommodations: Tent Accommodations on a Double / Triple sharing basis with mattress pillows & blankets.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 1 Evening Snacks & Tea + Limited BBQ (Veg & Nonveg) + Unlimited Dinner (Veg & Nonveg) , Day 2 Breakfast)
- Activities: DJ Music, Bonfire, Live Music, Movie Screening, Photobooth,Team Bonding Games, Indoor and Outdoor Activities. New year celebration
Amenities: Drinking Water, Western Washrooms, Parking, First Aid Kit.Phone Charging slots
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation: Alibaug to Campsite (Rs100 oneway), Gateway of India to Alibaug Ferry (Rs 200 - 350 oneway)
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc., and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
- Anything not included in the inclusions
DAY 1- 31 December, 2022
- 03.00 PM : Reporting at Campsite and check in
- 04:00 PM : Welcome Drinks
- 05.00 PM to 05.30 PM : Evening Snacks
- 05.30 PM to 06.30 PM : Enjoy indoor/outdoor games, Group activities with friends
- 06.30 PM to 07.30 PM : Enjoy Sunset & cozy evening with photography
- 07.30 PM to 08.30 PM : BBQ (veg-nonveg)
- 09.00 PM to 12:00 PM : DJ Bollywood night, Hit the dance floor, Live music
- 10.00 PM to 11:30 PM : Dinner (Veg- Nonveg)
- 12.00 AM : New Year countdown and celebration
- 12.30 AM : Movie under the sky with bonfire
Day 2 - 1st January, 2023
- 06.30 AM : Wake up to Enjoy the sunrise with fresh morning vibe and mesmerizing lakeside view
- 09.00 AM : Breakfast with tea/ Coffee
- 11.00 AM : Checkout with lifetime cherishing memories
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Sweater/ jacket
- Waterproof Bag
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
How to reach -
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
From Mumbai - Take a jetty ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa, with connected bus journey till Alibaug. take local auto transportation from Alibaug to Revdanda (70-80 Rs per person).
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the camping will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh- 7387642734 | Vrutti- 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.