- Location : Revdanda beach
- Batch : 31st Dec 2021
- Check in : 31st Dec, 4.00PM
- Check out : 1st Jan, 11.00 AM
- Accommodation : Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Camping: 2500/- per person
- Camping + Mandwa Jetty pickup and drop: 2800/- per person
- Group of 5 to 10: Rs 200 per person
- Group of 10 to 15: Rs 300 per person
- Group of 15 to 25: Rs 500 per person
- The tents are pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- DJ Music
- Live Music
- Movie screening
- Indoor -Outdoor Games
- Group fun activities and games
DAY 1- 31 December, 2021
- 03.00 PM : Reporting at Campsite and check in
- 04:00 PM : Welcome Drinks
- 05.00 PM to 05.30 PM : Evening Snacks
- 05.30 PM to 06.30 PM : Enjoy indoor/outdoor games, Group activities with friends
- 06.30 PM to 07.30 PM : Enjoy Sunset & cozy evening with photography
- 07.30 PM to 08.30 PM : BBQ (veg-nonveg)
- 09.00 PM to 12:00 PM : DJ Bollywood night, Hit the dance floor, Live music
- 10.00 PM to 11:30 PM : Dinner (Veg- Nonveg)
- 12.00 AM : New Year countdown and celebration
- 12.30 AM : Movie under the sky with bonfire
Day 2 - 1st January, 2022
- 06.30 AM : Wake up to Enjoy the sunrise with fresh morning vibe and mesmerizing lakeside view
- 09.00 AM : Breakfast with tea/ Coffee
- 11.00 AM : Checkout with lifetime cherishing memories
- Tent Accommodation
- Mat & Bedding
- Communal Washroom
- Common bonfire
- Welcome Drinks
- Evening snacks
- BBQ (Veg-Nonveg)
- Dinner Buffet (Veg&Nonveg)
- Morning Breakfast
- All mentioned activities and amenities
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
How to reach -
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
From Mumbai - Take a jetty ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa, with connected bus journey till Alibaug. take local auto transportation from Alibaug to Revdanda (50-70 Rs per person).
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the camping will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay -7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733