In the blessed town of Joshimath, If you are someone who loves snow and winter sports, Auli is a jewel of a spot for you. Situated at approx 500 km from Delhi, it can be a great weekend trip. Auli is the most noticeable Ski Destination in India, and December to March is the best time to visit Auli. The distance between Joshimath to Auli is 14 km and is easily accessible by road. In any case, what's increasingly commendable is the gondola link vehicle ride that takes you over the beautiful elevated woodlands to the thick, snow-clad glade of Auli Resort.
Auli is a famous hill station and a popular winter destination as a Ski Resort in India, known for its snowy slopes, Auli has everything that an ideal tourist dreamed of like Himalayan Views, Meadows, adventure activities, romantic vistas, cable cars, many more.
From snow-covered peaks to wooden huts, Auli is no less than a perfect European village. It is situated at an astonishing height of 2505 meters which offers a magnificent view of the crescent Himalayas.
- Rishikesh: Visit Beatles Ashram, Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula, and Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat. Cafe Hopping.
- Auli: Experience the second highest and longest ropeway, Skiing, and Snowboarding
- Chopta: Watch Sunrise from Chandrashila, Visit Highest Shiva Temple in the World - Tungnath, Deoria Tal
- Activities: River Rafting and Cliff jumping at Rishikesh, Skiing and Snowboarding at Auli, Trek, and Camping at Chopta
- 22nd Dec to 30th Dec
- 26th Dec to 03rd Jan
- Delhi: 17,999/- per person
- Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Ahmedabad / Vadodara: 19,999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Cable Car: 1500/- two way
- Triple Sharing: 4000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 6000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 00: Mumbai to Delhi
- Day 01: Delhi to Rishikesh
- Day 02: Rishikesh sightseeing. Depart to Auli
- Day 03: Auli sightseeing.
- Day 04: Auli to Chopta. Chandrashila Trek
- Day 05: Depart to Rishikesh. New Year Celebration.
- Day 06: Rishikesh Sightseeing and Rafting. Depart to Delhi
- Day 07: Arrive in Delhi, Board train to Mumbai.
- Day 08: Arrive in Mumbai.
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: AC Tempo Traveler (AC not allowed in mountains)
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals ( Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activity: River Rafting, Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Cable car expenses in Auli (Rs 1500 two-way)
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Board the NZM GARIB RATH (Train no. 12909) from Mumbai's Bandra Terminus.
- This train departs in the evening at 17:30 and arrives in Delhi's H NIZAMUDDIN in the morning at 10:15.
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 12:30 PM
- Start the journey from Delhi to Rishikesh. Will reach late in Rishikesh.
- Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
- Head out to Rishikesh
- Reach Rishikesh in the evening, and visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
- Enjoy the evening Triveni Ganga Aarti.
- Head out to Auli. Dinner and overnight stay at Auli
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Auli which is a Himalayan Ski Resort overlooked by the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains.
- The second highest and longest ropeway in India after Gulmarg, the Auli Cable Car provides a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains.
- Travelers can indulge in winter sports like Skiing, Snowboarding, and more. (on personal expense)
- Afterward, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Auli.
- Wake up in the early morning, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Post breakfast, we will check out of our designated stays and head towards Chopta which is a small region in Uttarakhand adorned with lush green meadows and is the base camp for the Tungnath trek.
- We will start our sunset trek from Chopta to Chandrashila summit.
- En route, we'd be traversing through Tungnath which is situated at an elevation of 12,106 ft and is the Highest Shiva Temple in the World.
- At an altitude of 12, 110 ft, the Chandrashila top offers majestic views of Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks which will be ten times more beautiful when adorned by the golden light of the dawning sun.
- After spending some time at the top, marveling at the beauty of the Himalayas, we will head back to our campsite.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Chopta.
- Wake up in the morning freshen up have breakfast check out.
- Later depart for Rishikesh via Srinagar.
- On the way, we will visit Dhara Devi Temple.
- Check-in Hotel .Rest day in leisure.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh.
- Wake up and have breakfast
- Later we will head out for River Rafting in the tidal waves of the mighty Ganga, we will also indulge in Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh.
- After experiencing the adrenaline rush, we will depart to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by 8:00 - 10:00 PM.
- Arrive in Delhi around 6AM. Board the BDTS GARIB RATH (Train no. 12215) from Delhi Cantt around 09:10 in the morning.
Arrive in your city.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.