- In the blessed town of Joshimath, If you are someone who loves snow and winter sports, Auli is a jewel of a spot for you. Situated at approx 500 km from Delhi, it can be a great weekend trip. Auli is the most noticeable Ski Destination in India, and December to March is the best time to visit Auli. The distance between Joshimath to Auli is 14 km and is easily accessible by road. In any case, what's increasingly commendable is the gondola link vehicle ride that takes you over the beautiful elevated woodlands to the thick, snow-clad glade of Auli Resort.
- Auli is a famous hill station and a popular winter destination as a Ski Resort in India, known for its snowy slopes, Auli has everything that an ideal tourist dreamed of like Himalayan Views, Meadows, adventure activities, romantic vistas, cable cars, many more.
- From snow-covered peaks to wooden huts, Auli is no less than a perfect European village. It is situated at an astonishing height of 2505 meters which offers a magnificent view of the crescent Himalayas.
- Location: Chamoli District, Uttarakhand
- Elevation: 10,010 feet
- Famous For: Ski Resorts
- Best For Skiing, Trekking, Camping, and Nature Walks
- Best Time To Visit Auli: Throughout the year
- Summer Months: Mid of March to June
- Avg Max Temp. In Summer: 20 degrees Celsius
- Avg Min Temp. In Summer: 2 degrees Celsius
- Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun – 181 km
- Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station – 273 km
- Rishikesh: Visit Beatles Ashram, Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula, and Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat. Cafe Hopping.
- Auli: Experience the second highest and longest ropeway, Skiing, and Snowboarding
- Chopta: Watch Sunrise from Chandrashila, Visit Highest Shiva Temple in the World - Tungnath, Deoria Tal
- Activities: River Rafting and Cliff jumping at Rishikesh, Skiing and Snowboarding at Auli, Trek, and Camping at Chopta
- Watch four confluence of the Ganga river, Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, and Nand Prayag.
- Day 01: Delhi to Joshimath
- Day 02: Arrive in Joshimath, Stay in Joshimath
- Day 03: Auli Snow point and Sightseeing, Stay in Joshimath
- Day 04: Chopta -Tungnath - Chandrashila, Stay in Chopta
- Day 05: Dharadevi Temple, Rishikesh Aarti, Stay in Rishikesh
- Day 06: Rishikesh Adventure Sports and SIghtseeing - Arrive in Delhi by night.
- December: 24, 29, 30
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- 18,499/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: AC Tempo Traveler (AC not allowed in mountains)
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 8 meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activity: River Rafting, Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Cable car expenses in Auli (Rs 1500 two-way)
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Depart from Delhi to Joshimath
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 11:00 PM
- Start the journey from Delhi to Joshimath
Day 02: Devprayag to Joshimath
- Reach Devprayag in the morning and take a halt to freshen up.
- En route to Joshimath, we’d be traversing the Badrinath road with a picturesque view of the four confluence of the Ganga river, which includes Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, and Nand Prayag.
- All along the Alaknanda river would be flowing by your side making the otherwise long journey seem shorter. Upon reaching Joshimath, we will check into our designated hotel.
- Christmas/New Year's Eve 2023 celebration
- In the evening, we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
Day 03: Auli Snow point and Sightseeing
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Auli which is a Himalayan Ski Resort overlooked by the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains.
- The second highest and longest ropeway in India after Gulmarg, the Auli Cable Car provides a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains.
- Travelers can indulge in winter sports like Skiing, Snowboarding, and more. (on personal expense)
- Afterward, we will head back to Joshimath and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
Note: Travelers who wish to go to Auli via cable car or private cabs will have to bear the expenses themselves.
Day 04: Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila
- Wake up in the early morning, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Post breakfast, we will check out of our designated stays and head towards Chopta which is a small region in Uttarakhand adorned with lush green meadows and is the base camp for the Tungnath trek.
- We will start our sunset trek from Chopta to Chandrashila summit.
- En route, we'd be traversing through Tungnath which is situated at an elevation of 12,106 ft and is the Highest Shiva Temple in the World.
- At an altitude of 12, 110 ft, the Chandrashila top offers majestic views of Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks which will be ten times more beautiful when adorned by the golden light of the dawning sun.
- After spending some time at the top, marveling at the beauty of the Himalayas, we will head back to our campsite.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Chopta (Camps).
Day 05: Rishikesh and Dharadevi temple
- Wake up in the morning freshen up have breakfast check out from camps.
- Later depart for Rishikesh via Srinagar.
- On the way, we will visit Dhara Devi Temple.
- Reach Rishikesh by evening, we will visit Triveni Ghat for Ganga Aarti. ( If we will reach on time, else we will see next morning Aarti)
- Later iconic Beatles Ashram, Ram Jhula, and Lakshman Jhula.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh (Camps).
Day 06: Adventure and Sightseeing at Rishikesh - Depart for Delhi
- Wake up and have breakfast
- Later we will head out for River Rafting in the tidal waves of the mighty Ganga, we will also indulge in Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh.
- After experiencing the adrenaline rush, we will have lunch.
- Depart for Delhi in the afternoon
- Reach Delhi by 8:00 - 10:00 PM.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
How to reach Auli:
- By Air: For those who prefer traveling by air can take a flight to the Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which happens to be the nearest airport to Auli. It is located at a distance of 181 kilometers which can be covered in 6 hours 15 minutes approx via road.
- By Train: For travelers commuting via train, the Rishikesh railway station would be the nearest railhead to Auli. It is located at a distance of 196 kilometers and can be covered in 6 hours 40 minutes approx via road.
- By Road: While Auli is well-connected to the nearby cities in Uttarakhand, it is also easily accessible from prime metro cities like Delhi.
- Distance From Delhi To Auli – 381 Kms – 9 Hours 35 Minutes Approx.
- Distance From Dehradun To Auli – 152 Kms – 5 Hours 15 Minutes Approx.
- Distance From Rishikesh To Auli – 202 Kms – 6 Hours 40 Minutes Approx.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046