- Up until now, all of Pune crowd had to drive all the way to Lonavala or Alibaug for camping. People of Pune, not anymore! We have exciting news for you…
- Exhilarating activity like camping has come closer to your city. Within 25 km proximity from the main city of Pune, a quaint little campsite is established very close to Hinjewadi. This beautiful campsite is set up right beside Kasarsai Lake. This beautiful place has always been an ideal place to hang-out with friends and family; now one can do more than just hangout by the lake. Spend a beautiful weekend in the midst of nature surrounded by lush green hills and rippling beautiful Kasarsai Lake. Located just beside boat club, one can indulge in boating activity along with camping. Apart from experiencing stunning sunset and sunrise, keep a look out for migratory birds which come to this lake.
- The Kasarsai dam is a small dam built on a Kasarsai lake just near Pune. The Kasarsai dam is very close to Kasarsai Village and on another side of the Dam, there is Kusgaon village. The Kasarsai lake is a hidden beauty that is surrounded by lush green areas and hills. The distance of Kasarsai Dam from Hinjewadi is 10 km. It is a very thrilling experience to go to the lake, the view of the dam from inside the lake and the view of Kasarsai Lake is very picturesque.
- Kasarsai dam being this close to Hinjewadi makes it a perfect weekend getaway for adventure lovers and cyclists.
- Trekhievers brings an opportunity for their clients to camp at Kasarsai Dam at a really good resort property with amenities like Live Music, DJ, Boating, Karaoke along with a cozy stay and delicious resort meals.
- Cost: 2000 Rs per person
- Location: Kasarsai Dam, Hinjewadi.
- Distance from Pune City: 25km (10km from Hinjewadi)
- Distanc from Mumbai: 130km
- Batches: 31st Dec 2022
- Check-in time: 5:00 PM
- Check out time:11:00 AM
- Accommodation : Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Package 1: Party with Dinner - 1000/- per person
- Package 2: Party with BBQ & Dinner - 1300/- per person
- Package 3: Party with Camping (BBQ, Evening snacks, Breakfast, Dinner) - 2000/- per person
- Package 4: Party with Camping (BBQ, Evening snacks, Breakfast, Dinner) - 3500/- per couple
- Mattress, Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Western)
- First Aid Kit.
- DJ Bollywood night
- Live Music
- Movie screening
- Indoor -Outdoor Games
- Group fun activities and games
- 6:00 pm: Check in to the campsite
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm: Welcome drinks on arrival at the campsite with tea and snacks. Enjoy the sunset and a short walk around the campsite. Play indoor outdoor games
- 7:30- 8:30 pm: Enjoy delicious hot Veg or Non-Veg Starters (unlimited)
- 8:00 pm: Get ready to rock the party with a nonstop music playlist and hit the dance floor
- 10:00 - 11:30 pm :Veg/ Non- veg Dinner(unlimited), Bonfire.
- 12:00 pm: New years eve celebration with fireworks
- After party relax in tents.
- 6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view with hot tea
- 8:00 am: Morning breakfast
- 10:00 pm: Group pictures and checkout with memories.
- Best quality Tent Accommodation with the provision of bedding
- New Years Eve Party
- Communal clean Washrooms
- Common bonfire
- Welcome drinks
- Evening Snacks
- Dinner Buffet (Veg & Non-veg)
- Morning Breakfast with hot tea
- All mentioned activities and amenities
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any extra meal other than mentioned in inclusions. (You can have it with addional cost by paying at the campsite)
- Outside liquor is not allowed, however we serve it at the campsite.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
- We don't allow outside liquor, drinks at the campsite. We serve at the campsite if you required.
How to reach the campsite :
- We will share the live location with you once your booking is confirmed. Drive directly to the campsite. it's 12kms from Hinjewadi.
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the event will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Chetan - 8928861733