- Up until now, all of Pune crowd had to drive all the way to Lonavala or Alibaug for camping. People of Pune, not anymore! We have exciting news for you…
- Exhilarating activity like camping has come closer to your city. Within 25 km proximity from the main city of Pune, a quaint little campsite is established very close to Hinjewadi. This beautiful campsite is set up right beside Kasarsai Lake. This beautiful place has always been an ideal place to hang-out with friends and family; now one can do more than just hangout by the lake. Spend a beautiful weekend in the midst of nature surrounded by lush green hills and rippling beautiful Kasarsai Lake. Located just beside boat club, one can indulge in boating activity along with camping. Apart from experiencing stunning sunset and sunrise, keep a look out for migratory birds which come to this lake.
- The Kasarsai dam is a small dam built on a Kasarsai lake just near Pune. The Kasarsai dam is very close to Kasarsai Village and on another side of the Dam, there is Kusgaon village. The Kasarsai lake is a hidden beauty that is surrounded by lush green areas and hills. The distance of Kasarsai Dam from Hinjewadi is 10 km. It is a very thrilling experience to go to the lake, the view of the dam from inside the lake and the view of Kasarsai Lake is very picturesque.
- Kasarsai dam being this close to Hinjewadi makes it a perfect weekend getaway for adventure lovers and cyclists.
- Trekhievers brings an opportunity for their clients to camp at Kasarsai Dam at a really good resort property with amenities like Live Music, DJ, Boating, Karaoke along with a cozy stay and delicious resort meals.
- Cost: 2000 Rs per person
- Location: Kasarsai Dam, Hinjewadi.
- Distance from Pune City: 25km (10km from Hinjewadi)
- Distanc from Mumbai: 130km
- Batches: 31st Dec 2022
- Check-in time: 5:00 PM
- Check out time:11:00 AM
- Dome shaped tents pitched near the lake
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
- Package 1: Party with Dinner - 1000/- per person
- Package 2: Party with BBQ & Dinner - 1300/- per person
- Package 3: Party with Camping (BBQ, Evening snacks, Breakfast, Dinner) - 2000/- per person
- Package 4: Party with Camping (BBQ, Evening snacks, Breakfast, Dinner) - 3500/- per couple
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Hygienic Washrooms (Indian-Western)
- Phone charging points
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- First Aid Kit
- DJ Bollywood night
- Live Music
- New Year Moment celebration
- Movie screening
- Indoor -Outdoor Games
- Group fun activities and games
- Boating (Additional cost)
- Camel Ride (Additional cost)
- 05:00 PM : Check in to the campsite
- 6:00 - 7:30 PM : Welcome drinks on arrival at the campsite with tea and snacks. Enjoy the beautiful Lake sunset view and a short lakeside walk around the campsite. Enjoy Boating, Camel ride etc
- 7:30 - 8:30 PM : Enjoy delicious Veg or Non-Veg Starters (unlimited)
- 8:00 PM : Get ready to rock the party with a nonstop music playlist and hit the dance floor. Enjoy live music.
- 10:00 - 11:30 PM: Veg/ Non- veg Dinner(unlimited), Bonfire.
- 12:00 PM : New years eve celebration
- After party relax in tents.
- 6:30 AM : wake-up call
- 7:00 AM: Awesome sunrise view with hot tea
- 8:00 AM: Morning breakfast
- 10:00 AM: Group pictures and checkout with memories.
- Tent Accommodation with bedding
- Welcome drinks
- Evening Snacks
- Starters (Veg/ Nonveg)
- Dinner Buffet (Veg/Nonveg)
- Morning Breakfast
- New Years Eve Party
- All mentioned activities and amenities
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- GST (5%) on Booking charges
- Traveling till the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other ordered food and drinks which are personal in nature
- Boating, Camel
- Medical & Travel insurance.
Things To Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Face mask
- Minimum two Set of Clothes
- Woolen jacket, Sweater
- cosmetics and Toiletries
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Extra Blankets or Chaddar if required
- Personal Medicines if required any
- Portable Mobile phone Charger
- We don't allow outside liquor, drinks at the campsite. We serve at the campsite if you required.
How to reach the campsite :
- We will share the live location with you once your booking is confirmed. Drive directly to the campsite. it's 12kms from Hinjewadi.
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip
- No refund if cancelled 9 days or less prior to the event
- No show = No refund
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event
- Complete schedule of the event will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh- 7387642734 | Vrutti- 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.