- Panchgani, Maharashtra, India. Panchgani is a popular tourist destination known for its breathtaking landscapes, lush greenery, and pleasant weather. Here's some general
- Panchgani is indeed a popular destination for adventure activities, and waterfall rappelling is one of the thrilling experiences offered in the region. Waterfall rappelling, also known as canyoning or abseiling, involves descending down a waterfall using ropes and specialized equipment while being surrounded by the natural beauty of the cascading water.
information about the waterfalls in Panchgani:
Lingmala Waterfall: Lingmala Waterfall is one of the most famous waterfalls in Panchgani. It is located a few kilometers away from the main market area. The waterfall cascades down from a height of approximately 500 feet, offering a mesmerizing sight. The best time to visit is during the monsoon season when the waterfall is in full flow.
Dhobi Waterfall: Dhobi Waterfall is another beautiful cascade in Panchgani. It is situated amidst lush greenery and offers a tranquil and refreshing experience for visitors. The waterfall is not as well-known as Lingmala but is worth exploring if you have time.
Chinaman's Waterfall: Located in the vicinity of Mahabaleshwar, which is close to Panchgani, Chinaman's Waterfall is a picturesque spot that attracts nature lovers and photography enthusiasts. The waterfall's name is associated with the Chinese prison situated nearby during British colonial times.
Waterfall Rappelling Information:
- Waterfall Height: 90 ft
- Trek Trail: Jungle Trail
- Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Trek Endurance: Easy
- Trek Length: Approx. 30 mins
- Waterfall Rappelling Best Time: July to September
- Distance from Pune: 105 km
- August: 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th
- September: 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th
- October: 6th, 7th, 13rd, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- Pune: 2700/-
- Without Transport: 1800/-
- Group of 3: 100/- off per person
- Group of 5: 200/- off per person
- 05:00 AM: Report to The Trekleaders at Fergusson College Main Gate (https://goo.gl/maps/53XNsyDPwcSVReZW9)
- 05:30 AM: Pickup from Wakad-Hinjewadi Flyover (Near Sukhwani Indian Oil Petrol Pump)
- 08:00 AM: Have Breakfast on The Bus (packed Food)
- 09:00 AM: Reach Campsite And Get Freshen up
- 10:00 AM: Brief and Equipment introduction and Start Trek Towards Waterfall.
- 11:00 AM: Reach Waterfall Rappeling point and enjoy the view of Waterfall
- 11:30 AM: Start Waterfall Rappeling post briefing session by instructors.
- 01:30 PM: Start Return to the property. And Get freshen up
- 02:00 PM: Enjoy Delicious Lunch Veg\Nonveg
- 03:00 PM: Start Activity of Zipline And Burma Bridge.
- 05:00 PM: Make Moments With High Tea+ Evening Snacks (maggie)
- 06:00 PM: Start Return Journey to Pune with Lods of Memories
- 10:00 PM: Reach Pune
- Travel from Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- All the technical and safety equipememnts and support
- Zipline(Flying Fox)
- Burma Bridge
- Lunch ( Veg\Nonveg)
- Evening High Tea and Snacks.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Insurance (Day) Coverage upto 3 lakhs
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst on booking tickets
- Any kind of personal expense like Mineral water/lime water/ Soft Drinks/ Extra snacks or meals that are not included in the inclusions, purchased for personal consumption
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned and included in the inclusion of this package.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
- 05:00 AM: Furgussion College (https://goo.gl/maps/53XNsyDPwcSVReZW9)
- 05:30 AM: Wakad bridge (https://goo.gl/maps/bwg9SECAAx7JRXPG9)
- 10:00 PM at Furgussion College on Sunday.
Return time is subjective to the speed of the group, traffic in return, or any unwanted situation beyond our control and can be delayed. Please inform your family members accordingly.
How to book?
- Scroll down to the "BOOK NOW" button and click it.
- Select your departure date from the calendar and proceed.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive tickets along with the WhatsApp group link via email. Click on the link to join the WhatsApp group.
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1-2 days prior to the trip.
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Mukesh- 7387642734 | Vrutti - 7304236273 | Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 |
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
What is the difficulty level of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The Devkund Trek is one of the most charming one-day treks in Maharashtra. It roughly takes 3 hours to complete. Its difficulty level ranges from easy to medium and can be easily done by beginners as well. As professional trekkers.
What is the best time to go for Devkund Trek?
Devkund Trek is a year-round destination attracting an influx of tourists for being a perfect weekend getaway.
The best time to visit this place is during the monsoon when the whole place becomes beautiful, bountiful, and green. The weather is pleasant and the climate is perfect for a trek.
The rainfall is at the peak in July and August. The trek may get closed due to heavy rainfalls during these months.
What is the batch size usually of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
Usually, the batch size of this trek is between 10-12 people. This comprises men, women, and children. We do not prefer to exceed this as it might cause chaos. We believe in giving attention to each of our travelers, so we stick to the number.
Are PickUp and Drop facilities available from Mumbai or Pune?
We have multiple pick-up points from Mumbai and Pune. Mumbai Pickup is available from Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD.
Pune Pickup is available from Starbucks FC Road, Wakad bridge
Is Devkund Trek safe for Solo Travelers and Female Travelers?
Yes, the trek is completely safe for solo and female travelers. We usually have around 40% of solo or women travelers with us in each batch. We pay special attention to the safety of our guests. Separate accommodation is provided to men and women for their overall comfort
Are toilets available on Devkund Waterfall Trek Route?
Toilets are not available at the Trek route. You need to attend nature’s call in the open if it is urgent. Toilets are available in the base village where you can freshen up.
What is the condition of mobile connectivity at Devkund Trek?
The mobile connectivity during the trek is poor. You will hardly get the network to make or attend calls. The network vanishes with a minute. At some point, you might get a signal which is good enough to send messages or make calls if you are lucky enough.
Can we smoke or drink alcohol during Devkund Waterfall Fort Trek?
Drinking or smoking is prohibited during the trek. Anyone found doing so will be barred from joining us for the trekking expedition and will be asked to leave the site immediately. No refund is applicable during this condition.
What type of footwear should I carry for Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The trek involves a long walk, thus you should be wearing comfortable trekking shoes. Avoid wearing slippery sandals or shoes as it might lead to accidents. Wear walking shoes that are made with advanced technology are recommended for the most comfortable trek. Also, wear trek-friendly clothes.
Is Devkund Waterfall Trek safe?
Yes, it is completely safe for both men and women. Whether you are a group or a solo traveler, you will find this trekking experience very safe. You will be accompanied by professional trek leaders to guide you throughout the trek.
Also, you will be provided with all safety instructions before the trekking so that you feel safe. Moreover, to maintain further safety, you are requested to bring enough things with you that would keep you safe. For instance, windcheater, personal medicines, insect repellent, and energy drinks can help you during the trek.
How long does it take to climb Devkund Waterfall?
The total Devkund trek duration is around 4 hours. The Devkund Waterall trek distance that you will cover during this duration of the trek will be around 15 km. There might be a few ups and downs during the trek; however, you will not encounter much rocky terrain or steep climbs during this trek. During most of the trek, you will just have to walk.
What is the height of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The height of the Devkund Waterfall is around 2700 feet. The altitude is not so high and hence makes it easy for trekkers who are beginners. Moreover, as the trails of the trek are properly marked, one can easily do a trek even without a guide. Therefore, to comfortably complete the trek, make sure you wear comfortable clothes and good trekking or sport shoes.
What is the minimum age required for Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The minimum age limit for this trek is around 9 years. Any child below 9 years will not be eligible for the trek. Moreover, children between the ages of 9 -17 years should be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the experience. Therefore, to verify the age of your children, kindly carry valid ID proof with a proper date of birth mentioned on it