About Paragliding and Camping in Bir
- Bir is a small village in Himachal Pradesh and is full of natural beauty. If you want to take some time out of your busy life and spend it in the lap of nature then camping for a night in Bir is a nice option to explore.
- Bir Billing provides great sites for camping, paragliding, and trekking. If any of these has been in your to-do list to get some adventure in your life, then a 2 day trip to Bir Billing is one of the best options to choose from.
- Bir Billing has hosted the First World Cup of Paragliding in 2010. So if you are interested in paragliding then you got to be there. Other than paragliding, you will also be able to do camping and trekking at this place.
Available Group Departures:
Delhi - Delhi (Every Friday):
- April: 1,8,15,22,29
- May: 6,13,20,27
- June: 3,10,17,24
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Delhi - Delhi:
- Triple Occupancy: 7,499 per person
- Double Occupancy: 7,999 per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,500/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 5,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 00: Delhi to Bir
- Reach Delhi at 01:30 pm and take a bus to Kashmiri gate
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Bir ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Bir.
Day 01: Bir
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafes for some Tibetan cuisine.
- Have Lunch at Cafes in Bir.
- Short waterfall trek
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight stay in Bir.
Day 02: Enjoy paragliding return to Bir
- A wake-up call in the morning with tea and breakfast.
- Post breakfast, you will be taken to the spot for the amazing experience of paragliding
- Now, you will enjoy the paragliding flight that will span for around 15-25 minutes.
- After the flight, you can go for Local sightseeing in Bir covering the famous monasteries
- Around 6.30 PM we'll leave from Bir for Delhi.
- Reach Delhi the next morning around 6 AM
Day 03: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 10-11 am.
- Explore Delhi - Visit Red fort, Humayun's tomb, India Gate, and more depending upon the time we have.
- Board Train from Delhi @ 09:30 pm and travel overnight to Mumbai
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Bir and Back to Delhi.
- Morning and evening tea
- 2 Breakfast and 1 Dinner are included
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in camps
- Around 15-25 mins flight of paragliding from Billing to Bir
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Glider’s tip or charges for Video/photos while paragliding.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Insurance of Rs 150/- Cash will be collected at the time of Paragliding as per new Authority Guidelines.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046