- Bir is a small village in Himachal Pradesh and is full of natural beauty. If you want to take some time out of your busy life and spend it in the lap of nature then camping for a night in Bir is a nice option to explore.
- Bir Billing provides great sites for camping, paragliding, and trekking. If any of these has been in your to-do list to get some adventure in your life, then a 2 day trip to Bir Billing is one of the best options to choose from.
- Bir Billing has hosted the First World Cup of Paragliding in 2010. So if you are interested in paragliding then you got to be there. Other than paragliding, you will also be able to do camping and trekking at this place.
Bir: Bir Paragliding.
Departure Dates :
- Available on request.
ParaGliding: 3,499/- per person
What is included in the tour
- You will be accompanied by a trained pilot.
- Paragliding equipments and safety gears will be provided
- Flight time of 30 Minutes.
- Transport from Bir to Billing (the take-off site).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Video shoot
- GST (5%)
- Anything else not included in the inclusions.
- Has flying in the sky been your dream since childhood?
- If Yes, then paragliding is one such adventure sport which can make you feel like flying in the sky.
- Till a few years back, there were not many opportunities for paragliding in India. But, now there is the tremendous surge in the paragliding opportunities in India.
- And now Indians are leveraging this wonderful opportunity which allows humans to live their childhood fantasy of flying in the sky.
- Aren’t you the one with same fantasy?
- If you want to make this fantasy come true, Bir Billing provides you a great place to live this dream.
Although it can be visited throughout the year. Bes time for long flights is March – June and October – November.
Location and How to Reach
- The nearest broad gauge railhead from Bir Billing is Pathankot which is about 140 KM away.
- The nearest International Airport to reach to Pathankot is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar.
- There are regular trains from Delhi and other major cities to Pathankot.
Is it Safe?
Thrill and adrenaline rush in the body are guaranteed when you try adventure sports. However, it can be a little dangerous if things go wrong. It’s utmost necessary to take safety precautions when you try adventure sports.
Here are few things you must take care of:
- Be mentally prepared before the ride, keep yourself calm and don’t get overwhelmed.
- Follow all safety instructions given by the pilot.
- You should not over eat or drink before your flight.
- Wear light clothes.
- There is no age limit as such but, kids below 18 years of age are not allowed to fly without parents.
- Your weight should not exceed 120 KG.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.