Manali is located at the northern end of the Kullu valley in the Beas River Valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti as well as Leh and is at an elevation of 6700 ft. Many great treks start from Manali some of them are the Bhrigu lake Trek, Hampta Pass Trek, and Kalihani trek.
- Manali: Rohtang Pass, Sissu Waterfall, Atal Tunnel, Solang Valley, Jogini Falls, Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring, Hadimba Mata Temple, Manu Temple, Van Vihar, Tibetian Monastery, Mall Road.
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple.
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping.
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring.
- Shimla: Himalayan Zoo, Chini Bungalow, Kufri Adventure World, Shimla Church, Mall Road, Scandal Point.
Departure Dates :
- Available on request
- Delhi: 28,999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 4000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 6000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali, Stay in Manali
- Day 02: Hadima Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht, Jogini Fall, Stay in Manali
- Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley Snow Adventure, Mall Road, Stay in Manali
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Kasol Market. Stay in Kasol
- Day 05: Manikaran Gurudwara - Depart for Shimla. Stay in Shimla
- Day 06: Shimla Himalayan Zoo, Chini Bungalow, Kufri Adventure World, Stay in Shimla
- Day 07: Shimla to Delhi, Delhi drop.
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Private Cab
- Accommodations: 3 star hotel accommodations on a Double sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 12 meals ( Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast )
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Driver cum Guide will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start the journey from Delhi to Manali.
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
- Wake up in the morning and have your breakfast.
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Solang Valley which is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Upon our arrival in Solang valley, travelers can indulge in activities like Zorbing, Skiing, ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and more. (on personal expense).
- We'll also traverse the iconic Atal Tunnel and visit Sissu which is a beautiful valley nestled in Lahaul. Once we've had our fair share of adrenaline, we will head back to Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Chill and relax tonight
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Kasol.
- Morning breakfast at the place and get ready to explore the Parvati valley. It is the day to get soaked in the beauty of the ever-so-gorgeous Parvati valley.
- Go for the hike to Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- Visit the Manikaran Temple and Manikaran Gurudwara. We will also visit the Hot Water Springs in Manikaran which are considered extremely sacred by the locals.
- Depart for Shimla.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Visit Himalayan Zoo, Chini Bungalow, Kufri Adventure World
- Visit Shimla Church, Mall Road, and Scandal Point in return.
- Overnight journey to Delhi
Reach Delhi by 10 AM
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.