- Uttarakhand Char Dham yatra can be easily called one of the most popular pilgrimage circuits of India. Every year, around the same time, the routes to the Chardham or the four most sacred places of the Indian Himalayas are opened for the pilgrims to trek to. Four of these places, namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, are all situated in the state of Uttarakhand. Apart from the religious aspect associated with it, this pilgrimage also acts as a great attraction for travelers since it takes through some of the most beautiful regions of Uttarakhand’s mountains.
- An interesting fact about the Chardham Yatra of Uttarakhand is that it is not the first of its name. As surprising as it may sound, the one that takes place in Uttarakhand is actually the Chhota Chardham Yatra, which translates into the shorter version of the Chardham Yatra. The original Chardham refers to the four holy sites situated in four different corners of the country, established by Adi Shankaracharya back in the eighth century AD. The places he had established as the Chardham were Badrinath, Puri, Rameshwaram, and Dwarka. However, a smaller circuit of the pilgrimage was made out of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath in the Indian Himalayas of Uttarakhand.
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar- Rishikesh
- Day 2: Rishikesh- Barkot
- Day 3: Barkot- Yamunotri- Barkot
- Day 4: Barkot- Uttarkashi
- Day 5: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi
- Day 6: Uttarkashi- Guptkashi
- Day 7: Guptakashi- Kedarnath
- Day 8: Kedarnath- Pipalkoti
- Day 9: Pipalkoti- Badrinath
- Day 10: Badrinath- Srinagar
- Day 11: Srinagar- Haridwar
- Day 12: Drop at Delhi
- Private group tours only
For customized dates & packages 7387523876
- Group of 10: 28000/- per person
- Group of 6: 30000/- per person
- Group of 4: 31000/- per person
- Group of 2: 33500/- per person
Also available from Mumbai, Pune & Surat.
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 3,700/-
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar- Rishikesh
- Morning drive to Rishikesh. It is an approx 230 km / 6 hrs journey. Enjoy en-route lunch. On arrival at Rishikesh check-in at the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram, In the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Overnight Stay at Rishikesh.
Day 2: Rishikesh- Barkot
- The morning after breakfast drive to Barkot. It is an approx 200 km in 7 hrs journey. En-route visit Kempty fall at Mussoorie. On arrival at Barkot check-in hotel. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 3: Barkot- Yamunotri- Barkot
- Early breakfast drive to Janki Chatti and then trek for Yamunotri. You can cover the trekking distance either by walking or riding a horse or on Doli. One side distance for the third day is a 36 Kms drive and a 7 Kms trek.
- At Yamunotri take a bath in Jamnabai Kund and dip raw rice or potato in Surya Kund, after cooking use it as Prasad. Witness the mesmerizing view of Aarti offered to Divya Shila and to the main deity Yamunaji. Later drive back to Barkot for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Barkot- Uttarkashi
- In the morning after breakfast drive to Uttarkashi for night halt by covering distance approx. 100 km in 4 hrs. Visit Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi
- After Early Breakfast drive to Gangotri. which is located at an altitude of 3048 meters and surrounded by snow-capped picturesque Himalayans. After Offering prayer at Gangotri temple explore the place. Don’t forget to look at submerged Shivling of natural rock. Drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Uttarkashi- Guptkashi
- After an early breakfast drive to Guptkashi. It is an approx 210 km in 7 hrs journey. On arrival check-in at the hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Guptakashi- Kedarnath
- In the morning leave for Gaurikund, from this place trek to Kedarnath commences. Kedarnath is located at an altitude of 3584 meters from sea level. By cover the distance 45 Kms and 14 Kms via trekking. To cover trekking distance you can hire a pony or Doli. Kedarnath houses one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. On reaching Kedarnath visit the main temple. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Day 8: Kedarnath- Pipalkoti
- After an early morning visit to Kedarnath temple return for Gaurikund (14 Kms trekking distance). And drive for Pipalkoti, covering approx. 158 km in five hr.
Day 9: Pipalkoti- Badrinath
- After breakfast proceeds to Badrinath via Joshimath. Road distance includes here is 77 km which will be covered in 3 hrs. On arrival at Badrinath check-in hotel and enjoy the evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 10: Badrinath- Srinagar
- Early morning take a holy bath at Tapt Kund and then go for the Darshan of Badrivishal Brahma Kapal for the Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors. Explore the other holy sites at Badrinath like Mana, Vyas Cave, Bhimkund, etc. Thereafter, proceed for Srinagar (7 hrs. journey).
Day 11: Srinagar- Haridwar
- In the morning after early breakfast drive to Haridwar. It is a 156 km, 04 hrs drive. On arrival check-in hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Haridwar including Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi temple, in the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Drop at Delhi
- The morning after freshening up and breakfast departure to Delhi. Evening drop at Airport or Railway Station to Travel to Your Home Town.
- Airfares and Railway Bookings at Extra Cost
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in the destination location
- Meals as per tour program
- Helicopter Ride or Horse Ride
- Anything not Mentioned in Inclusion
- Any Private Expenses
- Meals not included in Tour Program
- Travel Kit
- Entrance Fees
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Hand gloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastics
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done in uneven multi terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have a good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 10 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Trekhievers Policies :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- A detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046