Chopta - Chandrashilla
Chopta Chandrashila Deoriatal is a peek into the Himalaya's vibrant spring colors. A popular hike for mountain lovers of all types, this hike is awash with flowers, particularly Rhododendrons pink and red in the summer, while winters are a misty hue with enough space to throw fun in the snow that is falling. The entire tour takes you on an entire loop to Chandrashila Peak, passing by the stunning Deoriatal lake, and offers a stunning collection of breathtaking snow peaks along the way. The five-day itinerary is unparalleled in the beauty of nature, thrilling difficulties, speed-of-light and efficiency. The best parts of the trek vary from stunning views of the mountain's summit to the warmth of the green forest, sparking interest in many mountain enthusiasts. You could be a nature treasurer, bird watching amateur, or a shutterbug with a dream of capturing the drama in the highlands, Chopt-Chandrashila-Deorital is a trek for all and fails none.
- Destinations: Rishikesh, Deoriatal, Chopta, Tungnath temple, Chandrashila
- Altitude: 3669 m (Approx)
- Experiences: Trekking – Easy to Moderate
- Day 01 : Delhi - Chopta
- Day 02 : Chopta - Tungnath - Chandrashila
- Day 03 : Trek to Deoria Tal Trek
- Day 04 : Rishikesh - Delhi
- Day 05 : Reach Delhi - Mumbai/Pune/Surat.
Available Group Departures:
- February : 3,11,14,17,24
- March : 3,10,16,17,24
Mumbai / Pune 6N/7D
- February : 2,10,13,16,23
- March : 2,9,15,16,23
For customized dates & packages, contact us @7387523876
- Delhi - Delhi : 6,999/- each
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 3,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi - Chopta
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Report at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Bus / Cab to Chopta
- Start journey from Delhi to Chopta
Day 02: Chopta - Tungnath (3680 ft / 12070 ft) - Chandrashila (4090 mts / 13415 ft) - Chopta
- After an early breakfast trek to Tungnath with packed lunch. Tungnath is situated at the height of 3680mts above the sea level.
- The trek is 3kms upward and en route you will find lush green meadows. You can witness a wide range of snow capped Himalayas.
- Upon arriving, pay a visit to Tungnath Temple. After resting for a while, you can head out for Chandrashila peak, which is a kilometer away from Tungnath.
- Later trek back to Chopta for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Deoria Tal (2438 mts / 7998 ft)
- In the morning you can see snow capped Himalayan ranges.
- After breakfast Depart for Sari Village and start your trek to Deoria Tal.
- The trek will take 3- 4 hrs.
- Upon arrival at Deoria Tal set out the tents for overnight stay.
Day 04: Rishikesh - Delhi
- Freshen up and have breakfast and check out.
- Drive to Rishikiesh via Devprayag,Rudraprayag Sangam of Alaknanda ,Bhagirath Ganga River.
- Reach Rishikesh in evening ,visit Ram Jhula ,Laxman Jhula.
- Enjoy evening Ganga Aarti.
- Depart for Delhi.
Day 05: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train and travel overnight to Mumbai/Pune/Surat.
Day 06: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Back Home.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation.
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner and 1 Lunch are included.
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Music Night & Bonfire
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while transit and lunch on trip.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046