- Fort Elevation: Fort trail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Endurance: Easy
- Length: Approx. 2 km
- Location Address: Near Lonavala, Maharashtra.
- June: 12th, 19th, 26th
- July: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- August: 7th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 28th
- September: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- Base Village: Rs 699/-
- 06:30 AM: Take Lonaval local from Pune station or 05:30 AM: INDRAYANI EXP (22105) from CSMT to Lonavala
- 07:45 AM: Reach Lonavla Station
- 08:00 AM: Have breakfast at Lonavala Station
- 09:00 AM: Start to drive to the base village
- 11:30 AM: Start our trek to the summit
- 01:00 PM: Reach Ghangad Fort
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM: Relax and explore the fort
- 02:30 PM: Start descending via the same route
- 04:00 PM: Reach Base Village
- 04:30 PM: Have Lunch
- 05:00 PM: Depart for Lonavala Station
- 07:00 PM: Take the next Pune local train or INDRAYANI EXP (22106) to CSMT
- Travel from Mumbai by Private Cab as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Forest Entry Charges. (Rs 50)
- Travel till pickup points
- GST (5%)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the inclusions above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Pickup points :
- 08:00 AM: Lonavala Railway Station
- 10:00 AM: Base Village
- 07:00 PM: Lonavala Railway Station
Return time is subjective to the speed of the group, traffic in return, or any unwanted situation beyond our control and can be delayed. Please inform your family members accordingly.
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Nitin - 7387523876
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.