- Hampi of God’s & Kings: Land of boulders, stone architecture, and ancient temples that were built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
- Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers from all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid-back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hilltops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, the world’s largest open-air museum
- Gokarna: With its pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Gokarna is a Hindu pilgrimage town in Karnataka and a newly found hub for beach lovers and hippies. Situated on the coast of Karwar, every year Gokarna welcomes hordes of tourists from around the world in search of sanctity and relaxation. The out-of-town beaches like Kudle beach and Om Beach are a different contrast to life inside the town.
- Palm-clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Gokarna is not very conventionally touristy. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean, and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of a kind place in the country
- Hampi: Hampi Bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Anegundi: Ranganaatha Swami Caves, Chintamani, Durga temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill.
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Belekan Beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach
- Activities: Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle Ride at Tungabhadra River through the Mangroves Forest, Honnavar Backwater Boating, Ferry Ride from Paradise Beach to Om Beach, and Sea Kayaking at Paradise Beach.
- Sunset from Anjaneyadri Hill and Murudeshwar Beach
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Hampi
- Day 02: Explore Sri Ranganath Temple, Chintamani, Durga temple, Coracle ride, Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, and Sunset from Anjanadri Hill.
- Day 03: Explore Hampi Bazaar, Vitthal Temple, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Badavi Lingam, Ugranarsimha, Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower. Depart for Gokarna
- Day 04: Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple, Beach Hopping Trek from Belekan to Om Beach via Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking at Paradise Beach, Water Sports, and Nightlife at Kudle Beach. Stay in Gokarna
- Day 05: Explore Yana caves, Honnavar Backwater Boating, Murudeshwar Temple, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue - Depart for Mumbai/Pune
- Day 06: Arrive in Pune (9 AM), Mumbai (11 AM), and Bangalore (7 AM)
- 27th September to 02nd October 2023:
- Pune: 11499/- per person
- Mumbai: 12499/- per person
Via Sleeper Volvo
- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore: 11,999/- per person (Non AC Sleeper)
- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore: 13,500/- per person (AC Sleeper)
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune/ Mumbai to Mumbai Transportation: AC Sleeper Volvo/ Hampi to Gokarna Non AC Sleeper/ Tempo Traveller
- Internal Travel: Autos/Cab.
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations for 3 Nights on a Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 7 meals (Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Lunch, Day 4 Breakfast + Lunch, Day 5 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride, Honnavar Backwater Boating
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of meals/food/soft drinks/ mineral water that is not mentioned in the inclusion
- Water Sports at Murudeshwar Beach (Jet Skii, Bumper Ride, Banana Ride, Camel Ride)
Sea Kayaking (Rs 300)
- Paradise Beach to Om Beach Ferry Ride (Rs 300)
- Any type of Insurance
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- Volvo starts in Mumbai
- Pickups Between 03:30 PM - 06:30 starting from Mira Road - Borivali - Andheri - Sion - Chembur - Vashi
- Reach Pune by 8 PM
- 08 PM: Leave from Pune by Bus
- 09:20 PM: Bangalore (for more pickup points get in touch with our team)
- This entire night will be traveling to Hospet because it is a long route. So you can relax on the Seater bus because you are going to have a long trip!
- Reach Hampi early morning and have breakfast
- Relax for some time after a long journey
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga Mata temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience Cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Then, we will enjoy a beautiful sunset from Anjaneya Hill.
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the surrounding scenic view and the calm weather. After having Dinner Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
- Will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today.
- Have Breakfast
- Today we will take you on the beautiful journey of Heritage Hampi.
- Explore Vitthal Temple, Mahanavmi Dibba, Queen's bath palace, Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Badavi Lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Have lunch
- Later proceed to Virupaksha temple and watch the sunset from Matanga Hills.
- 9 PM Take a bus to Gokarna
- Arrive in Gokarna early morning around 3.00 AM, and Check into our hotel and get good sleep.
- Wake up at 08:00 AM. Get ready, and have breakfast.
- Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Start Beach Hopping trek from Belekan Beach to Om Beach.
- Enjoy watersports at Om Beach - Sea Kayaking, Boating etc (On Own Cost)
- Chill Out at Namastey Cafe at Om beach
- Head towards Property , get freshen up and head towards Jatayu Teerth to watch Magical Sunset.
- Visit Kudle Beach. Enjoy cafe Hopping. Have dinner and Come back to our Property and Have a good overnight sleep.
- Wake up early in the Morning. Get ready.
- Begin our today's journey with a road drive to Mirjan Fort. Have Breakfast on the way.
- Visit Yana Cave, Murudeshwar Temple and 2nd Highest Shiva Statue. Enjoy sunset at Murudeshwar Beach
- 07:00 PM : Start return journey towards Pune/ Mumbai by Bus
- 07:00 AM: Reach Bengalore
- 08:00 AM: Reach Pune
- 11:00 AM: Reach Mumbai
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7397823876 | Mukesh: 7208620046