Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrossed in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keeps ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life is poised with a range of rare marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes, and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves diving in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and let's Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
Highlights of this Trip:
- Beach & Sightseeing- Rock Garden visit with Magical Sunset, Sindhudurg fort visit with boat Ferry, Tarkarli Beach sunset, Ganesh Temple Visit, and city walk, Delicious Malvani cuisine
- Activities: Scuba diving with video, Parasailing, Jet skiing, Banana ride, Bumper Ride
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Malvan via Train
- Day 02: Arrival in Kudal by 7:20 AM | Kudal to Malvan | Water Sports
- Day 03: Sindhudurg Fort | Ganesh Temple |Tarkarli Beach | Return Departure
- Day 04: Arrival in Mumbai
Available Group Departures:
- January: 13, 20, 26, 27
- February: 3, 10, 17, 24
- March: 3, 6, 10, 17, 24, 30, 31
- April: 1, 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
For customized dates & packages, contact us at @7208620046
Delux stay (Non - AC Triple\ Qaud sharing)
- Pune to Pune: 5799/- (Via Bus)
- Mumbai to Mumbai: 6799/- (Via Bus)
- Mumbai to Mumbai: 5499/- (Via Train)
- Kudal to Kudal: 3999/-
Premium stay (AC Triple sharing):
- Mumbai to Mumbai: 7499/-
- Pune to Pune: 6299/-
- Kudal to Kudal: 4499/-
What is included in the tour
- Bus Transportation:Pune/Mumbai to Pune/Mumbai (Tampo Traveler)
- Surface Transportation: Internal traveling by jeep/bus
- One night Room Stay On a triple sharing\Q SHARING
- Meal Plans:(2 brekfast ) (2 Lunch)
- Activities:Watersports ,Scuba Diving and Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Ride, and Bumper Ride (All Activities are one time only), Sindhudurg Boat ferry charges
- Tour guide and Experties
- Entry charges at all sightseeing points mentioned in the package
- First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST (5%)
- TRAVEL STILL PICKUP POINT
- Dinner on all days
- All kinds of Additional Meals / soft drinks / Mineral Water ordered or purchased for personal consumption
- Additional cost of any repeated watersport activitiy.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Food during travel
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 8.30 pm: Pick up from Star bucks FC road
- 9.00 pm: Pick up from Bhujbhal Chowk Wakad bridge.
- Mumbai(Tempo Traveler):
- Mumbai people will be provided CAB OR BUS TRANSPORTATION.
- Arrive in Malvan and check in to homestays
- Freshen up and leave for watersports
- After watersports, we move forward for a late lunch
- After a bit of rest, we head to Rock garden for the picturesque sunset
- Enjoy the authentic Malvan cuisine and spend your leisure time
- We finish our day by taking night walks and back to our rooms
- Wake up and enjoy the beach breakfast
- We load our bags into the bus and move towards Sindhudurg fort
- After a jetty ride, we explore the Sindhudurg Fort followed by lunch
- After lunch, we hiked toward the famous Ganesh temple
- Later we head to Devbaugh Beach for boating activity
- Visit Tarkarli beach in the evening for a magnificent sunset
- Conclude the day, then depart for Pune/Mumbai
- 7.00 am: Arrival in Pune
- 10.00 am: Arrival in Mumbai
(Mumbai people will be provided Cab OR BUS TRANSPORTATION)
Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Malvan via Train
- 11:05 PM: C.SHIVAJI MAHARAJ TERMINUS
- 11:17 PM: DADAR
- 11:45 PM: THANE
- 12:25 PM: PANVEL
- 06:35 PM: Pune Station
Day 2: Arrival in Kudal by 7:20AM | Kudal to Malvan | Water Sports
- 07.30 AM: Reach KUDAL .Start journey towards stay property (Malwan) by Private vehicle
- 08.30 AM: Reach Malwan. Check-in and room allotment for stay. Get freshen up and have Breakfast.
- 11.00 AM: After Rest for some time, Head towards the beach. Explore the beach and enjoy the watersports activities, Scuba Dive and Parasailing.
- 03:30 PM: Complete all the watersport activities and move ahead for a lunch
- 06:00 PM: After having some rest post-lunch head to the rock garden for a magical sunset
- 08:30 PM onwards: Have dinner and enjoy the leisure time at the beach with group fun activities
- 11:00 PM: End of the Day. You can rest or continue fun moments with group
Day 3: Sindhudurg Fort | Ganesh Temple |Tarkarli Beach | Return Departure
- 06:00 AM: Wakeup call, get freshen up,
- 08:00 AM: Check-out and post breakfast head towards Sindhudurg Fort.
- 01:00 PM: Explore the fort with a jetty ride and be back for lunch
- 02:00 PM: Have lunch and hike towards the Ganesh temple
- 04:00 PM: In evening we will visit Tarkarli beach, Play games and enjoy magical sunset.
- 07:00 PM: Reach KUDAL by private vehicle
- 07:45 PM: Take a Train to Mumbai/Pune.
Day 4: Arrival in Mumbai
- 03.55 AM: Panvel
- 04.42 AM: Thane
- 05.12 AM: Dadar
- 05.45 AM: CSMT
Arrival in Pune
- 08.00 AM: Wakad/Pune Station
Day 1:Departure from Mumbai
- 17.00 pm Take a bus from Borivali to Kudal(detailed pickup points are provided below)
Day 2:Arrival in Kudal | Kudal to Malvan | Water Sports
- 8.00 am:Arrival in Kudal and transfer to Malvan
- 10.00 am: Reach Malvan followed by hotel check-in later enjoy the delicious breakfast at homestay
- Post breakfast head for watersports and enjoy activities like scuba diving, parasailing, and others as included in the itinerary
- Later have lunch at Chivla beach shack and later enjoy the magical sunset from Beach
- Later visit Rock beach and enjoy some delicious food on the stalls
- Have your dinner and rest for the day
Day 3:Sindhudurg Fort | Tarkarli Beach
- Early morning wakeup and post breakfast leave to Sindhudurg fort
- Explore the fort later have lunch at Rajbhog restaurant
- Post lunch go for a walk to Ganesh Temple
- Later head to Tarkarli beach for sunset
- As we move to Kudal to catch our bus back to Mumbai
Day 4:Kudal to Mumbai
- 9.00 am: Reach back to Mumbai
Bus pick up time and list
- 17:00:Borivali W Gokul Hotel
- 17:10:Borivali East National Park, Bridge End Near AXIS Bank
- 17:15:Kandivali East Samta Nagar Police Chowk
- 17:30:Malad East Pushpa Park
- 17:40:Goregaon East Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump Opp Hub Mall
- 17:45:Jogeshwari E Lal Building
- 17:55:Andheri East Hanuman Nagar Bus Stop
- 18:00:Vile parle East Near Foot over Bridge WE
- 18:10:Santacruz-(E) M.A.Travels, Teachers Colony, Vakola Bridge End
- 18:20:Bandra East Kala Nagar
- 18:45:Dadar TT Flyover Near Bank Of Maharashtra
- 19:00:Sion Near Patels Travels
- 19:15:Chembur Near Yogi Hotel
- 19:30:Vashi West Plaza Mall
- 19:35:Sanpada Opp Shikar Hotel On Highway
- 19:45:Nerul Near Bikaner Corner
- 19:50:CBD Belapur Flyover Ending
- 19:55:Teen Bandar Under Flyover Khargar
- 20:10:Kalamboli Opp MC Donald
Note: There might be changes in the pickup timing of the bus subject to availability will be communicated a day prior the trip
Things To Carry:
- Original Photo ID (Preferable AADHAR Card/ Driving License)
- Backpack (Do not carry sling bags, trollies)
- Water Bottle
- Personal medicines if any
- Clothing- As per your requirement considering the trip duration, itinerary and humid climate (Bus journey, Night stay, Watersports, Sightseeing etc)
- Towel, Napkins, Innerwears
- shoes, sandles, sleeper, spectacles, cap/hat
- Cosmetics and toiletries- Sunscreen Lotion, hair oil, comb, toothpaste, toothbrush, skin-soap, face-wash, deodrant/ perfume etc
- hand sanitizer
- Feminine hygine (if required)
- Portable/phone charger, earphones, bluetooth speakers , camera etc.
- Carry cash, credit/ debit card
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trip will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the trip schedule, alter the mode of transportation, pickup timings and pick up points in case of unavailability of scheduled transport options with one day prior notice to the clients.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Pravin: 7208620046| Akshay: 7397823876 | Nitin: 7387523876 | MUKESH :7387643274
Follow Us On: