Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrossed in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keeps ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life is poised with a range of rare marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes, and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves diving in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and let's Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
Available Group Departures:
For customized dates & packages, contact us at @7208620046
Highlights of this Trip:
- Malvan Beach & Sightseeing
- Scuba diving with video
- Jet skiing
- Banana ride
- Bumper Ride
- Rock Garden visit with Magical Sunset
- Sindhudurg fort visit with boat Ferry
- Tarkarli Beach sunset
- Ganesh Temple Visit and city walk
- Delicious Malvani cuisine
Delux stay (Non - AC Triple sharing):
- Mumbai to Mumbai: 5499/- (Sleeper)
- Pune to Pune: 5500/- (Sleeper)
- Kudal to Kudal: 3999/-
Premium stay (AC Triple sharing):
- Mumbai to Mumbai: 6999/-
- Pune to Pune: 6299/-
- Kudal to Kudal: 4499/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
- Tag @trekhievers and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Malvan via Train
- 11:05 PM: C.SHIVAJI MAHARAJ TERMINUS
- 11:17 PM: DADAR
- 11:45 PM: THANE
- 12:25 PM: PANVEL
- 06:35 PM: Pune Station
Day 2: Arrival in Kudal by 7:20AM | Kudal to Malvan | Water Sports
- 07.30 AM: Reach KUDAL .Start journey towards stay property (Malwan) by Private vehicle
- 08.30 AM: Reach Malwan. Check-in and room allotment for stay. Get freshen up and have Breakfast.
- 11.00 AM: After Rest for some time, Head towards the beach. Explore the beach and enjoy the watersports activities, Scuba Dive and Parasailing.
- 03:30 PM: Complete all the watersport activities and move ahead for a lunch
- 06:00 PM: After having some rest post-lunch head to the rock garden for a magical sunset
- 08:30 PM onwards: Have dinner and enjoy the leisure time at the beach with group fun activities
- 11:00 PM: End of the Day. You can rest or continue fun moments with group
Day 3: Sindhudurg Fort | Ganesh Temple |Tarkarli Beach | Return Departure
- 06:00 AM: Wakeup call, get freshen up,
- 08:00 AM: Check-out and post breakfast head towards Sindhudurg Fort.
- 01:00 PM: Explore the fort with a jetty ride and be back for lunch
- 02:00 PM: Have lunch and hike towards the Ganesh temple
- 04:00 PM: In evening we will visit Tarkarli beach, Play games and enjoy magical sunset.
- 07:00 PM: Reach KUDAL by private vehicle
- 07:45 PM: Take a Train to Mumbai/Pune.
Day 4: Arrival in Mumbai
- 03.55 AM: Panvel
- 04.42 AM: Thane
- 05.12 AM: Dadar
- 05.45 AM: CSMT
Arrival in Pune
- 08.00 AM: Wakad/Pune Station
- Pune/Mumbai to Pune/Mumbai To and Fro Train Journey(Sleeper)
- Kudal to Kudal Internal traveling by comfortable Private jeep/bus
- Stay Accommodation on a triple sharing basis. (A/C- Non A/C rooms)
- 2 veg breakfasts (unlimited) and 2 authentic malvani Veg lunch (unlimited) - (Day 2&3)
- Watersports Activities included in the package are Scuba Diving and Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Ride, and Bumper Ride (All Activities are one time only)
- Complete Guided Sightseeings
- Sindhudurg Boat ferry charges
- Entry charges at all sightseeing points mentioned in the package
- First Aid
- GST (5%)
- Dinner on all days
- All kinds of Additional Meals / soft drinks / Mineral Water ordered or purchased for personal consumption
- Additional cost of any repeated watersport activitiy.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Food during travel
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things To Carry:
- Original Photo ID (Preferable AADHAR Card/ Driving License)
- Backpack (Do not carry sling bags, trollies)
- Water Bottle
- Personal medicines if any
- Clothing- As per your requirement considering the trip duration, itinerary and humid climate (Bus journey, Night stay, Watersports, Sightseeing etc)
- Towel, Napkins, Innerwears
- shoes, sandles, sleeper, spectacles, cap/hat
- Cosmetics and toiletries- Sunscreen Lotion, hair oil, comb, toothpaste, toothbrush, skin-soap, face-wash, deodrant/ perfume etc
- hand sanitizer
- Feminine hygine (if required)
- Portable/phone charger, earphones, bluetooth speakers , camera etc.
- Carry cash, credit/ debit card
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trip will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the trip schedule, alter the mode of transportation, pickup timings and pick up points in case of unavailability of scheduled transport options with one day prior notice to the clients.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.